Macho Woman

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O Lol I thought this is pretty funny.
Ok my cousin he's like 19? He is at our house trying to fix his car Acura Integra 97
Well the car is somewhat heavy with some aftermarket mods on it.
Anyhow lol
him, my two sisters lisa and jenn tried pushing it from our driveway to our garage (our driveway slants down like a hill) .. they couldn't even get it to move 3 inche's! On top of that it rolled back even further!
So I'm taking a nap right and I hear a knock at my door. Its my little sister that is staying at my place she comes in and tells me "tina they need your help to help push the car into the garage."
"Tehy were like tina you could steer" thinking im weak and stuff and they wanted my other sister that was originally steering to help push. Well she tried to help push nothing and the car rolls down the hill even further lol
I was like "lemme push." the next thing you know I'm pushing with them the car rolls into the garage succesfully this is a 4 feet difference up a small slanted driveway..
lol they look at me in amazement

"omg tina is strong she was pushing the car literally by herself."
my cousin the guy: omg I felt so weak tina push the car mostly by herself and when she let go i couldn't hold the car anymore.

LOL and they go you loook small and weak like the car wouldn't go ..

I'm like I do work out "looks are decieving" I normally push the car into the garage myself when I need to do maintenance on it lol ....

hubby came back and was like how'd you guys get it in?
they respond: tina LOL
he was like thats my girl; I know I don't have to worry about her she's a strong one lol

it kind of shocked me also because his car is way heavier than my car =/ LOL ; im surprised i made it..
working out does pay off. strong arms just luckily there is no muscles to make it apparent

:wub:

annea

sarNie Adult
Ha..thats funny..it takes u to move that baby! LOL...you do maintenance on your car? I dont know anything....I feel like if my car dies on me then I'm dead...I have to dial my dad and he'll probably get a annoyed....once my car didnt start and I called my dad and he told me, "Open the trunk and try twisting something"..LOL...I told him "I dont know what he's talking about" and he gets kinda mad....so I would say "what do you expect me to do? I'm a girl. I dont work with cars." Lame right? but I seriously dont know jack..LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes I do maintenance on my car if my husband is busy with work and stuff; he taught me so in case I'm stuck somewhere and he isn't answering his phone for whatever reason I'd be knowledgeable enough to check so far I can change tire, change oil, spark plugs, spark plug wires, headlights, light bulbs, check and change busted fuse, change relays, clean and change battery connectors, alternators, starters, clean battery post, install a radio :loool: just alot of the basic things to deal with a car ... lol there are some heavier stuff I know how to do but sometimes I can't do because true I can push a car, but removing heavy and tight bolts can be difficult sometime it depends on what kind of car it is too lol o_O im a tomboy at heart lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ yeah that's true. Some people got both book smarts and streets smarts.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I guess I can say that I somewhat have both? Because I've never really wanted to be those type of girls who depends on a man for everything lol. Also my husband doesn't want me to be weak in case he is gone or something for a long period of time ex: the military so he wants to make sure I'll be fine until he gets home. Also I make myself stronger than him so that I can comfort and support him emotionally and mentally when he's going through things as well as keep things balanced in my familiy's life. I've somewhat built myself up to be more than I can handle I guess sigh..