MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awesomeness! thanks for the synposis! sounds fun...although i'm not so sure about the mafia angle...anyway, is there an official airing date? hmm...can't wait...so that's why cherry dresses up like a guy...hehehe...no coffee prince...but it kind of sounds better. again, can't wait! :D

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Hey guys I read somewhere that this lakorn will begin airing on 5th January 2009....dont mark my word on this not too sure if the source is exact....but if this does air then thats so cool!!! cant wait to see mart and cherry as a couple :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
mam and suntisook is always starring in the same lakorn together. i just love the two

credit to khemupsorn.com

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Gosh, I sooo cannot wait to watch this lakorn! Cherry looks sooo hot as a dude! :drool:

I think I just turned into a lesbian. :lol:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i said it before and i'll say it again...gosh, cherry makes one cute guy...love the pics...thanks for sharing. i love how mart will unknowingly beat up cherry...ok, doesn't look like he beats her up, but looks like he's physically threatening the guy version of cherry...ehehehe...love it! love that cherry will go after mart's girlfriend...and love that she has just the right length of hair...i mean w/ guys these days keeping their hair long, cherry blends right int! can't wait to watch! :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh, I sooo cannot wait to watch this lakorn! Cherry looks sooo hot as a dude! :drool:

I think I just turned into a lesbian. :lol:
i'm watching tis for korean pra'ek Cherry as well
i'm so digging her as a guy..mart's look ain't too appealing
for me..but i guess i'll watch for Cherry :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm watching tis for korean pra'ek Cherry as well
i'm so digging her as a guy..mart's look ain't too appealing
for me..but i guess i'll watch for Cherry :drool:
I Know Kashie. Cherry can so pull off the dude look. Specially with the hair, the glasses & the suit... :drool:

As for Mart, I think he looks better in this lakorn than Sapai Look Toong.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanx for the second teaser. Looks really interesting not just a typical comedy lakorn has the lot........mart and cherry has some really cute scenes together cant wait to see.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
the second teaser is awesome! i busted out laughing when mart pulls a gun out as he drags cherry away from what i think is an enagagement party...dang, don't get a Mafia dude jealous...hehehe...

and cherry is just too awesome, letting mart hug her, if it'll make him feel better...aww...this lakorn needs to air real soon...i need to watch it! hehehe...:p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aweee the second Tser makes me wanna watch it even more!!! ekkk I can't wait!
<-- Dancing with Joy!

I'm starting to like Mart. He doesn't look all that great in regular clothes, like in Saipai Look Toong, but damnnn when he wears a suit... :drool: he looks sexy. A man in a suit always works for me :D Cherry, as always, looks gorgeous!

Ekkkk I wish this lakorn would air soon! I can't wait to watch it!

Dec 26??? I don't think so. Wishboniko's blog says Jan. 5th.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Aweee the second Tser makes me wanna watch it even more!!! ekkk I can't wait!
<-- Dancing with Joy!

I'm starting to like Mart. He doesn't look all that great in regular clothes, like in Saipai Look Toong, but damnnn when he wears a suit... :drool: he looks sexy. A man in a suit always works for me :D Cherry, as always, looks gorgeous!

Ekkkk I wish this lakorn would air soon! I can't wait to watch it!

Dec 26??? I don't think so. Wishboniko's blog says Jan. 5th.

oh than its probably the charkit lakorn...