mab sua lis

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that too. That is some guy from St. Paul. He actually sells korean movies at the flea market. Heard he went to Laos already to marry her and bring her back to USA. But I also heard that she doesn't really like him but her parents seems to like him and want her to marry him. I heard he's single so hey at least she's a 2nd wife to someone. However he's in his early thirties I think.

LOL! i guess i wasn't the only one who was in on it!
Yep...he left in the middle of March, but would be back in the middle of April!
with his new wife! and it's not his parents, its his mom! (i don't think he has a dad, anymore) sad sad
but i also heard that she was somewhat related to them...and i don't think that its true, that she doesn't like him.
last year when he went, they spent a lot of time together! and she really liked him, so she agreed to marry him!
note: you know how the OGs are, go visit the girl, and if you like each other...and she like you, marry her!
that's all i can say...and by the way, his mom won't admit that he's marrying her! LOL!
but he sure admit it to me...you can say, i know him from a standpoint of a fren!
Oh yeah, his younger brother...is quite tall and not so bad looking either! LOL

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult

LOL! i guess i wasn't the only one who was in on it!
Yep...he left in the middle of March, but would be back in the middle of April!
with his new wife! and it's not his parents, its his mom! (i don't think he has a dad, anymore) sad sad
but i also heard that she was somewhat related to them...and i don't think that its true, that she doesn't like him.
last year when he went, they spent a lot of time together! and she really liked him, so she agreed to marry him!
note: you know how the OGs are, go visit the girl, and if you like each other...and she like you, marry her!
that's all i can say...and by the way, his mom won't admit that he's marrying her! LOL!
but he sure admit it to me...you can say, i know him from a standpoint of a fren!
Oh yeah, his younger brother...is quite tall and not so bad looking either! LOL

awww are you freaken telling the truth???? im juz curious cuz you know...
she is my #1 top singer and cant believe that she's getting marry to an old hmong american guy...
omg!!! she cant do that??? no!!!!!!! if i was her, i wont do that.....what a idoit......
well i cant do anything about it....so juz wishing her the best luck in marriage.......
hope she's still singing and thats the most i wanted.....love her voice so muchie......
imma call to M&Y entertaimment and ask them about it......lol.....dont refuse me...

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
but thens it's a good thing...if she marries him too...she'll get to come to america...and stuff like that...but yea...u never know...she mite like him...so...i guess it's her decision on it...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Aw how sad.....she got married and now lived in U.S.A at St. paul.......someone saw her at the flea market.....well i just worried that she's not gonna sing anymore and no more album....i hope she still singing....i alwase support her......

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
really she marry!!!!!!!!! well i'm going to minnesota july 4th soccer tournament this year and see if she there or not, if she there i will take some picture with her.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
its stupid if she's married to some dude here.. girls over there just wanna come over here..ugh. land of opportunity.. => land of bills.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
its stupid if she's married to some dude here.. girls over there just wanna come over here..ugh. land of opportunity.. => land of bills.

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't been to the flea market for the last months or so!
but i knew that he came back, his mom close the shop for a few days to prep!
you know, the welcoming party and so forth!
haven't have the chance to talk to him yet! or his buddies!
might stop by this weekend to see him and some other vendors there!
that way i can confirm with him! or i can just ask my cousin to invite him over w/ his wife! lol

but yea, i guess its going to be totally awkward with me and him talking!
cause we chat alot when we see eachother, i guess we'll just have to cut it down!
sad to say the least!

and he's not that old! he's in his early 30's...has a good job, and a buisness on the side!
what more can a chick want!
and his family is pretty high up there!
so check out his brothers for those of you who are single! lol

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I saw her too at the flee market...
i even took a picture with her, hehehe...
but she's pretty in real life...
shes not that different...

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
Wow...i hope everything works out for them both.... i mean she does have a good voice.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i haven't been to the flea market for the last months or so!
but i knew that he came back, his mom close the shop for a few days to prep!
you know, the welcoming party and so forth!
haven't have the chance to talk to him yet! or his buddies!
might stop by this weekend to see him and some other vendors there!
that way i can confirm with him! or i can just ask my cousin to invite him over w/ his wife! lol

but yea, i guess its going to be totally awkward with me and him talking!
cause we chat alot when we see eachother, i guess we'll just have to cut it down!
sad to say the least!

and he's not that old! he's in his early 30's...has a good job, and a buisness on the side!
what more can a chick want!
and his family is pretty high up there!
so check out his brothers for those of you who are single! lol

so you mean that the man she's marrying to is rich....right??? unno not sure, the way you explain it it sounds like he's rich and educated...
and a nice lovely family....ok let me see the picture of them brothers then.....any mabsua's pictures in person????? upload plz.....

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
hey...you guys...mab sua married to one of the uncle from my mom side of the family...and now she selling his movie...at flee market....hahahah....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i guess she is married to some US guy now..
i read it on someone's myspace comments.. lol
something about mab sua lis is already here
and they are trying to get some concerts arranged...
so whoever is a fan of her..
be ready to party whenever they get it worked out.. ehehe