Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ahhhhhhhhhh... he secretly admits that he likes her...awww...how cute man this is making me blush even if it's not even happening to me..... hahaahahaha anyways i can't wait until he see's her more as Lom Dao and also the part where they dress up and he spoke to her and was like "I actually Started "Endo" Faidum..... i dont want this to end too.. it's a pretty good movie... my mom liked it much that she didnt leave my room last night until 3am from watching this lakorn..... hhahaha anyways NAT's so handsome in this lakorn..... :wub: :wub:

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
Good to know^^... I know my sisters like it a lot. There watching it right now.lol. This is actually the 1st lakorn they like of Pat.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is soooooooooo good but I feel it is dragging a little bit. I really want to see what will happen when his mom find out!!!!!

nangfa

sarNie Egg
yep....i feel the drag too....it kinda repeat too much....of the same thing...get no where...i'm kinda tired of this lakorn now....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i agree some of the stuff is like ohhh she's tryin so hard for nat to not find out but he already knows.... i wanna see the beach scene, the one dance? scene, and when nat's mom finds out.. i'm like anticipating it!!! i can't wait :].. i love this lakorn tho... nat's hot :]

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is draggin a tade bit.. kinda making me not want to watch it anymore but i can't resist! haha.. it's too good! hopefully it will eventually start to pick up!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
It's a good remake. I like it and all but there's not too much to it. I don't know why they are still dragging out the Fahdum's part..... they just need to move on to the part they find..... LOL and then it should move right along.... hopefully it's not a rush endin... since they done everything at a good pace so far.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
the old version was way better then this wun i like the old version better and the old nang ek that played the old version was better then the new nang ek that play the new version because the old nang ek was more funnier in the older version lol! :rolleyes: :lol: :D

vina_lek

i've never seen the old one. so i don't know. i love pat though & think she's doing a good job. ;) i love that scene where she's just laughing in the hospital over that dream. it was hilarious! :lol:

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
i've never seen the old one. so i don't know. i love pat though & think she's doing a good job. ;) i love that scene where she's just laughing in the hospital over that dream. it was hilarious! :lol:
If you think this one is funny...your laugh ur head off at the first one. My aunt loved so much she watch it everyday.
The old version have much better storyline and explaination of thing.....Nang aek try to find dirt on pra aek to prove to her grandma that he already have a g/f and is no good. So she got hired as a cook..but back then if ur a servent and is pretty, ur get taken advantage of or rape...So the gay guy (her bestfriends) suggest she be as ugly as she can.
So she got hired as a cook in pra aek house. On pra aek end..back in the old day...gang member would try to get hire as a servent and then bring member to rob them. At the same time pra aek is trying to find dirt on nang aek to prove to his mom that she's not a good person. This is when the misunderstanding begin....When nang aek is not home, pra would sneak into her room and search throught her stuff..the mother would follow her son, she through her son went crazy and is inlove with the cook. One time when pra aek saw nang aek and b/f from American talking, She told him she was a hooker or something...I THINK THEY HAVE MORE EXPLAINATION AND STORYLINE IN THE OLD VERSION.
In this current one...Everyone already know nang aek is the cook except pra mom and nang aek. This make nang aek look real stupid...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
...I'm just watching it for the comedy and for Pat...Laughing in the hospital just from a dream?lol

vina_lek

thanks for the summary on the old version. sounds a lot different from the new version. sucks i can't see both versions to compare them. ;)

lol! the way pat was laughing was hilarious in itself... and when the pra'eg said she must be so sick she is "pien." :lol: but you know... the scene where pra'eg was dressing drag and dancing the bed pole in his bedroom... ewww! ^_^ anyone know who sings the ending theme song? i like it!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't wait to see that episode when I get it!! Too bad I can't watch it now because high speed internet won't be installed until another week! :arrg:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't know, but it should end soon. Maybe about 3-4 weeks???

I watch it, except I watch mines a week after you guys watch yours.hehe.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Oh what? Preppy G sings the ending song? HAHA! it kinna sounded like Pat for a bit :) Coooool. can't wait til this ends. AHHHHHHHHHH! Nat is sooooo fricken hot hot hot x]