Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay more of pat!..

its a remake and its those cooking drama. so many remakes latly!

gosh, i dont like cook drama..lol. well, hopefully this is watchable

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
That's awesome!!! I knew that they were going to remake this one real soon. heheheheh. Wasn't the last one done by Kat???? I just knew it!!! Pat reminds me so much of Kat tha I knew that she was going to redo one of her works. hahhahahha now all i'm waiting on is Kat's first lakorn.

This is the one where n'ek pretends to be a cook at p'ek's house who's suppose to be her fiance isn't it?? LOL can't wait to see whol p'ek is...maybe Por!!! hehehhehe Thanks for the great news!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's awesome!!! I knew that they were going to remake this one real soon. heheheheh. Wasn't the last one done by Kat???? I just knew it!!! Pat reminds me so much of Kat tha I knew that she was going to redo one of her works. hahhahahha now all i'm waiting on is Kat's first lakorn.

This is the one where n'ek pretends to be a cook at p'ek's house who's suppose to be her fiance isn't it?? LOL can't wait to see whol p'ek is...maybe Por!!! hehehhehe Thanks for the great news!!!
0.0!the story sounds interesting now...which Kat are you guys talking about??this is a remake??i haven't heard of it before...thanks for the news tinah!I'm excited to see this one too!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I believe this the third remake of it.... I've only seen the Kat English's one. Not sure though, my memory is kind of fuzzy, I think p'ek was Sam (But not sure........) this is the one where n'ek has a mole on her face LOL... they all sound the same now.... LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
I believe this the third remake of it.... I've only seen the Kat English's one. Not sure though, my memory is kind of fuzzy, I think p'ek was Sam (But not sure........) this is the one where n'ek has a mole on her face LOL... they all sound the same now.... LOL
Isnt that the one with Namfon Kullanat and Patson?..if so, i love that lakorn!..it was cute/funny

tinah

sarNie Coma
this was the orginal version. Sarn has the DVD for rental at her site. so it should be good..lol

whos the n'ek..shes very pretty

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
eeeee a mole??hmmm.if this is a third remake and sam use to be one of the prkek and Kat English was the n'ek,i'm pretty sure my sis knows about this lakorn.this really doesn't seem like my type of lakorn but i'll just have to see how the summary is like.

this was the orginal version. Sarn has the DVD for rental at her site. so it should be good..lol

whos the n'ek..shes very pretty
hmmm.maybe you can ask sarn how the lakorn is like.

i've never seen that n'ek before.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i never see original version but i'm sure that my family has seen it. i only saw both versions
of sam/kat and patson/numfon. i gotta say I LOVE sam/kat version. ^^ you know how kat's
face expression goes.. it's too funny!

it gonna be interesting to see pat to play this role. definitely will watch it! but who's p'ke?

iamnowhere, omg we think alike! pat also reminds me of kat, as well. ;]

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i never see original version but i'm sure that my family has seen it. i only saw both versions
of sam/kat and patson/numfon. i gotta say I LOVE sam/kat version. ^^ you know how kat's
face expression goes.. it's too funny!

it gonna be interesting to see pat to play this role. definitely will watch it! but who's p'ke?

iamnowhere, omg we think alike! pat also reminds me of kat, as well. ;]
What can i say kitkat??? GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE :) :rolleyes:

tinah

sarNie Coma
so namfon/patsons were one of the remake?..wow, thats great!..love that lakorn. speaking of patson, i miss him dearly!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
iamnowhere- :clap:

tinah- yeah, patson/numfon were one of those remakes
but it wasn't that funny, though. 'cause numfon really can't pull
off a comedy role. --; but patson, omg he's sooo fione! me, too
i missed him dearly. lately, he gets those stupid lakorns. i couldn't
even try to finish a couple of lakorns of his previous ones. --"

do you know who will be p'ke alongside with pat? ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
iamnowhere- :clap:

tinah- yeah, patson/numfon were one of those remakes
but it wasn't that funny, though. 'cause numfon really can't pull
off a comedy role. --; but patson, omg he's sooo fione! me, too
i missed him dearly. lately, he gets those stupid lakorns. i couldn't
even try to finish a couple of lakorns of his previous ones. --"

do you know who will be p'ke alongside with pat? ^^
yeh, i hate how patsons only been given comedy roles and the lakorn sucks too. His last 2 were cooking type
I just wish he would come back.

As for the pra'ek and the other cast, they didnt choose yet. So far, Pats the only actor in here.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tinah- last time, i saw him in the one where it has
a girl as the mermaid or something? i actually thought a
girl is so ugly. =X but my mom said that it's pretty good
but still, mostly i never like any of ITV lakorns, though. =/

i tried to watch his cooking lakorn with tik, right? omg, it's
sooo boring! i don't know how he got demoted from p'ke
to stupid p'ke. --; mostly, i love his lakorns with ning. but
not their 3rd one. ^^"

as for p'ke of this lakorn? bummer... they haven't decide it
yet? i wonder how long will they ever announce? i hope they
get a right man for this role. =]

tinah

sarNie Coma
tinah- last time, i saw him in the one where it has
a girl as the mermaid or something? i actually thought a
girl is so ugly. =X but my mom said that it's pretty good
but still, mostly i never like any of ITV lakorns, though. =/

i tried to watch his cooking lakorn with tik, right? omg, it's
sooo boring! i don't know how he got demoted from p'ke
to stupid p'ke. --; mostly, i love his lakorns with ning. but
not their 3rd one. ^^"

as for p'ke of this lakorn? bummer... they haven't decide it
yet? i wonder how long will they ever announce? i hope they
get a right man for this role. =]
i didnt even try watching that mermaid lakorn lol. I dont know why they keep giving him weird roles and boring scripts. the last lakorn i saw of him was a cooking type. forgot the title but it was with Nui. its another ITV lakorn.

omg, i was so happy that him and tik k. paired up again but man, didnt like the lakorn!!..

yeh, they didnt choose a pra'ek for this lakorn yet.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I never saw the original version...I guess I was ways to young and never heard of Thai's lakorns. Anyways, I did see partial of the 80's with Sam&Kat. It was good and funny....but not a dramatic one. I wish it was more drama than comedy though.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
first version was savitree and the guy that play as kob's real dad in daoprasook. that was the best one. i had this version and it was a good movie; funny and good storyline. they changed more in the remake which i didnt finish b/c they didnt do too great ...

second was remake done by ben duke and this girl that use to play as n'ek. not too famous though...

3rd one i donno....

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think the one with Namfon and Patson was a remake. Their lakorn was called "Plara Som Keung" and I think the one with Sam and Kat was called "Sao Chai High Tech" or something like that.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
agree with you on that. i believe there is only two and this new one will be the third. i noticed that the remake was of ben. duk and the picture of him and that girl(someone posted). those other two were similar but the same. i know for sure ben duk's version was the same plot and everything like the original one. they just didnt do a good job at it as the first peeps...

i think kath and sam's version she dressed in chinese outfits and stuff and nothing of that nature in the original version. maybe i'll give a brief summary when i have time of the original unless someone already did that...
let me know?