MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Maekar is one word and it's for maket lady/business woman that sells things.

Mae ka, two word is for "Mom ka".

You are correct. If it is market lady if should be one word. If it is hey mom then it should be two words. However, I think Tinah is correct with the title. I don't know if I want to watch a drama which states,"Hey my mom got sweet eyes." I think it is," Market Lady With Sweet Eyes." ;) This is my own definition and I'll ask my mom to see if I'm correct too. hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh thanks. i just checked out marts site awhile ago and saw the news. i didnt think they had chemistry in their first lakorn but they do look cute together.

cecilia

Staff member
how i understand the narrative title .. MAE KA is like a vender lady. so market lady sound correct. tha wan is sweet eyes. so all in all, TINAH is right.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
But lately, I heard that it's gonna be Cherry and Mart. (From Siamdara Magazine)
But I'm still not sure yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
really?..that would be another great pair. well, i hope its cherry then since she doesnt have any upcomings and plus, her & mart never been paired up.

i wonder if this is the same lakorn that was said to be cherry title "maeka kanom wan" maybe they changed the title

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
really?..that would be another great pair. well, i hope its cherry then since she doesnt have any upcomings and plus, her & mart never been paired up.

i wonder if this is the same lakorn that was said to be cherry title "maeka kanom wan" maybe they changed the title
Yes, it the same lakorn. They changed the title.
N'ek is a dessert vender lady and P'ek is a Mafia.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i knew it!..omg, p'ek is a mafia?. wow, mart as a bad a$$.

well, hopefully n'ek is still cherry although i like aff too. ill merge the topic

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea finally Cherry has another lakorn. I'm waiting for her to come out with a lakorn ooO Mart guys with dimples and he gonna b a mafia type. O yes!! so happy lots of lakorn to look for this year not like last year only a couple.