Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
just finished eps. 18 and i have to say.. it's the cutest yet!!!! pat gets sick from the heat of the sun so nat takes her to the hospital and stays with her.. funnie part.. yes.. there's always a funnie part.. pat's mole fell off so the doctor gave it to nat and he stuck her mole back on for her.. so cute!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hahaha i love this lakorn..... just after KKKJ... i didnt think anything would be as good as that but then this lakorn.... lmfao is pretty good too.... NAT is so so handsome.... he has such a school boy look.... so cute.... anyways this is probably one of the best i've seen from pat..... i like it alot..... can't wait to see today's episode...... lmfao her mole falling off...lol

donna

sarNie Adult
in the next epi, was it me or did that guy that was dressed like fai dum look like nat? i kept rewinding it and it still looked like him. why was he dressed like her? he looked so funny. man i gotta get the old version from my mom!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ooh girl, you blind. that boy looks so mature for his age, 30-35 is more like it.

No I'm not blind....he doesn't look 30-35 years of age...he could probably pass for 20-25....but not 30-35....

nolee

sarNie Adult
I just watched the show.. he's so young!! lol I agree that he does look around 22-24 though. 30-35 is kinda stretching it. He still has a babyface.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
he's only 19 yrs old, i can't believe that, he's too young, at first i thought he's about 24 years old, because he looks so mature in this lakorn, but he's a good actor, maybe it because he play mature role so it make him look old. thanks for telling his age and i love this lakorn very much...this is the only one lakorn of pat that i like the best...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
The boy is has the most babiest face ever, I can't believe some ppl thought he was in his 20's heheheehhe. The only thing that would make me think that is his hair. My dad has that haircut when he was younger.....

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg just 19? is Pat older then him?? lmfao.. haha finally episode 18's here.... i can finally watch it... lmfao.... i love this movie.... it's weird how i can just think of it and just laugh my ass knowing how funny it's gunna be in this or the next episodes.....lmfao..... omg he's so cute..... i wish he was over 22 atleast..... he's so baby looking and gosh that's hott....lol

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
eps. 19 is hilarous.. it is nat that dresses up like pat.. nat's mom, sister, pat and the other servant found him dancing to tata's sexy naughty bitchy me in his room with the pole on his bed.. .. haha.. funnie.. ..but it's just a dream that pat had.. haha.. didn't happend.. cute when nat tried to kiss pat but then she turned her face so when they pull their faces apart her mole was on nat.

donna

sarNie Adult
i know! i'm watching epi 19 right now. i was lmao at that part. i'm pretty sure they had to do many takes on that scene. i wouldn't have been able to keep from lmao if that was me, hehe :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
you know what the funny thing about that scene was I was lmao like Pat....I'm not kidding you I laugh like Pat when she was on the hospital bed and started cracking up....it was sooooooooooo darn funny...my family ran into my room thinking I went crazy...... :lmao: :loool: :lmao:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHHH! Pats kinna gay LOL! Nat likes her already (= How coool. Nat finally saw her as "Laum Dao" in Episode 20 :) That was cool. I hope this ends soon =D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww. Why would you want it to end soon?... I sure don't...Man, that's bad, imamnowhere...All I need from my com is high speed! lol ...You laugh like Pat, Toon? lol That's funny.hehe.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
luv this lakorn so much...can't wait for more episode, i want to see the beach scene already, it's past or not there yet? i really want to see that scene and also the scene where nat going to kiss pat on her cheek...