Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
love episode 8... haha.. so funnie.. kinda dont like nat's gf's acting.. but does anyone know what the song that was playing when pat and the other servent girl were dancing at the dinner table called? i really like it.. haha..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks, Iamnowhere^^. I'm wait to get the whole collection from her. They have such great pictures that even I don't have.lol.Yep, she did an amazing job!

nolee

sarNie Adult
episode 8 was sooo freakin' funny especially when she made the "soup & steak" LOL. she had me feenin' for some 'soup nawmai' when she said it ;D then the mom, pat, and the other servant started dancing to morlum LOL that was hilarious.. this lakorn don't even feel like it has a p'ek cause he don't stand out whatsoever...pat took all his spotlight lol. is this his first lakorn? he looks really young, how old is he?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol.I want to see that... Ummm,nope. This is his 2nd lakorn. His first was Tey Jai Ruk with the power3... I'm not sure about his age.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
It's a sad time when you realize that you are older than some of the p'eks in lakorns. So far I don't know of any, but Nat might be one... :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. Pat's not that old though, and Nat can't be around 20 or 19. That's a bit too young. Maybe just around Pat's age.

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
I'm gonna try this lakorn. It's a comedy, right? But who's Nattawat, I have never heard of Nattawat, is this a new leading actor?

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
I see, I see. Must be one of those Power 3. Thanks. I'm gonna search for his pix. I've not yet watched neither Tay Jai Rak, nor Mae Krua Kon Mai.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
episode 10 was so cute (= awe. LOL! so he'll probably find out in like episode 12? haha!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^ what?? Episode 12 might be too soon. I'm dying to see how he finds out. I wonder if Nat will chase after her once he finds out Lom Dao and Phi Dum is the same girl. Or is he going to put up a front?
Betcha anything though, he'll fall in love with Pat as Phi Dum and then finds out she is Lom Dao and he'll just get pissed.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
old version he finds out and was kinda upset he kidnap her to the beach house i think and there was a r scene haha...

thunder, lightening and he took advantage of her...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What the 'f' . Are you serious?! A comedy like this ends up with an 'r' scene.lol... I did see a beach photo though.hehehe.