Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

vina_lek

i've been watching this in full speed, b/c i have to study. does pat have feelings for nat? what about her bf? :huh:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
the pace is just getting on my nerves b/c i want praek and nangek to have sweet scenes already...all that is happening is nang'ek trying to get some dirt on pra'ek and pra'ek trying to make nang'ek admit to who she is...in the process making that Lika girl think she has a chance with pra'ek....it is totally annoying...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
man its gettin okai i guess..man there like nothing good between them gosh..its jux " im not her or he knoe who she is...gosh"
anywya its still okai..love Nuttawat n pat...
:p

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
It's getting no where. They should let Loam Doa show up more, instead they let nangrai hurt faidum feeling. There not much thing that faidum can do because she only a maid except cries. To make the story interesting Lom Doa should show up as prakeke's fiance to hurt lika girl. The old version was way better with plot and more lots of sweet scence between LomDao and mau Palum. the new version, I like the fact that nang eke and pra eke are young but the stories line is too much repeatition the same thing over and over. I hope it getting better soon.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I also feel this is dragging. It's getting really corny and it feels like they are trying tooooo hard to make it funny. I really hate the nang rai's acting, it just ruins EVERYTHING!!! but yeah, it's annoyinghow Pat is crying over this dude but she's also playing hard to get & lying to herself.. lol but i guess the Nat is gonna confront her tomorrow, hopefully!!

vina_lek

aw... she's crying over him? i haven't watched those eps. yet. i've only gotten to the parts where she's trying to get pics of him & e-ka. so she can show her family that he's no good for her. based on the reviews, i might, might, might wait until this end and watch in one go.

anyone know if koon e-ka is the same nang-rai in huajai sila who played kwan?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
vina_lek. no they're not the same nang rai. The nang rai in THIS lakorn is not good, iono it doesn't match her. HAHA!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i love how faidum calls nang'rai e-ka. :lol:

dude i was reading the posts and was gunna mention about the E-Ka thing .. what do u know u posted it instead...... hahhhha so freaken funny....

like seriously i did not know Pat has a bf somewhere? or was i hearing things?? haha i love this lakorn.... and yes it's slowly dragging but then i dont want it to end yet......

*oh and man that Lika girls' freaken pretty... i wonder has she played in other Lakorns too??*

vina_lek

really? not the same? they look so alike or i just didn't pay attention to kwan that much in huajai sila. :lol: i think they're both really pretty though.

gah... i crack up every time faidum calls that girl khoon e-ka... it's just hilarious. i'm surprised the whole cast doesn't die laughing every time she does that.

yeah. lom-daow has a bf. at least, that's what she says & told khun mao in one the eps. ... guess he hasn't showed up yet.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The nang rai from Hua Jai Sila was a girl in Sawadee Koon Kroo(Ch3)... Jieb(Lika) was a n'ek in Ch7 once, I think.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah jieb was a nagek in ch7...i think only once though....in that one lakorn with woot and namfon along with may and benz nipit....called bussaba sarm cha

vina_lek

right now, i'm pretty much just watching this one, although my whole attention isn't on it. i do some fast forwarding to the funny parts. love them. poot ruk has ended and then fah mee tawan... the only ones i'm watching right now. i might check out the nong miew one.