MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

pze

sarNie Adult
gotta disagree with u there.....both of them r hot people....mart is even hotter in person....n thats a fact....

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
mart and cherry would be perfect, cuz they're both ugly....

i disagree, they're not ugly -_- they are good looking people, and they might not be them sexy stars but it is reality dear ^_^ not everyone is super hot with a built body or super stick skinny =]

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i dont noe about this one....CHERRY theres sumthang i dont lyke her..
MART I LOVE HEMbut cherry ish not preety and she not the good acting...
but i did lyke her with tik kaew tah pee...
she was preety...

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
i think mart is really cute especially his first lakorn with noon, cherry to me on the other hand her face is to manly looking to be n'ek and i'll leave it at that.

onahc

sarNie Elites
cherry is average looking, definitely not n'ek material. i don't understand what people see in her other than her acting talent.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww...thanks for the clip! totally cute! love cherry in her "guy get up"...i personally like cherry ever since her lakorn with tik...i mean if anyone can shine next to tik...well, heck mad props to her...i think cherry is a classic beauty...not a glamazon, not tooth pick thin, and not an oversexed symbol. i like how she's healthy looking and can represent the everyday woman. i also get this vibe like she's totally humble and could be a good friend who wouldn't forget about her "fulgy" friends. anyway, moving on, i'm excited for this new lakorn w/ mart...it seems easy going...nice romantic comedy after all the drama of JRL...hmm...just hope mart (though he is so cute) will have improved on his acting skills. come on mart, prove that you're more than just eye candy. well, here's to hoping this lakorns a winner!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ummm. Mam Jintara is also here. She's going to play as a designer. Did anyone know that? She's going to play as Cherry's aunt.