Mae Hau Lam Pong (Step Onward)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG!!!!!!! I cant believe this ended. I was hecka shock by Nong Dok and Meng at the end. Hecka got us there. Art is so freaken sexy in uniform. I hope he play in another lakorn where he will be wearing uniform again. I like the part where Win tells his parents he loves Sah hua Lumpong and they were like Oooooh....then they were like Hauh????? Ai Sah hua lumpong....the dads expression was hella funny.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so sad that this ended...but i love watching art and namfon....they are so cute together..hope they do another lakorn together....i agree art looks so hot in the uniform :drool: ....i also love watching patson again....this was funny, cute, sweet, and exciting....overall great^^

tikklles

sarNie Adult
agree, this drama was cute.....everyone was cute....art is hot and namfon is pretty=cute/pretty couple....

i like this drama for namfon's character, i swear we need more n'ek like her, a n'ek who fights her own fights and just have the p'ek there to give her a helping hand, so her character is a slam dunk character for me......namfon did a good job protraying it...

as for art....like said above art is hot in uniform...if this lakorn is his first one, he did a good job, there was some moments i thought he wouldn't pull it off as a newcomer, but to my surprise he did well, so thumbs up for him....i love his big smile....

patson is so much fun to watch, i also didn't think he'll pull off some of the scene (the fantasies ones) but he did, all i got to say is patson is one hot villain.....

overall, i really enjoy this drama, there were times when it drags but it is still enjoyable...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
man.... watching this lakorn made me totally in love with ART.... i can't stand it anymore.... i want to see more lakorns of him!!!!!

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Awwww..... I love this lakorn too bad this ended cause I don't get to see
Fon and Art act together anymore! Hopefully They both can play agian!!! :wub: :wub:
I miss this lakorn already!!!! :( :( :(