MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wait so n epi 5, was it a rape or a pretend rape??
it was pretend...he just wanted to get back at cherry saying something was like it's a warning that if she interferes with him or his fiance, he will do more that just that. that's when cherry decides that she wants to make mart pay big time, him and his fiance. and that's when she decides to dress up as a guy. not sure, but i think it's something like that. i'm glad it's not an r scene either. ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO tfilipina, this is our second time posting at the same time in the same thread...are you stalking me??? lol...

and it was funny when she saw the "blood" but when she found out that he was just kidding her, i wonder how did she find out? because by the time she went to him by the pool to confront him, she already knew it...did she like smell it or something? lol

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
LMAO tfilipina, this is our second time posting at the same time in the same thread...are you stalking me??? lol...

and it was funny when she saw the "blood" but when she found out that he was just kidding her, i wonder how did she find out? because by the time she went to him by the pool to confront him, she already knew it...did she like smell it or something? lol
hahaha! RR! i didn't know you're here as well!!! and i'm definitely not a stalker! hahaha!

really? she knew nothing happened before she confronted him? i just thought she's acting miss-know-it-all in front of him so she didn't show him her relief when he passed her the ketchup...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hahaha! RR! i didn't know you're here as well!!! and i'm definitely not a stalker! hahaha!

really? she knew nothing happened before she confronted him? i just thought she's acting miss-know-it-all in front of him so she didn't show him her relief when he passed her the ketchup...
i'm apparently everywhere lol

but i don't know...because she did look like she knew...but i was like, huh how did she know before she met wat then? maybe she was just acting like she knew...but when i saw he carry the ketchup bottle, i started laughing. i was like he's so smart, to use ketchup, because usually they would just undress the girl to show that they "did" something, but he went a step above them lol but i also thought it was kind of mean to joke about that with her, well at least she going to get him back.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i know...and it looks like she's going to kick some butt too.

i also think it's so cool how the bodyguards are also part of this lakorn too, and they are funny. i like when one of them said to buy pan some flowers because whenever the pra'ek is sorry, he buys flowers (somewhere along that line)...then when at the mall, he was like wat needs to buy pan a whole garden :loool:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
post buddy rr! where are you? it's almost time for mkkw!!! but i can't watch it online coz my internet's slow...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cherry is actually very pretty. She was gorgeous in KTP with Tik. In the previews, it shows Cherry and Mart kissing, and she looked very feminine and beautiful there.
I guess it is the clothes that can change someone's image. Cherry still looks the same to me even when she is all doll up. I really liked her style in Kaew Tah Pee. Hehehehe!

but i find their expressions lacking...
Yeah something it seems like there is no expression just acting, but there are a few wonderful expression. When Wat hit the police officer. I almost died from laughing. By the way can someone die by laughing too much. Ahahahaha! I still lmao when watching Aon and Noon lakorn. Still waiting for the sub even though I finished the lakorn already. Hehehehe!!!

I still can't get over the tree scene. All you see is Cherry's leg kicking out. Can't wait for next week.
Me too. I loved Oh in here as Pan. She was like aw how cute they are making out and bam she see it was khun wat. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh today episode was too cute. Pai finally cooks a decent meal for Wat. Egg omelete not such a decent meal but she didn't add anything salty or spicy. He ate like he had not eaten before. Ahahaha!!! That was just too cute!

Plus Pai is totally hot in suit. But funny how Wat and other doesn't recognized it was Cherry. And yes I know it is just a lakorn. LMAO I wonder how many takes did it take to do that dancing scene with Oh. Seemed like Cherry and Oh were having hard time. They were so stiff. Ahahaha!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
post buddy rr! where are you? it's almost time for mkkw!!! but i can't watch it online coz my internet's slow...
me? i'm went to school by that time lol...i can never catch it live, but right when i come home, i dl it to my computer

man i finished dl the episode, then i had to go to the store with my mom....finally finished watching the episode now :)

it was funny that when pan found the bra in wat's pocket. LMAO it was hilarious to watch pai and pan dance together, and when pai kissed pan's hand. my favorite parts in this episode was when pai beat up the bodyguard LOL and when she cooked for wat it was so cute, along with him trying to cook too<3 the uncle was so funny when he saw the guy 'pai lol

oh yeah, i decided to watch sapai look tung (mart/janie)...i just love love mart...it's funny but some sad parts too...i started watching it yesterday, and i'm almost finished... ^^ and the dad is so hilarious... :)