Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

donna

sarNie Adult
I've been watching this lakorn and it's pretty funny. But it's kinda different from the 1st and 2nd version of the lakorn. I remember Lorm Dao had a Falung boyfriend and his name was Pierre. He followed her back to Thailand and it made the drama more interesting.
yep that what my sister said too. she has a boyfriend and he comes to look for her.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
so that's mean that lom dao have a boyfriend in this lakorn...that's more interesting because it will make nat jealous even more, i wanna see, what's episode was that...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat looks pretty, but Nat looks gay...

Wasn't that one of Pat's client that she was talking to and nat overheard?

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the pichas kristyS.. n totaly agree about the whole nat thing.. he does look gay.. but his smile is cute.. n nope it wasn't her client.. if i remember so.. she said something about missing him too..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, I just saw the episode... Pat sounds so funny when she's speaking english.lol... I think the guy's name is Baer or something.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the pixes of them...both of them look really cute together, nat look so handsome in the pix up there his smile is really cute and charming

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think his smile is the whole prob in the pixs.lol... Nat's only 19 and he's a momma's boy... I can't believe it. He looks around 25-30.

donna

sarNie Adult
they put too much lipstick on him. it makes him look gay. and he's only 19! damn he young. how old is pat then?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
If I'm correct, Pat's 20 and is turning 21 this October... The hair isn't good either and the smile is so forcing!! I don't like his smile.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
what kristy...i actually like his hair in here then in the lakorn and i cant believe he is only 19....it'll be funny if he calls pat, Pee

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
about the boyfriend thing in the lakorn....it was her boyfriend...and it was Pierre....she even admitted it to her gay friend and his mom....about Nat...I saw Ratree Samosorn show....Pat calls him "Nong Nat" and i think he does look his age...he doesn't look 25-30...that is why I think he looks so girly b/c he is sooooo young for Pat....but he is not a bad actor just probably too shy....and why do girls diss guys that like to hang out and be with their moms...it is their MOM you know.....ok i will stop my ranting....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. Yeah, his hair is all in a bundle in the lakorn, but I still don't like that photoshoot... Maybe he's tall, that's why I assumed he was 25-30?... Calling Pat 'P'... I don't think I heard that but I heard Pat call him Nong.

onahc

sarNie Elites
about the boyfriend thing in the lakorn....it was her boyfriend...and it was Pierre....she even admitted it to her gay friend and his mom....about Nat...I saw Ratree Samosorn show....Pat calls him "Nong Nat" and i think he does look his age...he doesn't look 25-30...that is why I think he looks so girly b/c he is sooooo young for Pat....but he is not a bad actor just probably too shy....and why do girls diss guys that like to hang out and be with their moms...it is their MOM you know.....ok i will stop my ranting....

ooh girl, you blind. that boy looks so mature for his age, 30-35 is more like it.