MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

kermint

sarNie Adult
i think this lakorn is interesting tho. mart and cherry look good together hehehe. mart looks handsome. i also think louis isn't bad at all. i luv his character.

can't wait to c more episode lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i finally got to see today's episode..and right in the beginning :D the carvings are sooo cool and cute. LMAO cherry punched mart when he was the one who helped that girl. i love when they went to visit the old people, they are always so fun, and the karaoke with the dancing CUTE!! her aunts and uncles are so funny, they went to mart's house and shot the rifle, then the guards pulled out their guns :loool: mart punched a police officer LMAO the boxing, the chess, and cherry's cooking for mart...all made him soo adorable...and the part when cherry fell in the water, then she pulled mart in..i basically love the episode lol...

i love cherry, each episode so far, she makes it funnier and funnier. i love that louis is a model in here..he's so cute ^^
ahhhhh i have to watch until monday to watch the next episode :( it looks sooooo GOOD!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Cherry and mart have great acting abilities they are doing a wonderful job portraying their characters. Louis too and the other casts are all so entertaining to watch.....enjoying this lakorn heaps and cant wait until next week when cherry and mart have more cute scene together.

joey

sarNie Adult
i finally got to see today's episode..and right in the beginning :D the carvings are sooo cool and cute. LMAO cherry punched mart when he was the one who helped that girl. i love when they went to visit the old people, they are always so fun, and the karaoke with the dancing CUTE!! her aunts and uncles are so funny, they went to mart's house and shot the rifle, then the guards pulled out their guns :loool: mart punched a police officer LMAO the boxing, the chess, and cherry's cooking for mart...all made him soo adorable...and the part when cherry fell in the water, then she pulled mart in..i basically love the episode lol...

i love cherry, each episode so far, she makes it funnier and funnier. i love that louis is a model in here..he's so cute ^^
ahhhhh i have to watch until monday to watch the next episode :( it looks sooooo GOOD!
I totally agreed with you rahut-rissaya. I loved every episode of this lakorn, but episode 3 is the BEST so far for me. There are so many cute and funny scenes of Mart and Cherry, especially the water part. Gosh Mart's smile is to die for :wub: I just love everyone in Cherry's family and friends. They are so funny :lol: I cannot wait to see more.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
although i'm either a fan of the p'ek nor n'ek i gave this a shot and it turns out i like it and it's funny in ep2 cherry looks like she can be the twin brother of mart lol i think it's their eyes

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I totally agreed with you rahut-rissaya. I loved every episode of this lakorn, but episode 3 is the BEST so far for me. There are so many cute and funny scenes of Mart and Cherry, especially the water part. Gosh Mart's smile is to die for :wub: I just love everyone in Cherry's family and friends. They are so funny :lol: I cannot wait to see more.

I'll 3rd that. I don't know how many time I watch that episode. I caught it live then i watch it again on lakorn thai iptv then one more time when iptv release the episode. Lolz the karaoke part cracks me up. I'm surprise I wasn't annoy of cherry's voice when she starts whiney for mart to help pull her out of the water. It was really whiney whiney. It's more of she has to say something against her own will. I thought she was so cute there. She was like a little kid being told to do something she don't want to do.

Next week episode looks intense. I wonder what will that be about. I need to go read the summary now. Hehehe.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll 3rd that. I don't know how many time I watch that episode. I caught it live then i watch it again on lakorn thai iptv then one more time when iptv release the episode. Lolz the karaoke part cracks me up. I'm surprise I wasn't annoy of cherry's voice when she starts whiney for mart to help pull her out of the water. It was really whiney whiney. It's more of she has to say something against her own will. I thought she was so cute there. She was like a little kid being told to do something she don't want to do.

Next week episode looks intense. I wonder what will that be about. I need to go read the summary now. Hehehe.
I agree with you! This lakorn might make me like Mary more because he and Cherry are so cute! Right now this lakorn is on top of lists. I watch this lakorn like five times!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awesomeness! i haven't been to sarnworld in a while...no new dramas to excite...but i was so excited to find out that this one was airing...i love it! just wanted to come here and add my 2 cents worth....

love it, Mart and Cherry have great chemistry...

love how Cherry is so kick ass...you get him girl...get him on his knees! hehehe

love Cherry's aunts and uncles...love how they're all so funny...and i love the pairing of the couples...i just love the cast!

love the highlights of the Thai desserts...gosh...i want some...i want to eat and make them!

so far, i love the storyline! guess...i have nothing left to say...i've been away from sarnworld...i've become rusty...hehehe...:p happy watching fellow sarnies!

joey

sarNie Adult

I am with you on the karaoke part. I cracked up so much till my stomach hurt when I saw Mart started to sing and then Cherry dancing with the old people. Gosh that scene was hilarious! Yes, I also think that Cherry whining was cute and not annoying. It was even cuter when they both started splashing water (or is it mud?) at each other. I cannot wait to see next weekend episodes too, especially the part where Cherry shot Mart in the arm. I wonder what causes her to do that.

joey

sarNie Adult
awesomeness! i haven't been to sarnworld in a while...no new dramas to excite...but i was so excited to find out that this one was airing...i love it! just wanted to come here and add my 2 cents worth....

love it, Mart and Cherry have great chemistry...

love how Cherry is so kick ass...you get him girl...get him on his knees! hehehe

love Cherry's aunts and uncles...love how they're all so funny...and i love the pairing of the couples...i just love the cast!

love the highlights of the Thai desserts...gosh...i want some...i want to eat and make them!

so far, i love the storyline! guess...i have nothing left to say...i've been away from sarnworld...i've become rusty...hehehe...:p happy watching fellow sarnies!
I totally agreed with you in everything you said here. Love the lakorn!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Gosh like I've said before watching this series makes me hungry all the time...esp. when Cherry starts cooking. And the highlight of the Thai dessert at the end and the names and pictures are just so awesome. I want to eat all of them. Mart is so cute but I'm annoyed that he's courting Oh P. just to enter himself into high society and not be a mafia any more. I mean he doesn't even really like her. Urgggghhhhhhhhh!!! But overall I love the lakorn so much.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Gosh like I've said before watching this series makes me hungry all the time...esp. when Cherry starts cooking. And the highlight of the Thai dessert at the end and the names and pictures are just so awesome. I want to eat all of them. Mart is so cute but I'm annoyed that he's courting Oh P. just to enter himself into high society and not be a mafia any more. I mean he doesn't even really like her. Urgggghhhhhhhhh!!! But overall I love the lakorn so much.

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
i really want to try Thai desserts by watching this lakorn...but i dont think thai restaurants serve thai desserts in north cali..if u know, let me kno so tat i can try :)