Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
oh..i love that guy. he's cute. can't wait to watch this! pat's gonna be so funny!

tinah

sarNie Coma
pat looks really pretty in here. her and nat look look like a cute pair. lets see if they'll have chemstry

thanks kristy

saobomp

sarNie Adult
they made her so ugly omg...

the original version e fai was not that ugly or had that big of a mole. mainly they just painted her dark and big hair...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait for this.. pat looks hideous and gorgeous at the same time.. haha.. hope the lakorn doesn't have her mostly in her mole outfit.. that'd kinda suck..

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
omg.. episode 1 was hilarious.. at first when we first see nat and pat i thought they were talkin to each other and i was like oh man.. they already know each other... but really they were just on the phone standing next to each other..... haha.. the funniest part was when nat grabbed pat's luggage instead of his n all her undies n bras came out.. haha.. n pat was laughing to be part of the crowd n nat got mad n later pat claimed it was hers and he wouldnt give it to her.. haha.. funnie.. but next episode pat dresses up as Faidum (black mole)!!! can't wait!!!

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is out already? did someone upload it yet? i better go check, thanks for the info chakrit_Y.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: :loool: I'm so excited!!!!!! Hopefully someone will upload it soon. It sounds soooo much fun to watch!!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
:p :p I just watched the first episode and I have to say Pat is SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO GREAAAAAAAAAAAATT!!!!! She's absolutely perfect for this part!!!! It's entertaining and non stressful at all. I don't know why, but the last batch of lakorns were so much drama.
Anyways, I'm glad Pat tone off on the overreacting. She's back to the way she was in Hima, Barp Ruk, and Likasit Hua Jai.
The thing that will bother me the most is Nat. He has no emotions....... hopefully he'll improve throughout the lakorn.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHA i just finished, that was nice =) Nat is so fricken Hoooot! (; WHOOOOO! haha, Pat's kinna stubborn but its alright, i'll watch it. I kinna remember the old version.. but i forgot who played in it? does anyone know?