MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
what can i say...i absolutely love the first episode...mart is sooo super cute with his dimple and his eyes <3 he's so sexy in his suits :drool: cherry is funny and still looks pretty even when she dresses like a tomboy...that kiss :wub: but i felt bad about the necklace though :( i can't wait for the next episode...also i really love the music in this lakorn....it's so catchy
btw does anyone know the song that plays during the catwalk thingy???
i know..one of the OST..i tink the one by the gal...the beginning sounds like the song
"take my breath away".... -_-

i know..i feel so bad abot the necklace..poor guy..then i wen eww wen he kissed her :blink:
kissing a stranger...argh..eww...wat if like they had gingervities <-- how its spelled..

but it was funnie wen the bodyguard said tat he saw the boss kissing a man :loool:

SO NO ONE KNOWS ANYTING ON TAT SHAPE PLUMP SONG! :lmao: :lmao:
its so cathy and funnie :yahoo:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I know what made him decide to kiss a stranger out of the blue. I guess all mafia have their own views of things. He's too cute though. I wanna watch more. Now we have to wait til next week. AigoOo....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I know what made him decide to kiss a stranger out of the blue. I guess all mafia have their own views of things. He's too cute though. I wanna watch more. Now we have to wait til next week. AigoOo....
It seem that he know Cherry was a girl, some was mistake that she was a boy!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Man this lakorn makes me so hungry. Maybe I should make like lots of food when I watch this cause I can't help it. Especially all the Thai sweets that is going to be featured in this lakorn.

thea

sarNie Hatchling
It seem that he know Cherry was a girl, some was mistake that she was a boy!
lolz...he touch her booby...that is how he noe she is a girl...and i guess his mafia/badboy image tells him to take action....which meant kissing lol. love this lakorn so far...cherry family members and friend are so funny. jintira looks like she lost weight...she is still pretty as always.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn...but I also found it weird when he kissed cherry...how r u going to kiss a stranger...he said he doesnt want the money, but he want to kiss her...this is what you called mafia...man mart is so kute..I'm skipping all the lakorn for this one..cnt wait for more..

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn so far is interesting and funni...it cracked me with the beginning already. I thought it aired on MON-TUES, so it should be 2 eps. this week, isn't it?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Watching this on wishbone's channel - aarrgghh ... when Mart tastes the food and says that they're not the right ones -- too cute! :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really like the first episode so much, i think i watched it like 5 times...i even made my mom watch it with me :D
i was wondering, is fon's room also pat's room in mafia tee ruk?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i really like the first episode so much, i think i watched it like 5 times...i even made my mom watch it with me :D
i was wondering, is fon's room also pat's room in mafia tee ruk?

Yeah I noticed that too...if I remember correctly their whole house is Chakrit's house in Mafia Tee Ruk...even the dining room set up is the same.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
the actions of cherry and mart after the kiss are so funny.
cherry wants to cook, mart wants eat. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I really enjoy the first episode. Cooking scenes are not all that but I hope it does get better. I want to see those craved fruit and vegetable artworks. :D The first kiss was what? I mean only a drunk man will kiss someone randomly. But I am satisfy that there was no slap after the kiss. But it was very thoughtful to tie the kiss with the taste of food. Ahahahaha it is cute. I was laughing so hard, I knew that the dude that saw him kiss her would have to say it somewhere along the line soon.

How can someone mistaken Cherry as a male? I see women dressed like tomboys yet they still look like women to me, except for a few but Cherry doesn't fit into that category.

Mart is super adorable. He is not hot but super cute, I love the dimples he has when he smiles.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i agree FunFun that the movie is too cute and funny! i'm loving it. the uncles, neighbors are something else too hehe...

cant wait until the next episode!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
i know..one of the OST..i tink the one by the gal...the beginning sounds like the song
"take my breath away".... -_-

i know..i feel so bad abot the necklace..poor guy..then i wen eww wen he kissed her :blink:
kissing a stranger...argh..eww...wat if like they had gingervities <-- how its spelled..

but it was funnie wen the bodyguard said tat he saw the boss kissing a man :loool:

SO NO ONE KNOWS ANYTING ON TAT SHAPE PLUMP SONG! :lmao: :lmao:
its so cathy and funnie :yahoo:
;) You can dowload "Shape Bah" song here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y08dr9