MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
This Lakorn will be an interesting one since Cherry and Mart has never paired up before. I have seen through Youtube Cherry actually gets dressed up a couple of times and attend functions...........she looks very cute with wavy shoulder length hair. I just hope this lakorn leans more towards them as a couple :) and not just a typical commedy.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aww this lakorn looks alrite from like da lil segments from the entertainment shows on youtube... cherry's playing a tomboy-ish character again dats alright cos she did a good job on it in bodyguard det diew...
and louis hes grown on me since sawan bieng... so i can add this to my cant wait list
lol.. ur cant wait list xp .. kekeke .. dang louis is becomin a big hit again xp .. YAY.. loved him when he was a raptor back then xp lol..keke.. and even more now too.. xp..

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
To me, I don't think Cherry is that beautiful but she is pretty and she has something that is very attaching when you watch her. She got me hooked on her when I watched her from Kaew tah pee. I've always liked her ever since that lakorn. She also got great acting skills. I love her. As for Mart, this guy is cute and has a hot body but he seriously needs some more acting lessons because he really shows no emotions in his lakorn. I watched Likit Kammatep and he cannot shed a tear, all he does is squint his eyes and when I'm watching him, I keep cheering for a teardrop but no, you don't see anything coming from him and it's not just only the crying scenes that he can't do but he doesn't show any emotions when it comes to a scene where he's suppose to be in love. He's cute but with his acting like this, I don't think it's going to get him far. Hopefull, he will improve because he is cute and has a great body for a Thai pra'ek.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
To me, I don't think Cherry is that beautiful but she is pretty and she has something that is very attaching when you watch her. She got me hooked on her when I watched her from Kaew tah pee. I've always liked her ever since that lakorn. She also got great acting skills. I love her. As for Mart, this guy is cute and has a hot body but he seriously needs some more acting lessons because he really shows no emotions in his lakorn. I watched Likit Kammatep and he cannot shed a tear, all he does is squint his eyes and when I'm watching him, I keep cheering for a teardrop but no, you don't see anything coming from him and it's not just only the crying scenes that he can't do but he doesn't show any emotions when it comes to a scene where he's suppose to be in love. He's cute but with his acting like this, I don't think it's going to get him far. Hopefull, he will improve because he is cute and has a great body for a Thai pra'ek.
lol.. ur so funny xp..keke.. yea that is true bout mart but i gotta say ..yummy lol..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
la la la .. hmm still no updates.. hmmm argh xp lol.. keke.. mart .. keke.. kute..xp lol.. cherry .. sweet lmao..xp. . keke..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
really...no updates...aww i love this lakorn...update please...anyone...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so...no airing date yet...man, i just keep waiting for this one...hmmm...hope this one will be worth the wait.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Cherry looks old for Mart. I don't know if they'll have any chemistry but maybe they'll look better onscreen. I want to see Cherry with Tik again! The storyline sounds good. Aha, this is the first time I've Cherry as tomboy not sure if she's suitable for it I like her in prim&proper roles. Mart as a mafia, that's too HOT! Aha I wished nang'ek was Aff but at least Cherry has a new lakorn!