MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, cuz its airing tommrow. cant wait to see cherry! and im starting to like mart once again since sapai luk toong

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Finally! Been waiting anxiously for this to air for quite some time. I so cant wait to see cherry back on screen and hopefully it is her year!!:)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LOL... Mart is so funny, he's carving for the food on the taste of Cherry's lips!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
the first episode was funny! hhahahah this lakorn is pretty cute, im looking forward to seeing more! =D seems like mart's younger sister will be getting with luis? =)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: i juz watched the first clip..i'm laughing alreadie...
wen i first saw Cherry i didn't even knoe it was her until she started speaking... :D
i love wen she dance..so dorky :lol:

does anyone have the Shape Plump Song?
funnie / catchy song..lol... :lol: wish it was the OST...
SHAPE PLUMP PLUMP PLUMP PLUMP PLUMP! :clap:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Mart definitely suites the more comedic roles. It's funny how he is also Mafia in here. Overall, I am enjoying this lakorn so far; can't wait to see more of Mart and Cherry's goofiness.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what can i say...i absolutely love the first episode...mart is sooo super cute with his dimple and his eyes <3 he's so sexy in his suits :drool: cherry is funny and still looks pretty even when she dresses like a tomboy...that kiss :wub: but i felt bad about the necklace though :( i can't wait for the next episode...also i really love the music in this lakorn....it's so catchy
btw does anyone know the song that plays during the catwalk thingy???

tinah

sarNie Coma
the more i see mart the more i have fallen for him. damn, he looks good as a mafia. him and cherry is cute together so far. cherrys the best when it comes to tomboy role.

meenia

sarNie Adult
this one is very good..i love the beginning already...... mart is dame hot.....cherry's pretty.......but is this a mon-tues...time slot or a tues-wed....i wish it was all week...i can't wait.. and what is louis in this lakorn........ he looks cute.... Best part was after the kiss, when mart asked his cook lady( don't know her name) to cook him something sweet...and i don't know what else he said....but after she cook some..he's like this isn't the taste.. and she's like what did you eat...tell her so she can make it right.. and he's like i didn't eat, but it was from a kiss.... and the cook lady....... i swore...she rolled her eyes (i mean i would have.....heheheh) but he's like it's something that is better than this..and she's like i'm sorry i can't make it... then asked to go to bed.. and it was a waste of her time.....and then she whine walking away saying eating and kissinig is not the same... it was something close to that..sorry...but i just love that part...i just skim through part one...so some things weren't clear to me... when the cook and mart talking about the "Mrs."... is that his mom or is he already married and his wife past away...how the cook always say that her cooking is different from the "Mrs."

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
OH YEAH....I WAITTING FOR A LONG TIME ..THIS LAKORN LOOK VERY INTERESTING ...LOVE CHERRY SO MUCH ...SHE ACTING VERY GOOD AS A TOMBOY...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Mart looks really good in this lakorn. Lolz is it me or the p'ek that co-star with janie, after they are done filming with her, they lose weight and they look freaken handsome. Ken lost alot of weight after he stars with janie and boom we got a sawan biang hottie.

This lakorn airs Mon-Tues right?

Mart is funny. He was trying to mesmerize the flavor he tasted from cherry's mouth. He looks so into it too when he was telling his chef to cook for him.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mart is such a cutie lol!
I really enjoyed the first episode! Cherry is really good at playing tomboy! hehe.