mab sua lis and her husband

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lol...i designed that picture.
Besides, if you saw anyone post this in other myspace page. let me know too.

aite...ey are you fan of her too???
i'm not a crazy fan of hers..
but i do karaoke to her music too
its just that every album she has out..
her voice is different
lol

pclkck

sarNie Egg
sorry to say........Sl*t... h*le....i just hate people who sell themselve for money.....gosh why do you think they make movies depicting this kind of situation.....don't they teach you anything.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I'm a very big fan of her
Yup, her voice got changed.
It's good though.
But i'm sick of others singer that alwase have the same vocal and beat.
I liked it everytime she has an album out. eheh...lol

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I'm a very big fan of her
Yup, her voice got changed.
It's good though.
But i'm sick of others singer that alwase have the same vocal and beat.
I liked it everytime she has an album out. eheh...lol

that's true.
but then her voice seems so fake now..
lol.
maybe her producers are making different adjustments each time...
ehehe

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
that's true.
but then her voice seems so fake now..
lol.
maybe her producers are making different adjustments each time...
ehehe
Agreed::)
But she sound better in person. I like the way she talk.
Anyhow, i still like her singing.

Laterz.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
omg her voice is different each time i listen to it.
i guess she's taking vocal lessons...

no, its call adjustments. they dont take no vocal lessons.. haha

mab sua has some songs on ehmongmusic, where her voice is high-pitch like mim haam..

but then again, she has songs where her voice is so super deep.. && you cant even believe its her.. Wth.. <_<

darknite

sarNie Egg
not a fan of her but i wish her the best married life. everyone deserve a good life. i only like her first album with Vaj Hmoob.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult

mab sua has some songs on ehmongmusic, where her voice is high-pitch like mim haam..

but then again, she has songs where her voice is so super deep.. && you cant even believe its her.. Wth.. <_<

this is why i like about her...
becuz she know how to change her voice...
she's my role model. Yup-)

brown_sugar

sarNie Egg

True you can tell they don't take no vocal lessons

ultaeja

sarNie Egg
Is her husband the guy that sells international movies at the flea market? He looks like that dude.
HAHA :D
Yes she married that dude that sells international movies at the flea market XD I always buy my movies, etc from his store, haha.
LOL, when I first saw her I was like, "Hmm.. That chick looks familiar."
Then later my mom n my aunt told me that's Mab sua lis LOL.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw her and her husband at the Oshkosh New Year yesterday.... I bought some thai cds and SUJU sticker from them...

miku

sarNie Egg
I just saw her and her husband at the Oshkosh New Year yesterday.... I bought some thai cds and SUJU sticker from them...

i saw them too

btw. he never been married. he used to date my friends while back.
he is a really kind guy. i don't think he got no girl friends but i think he just don't find anyone
that he feel like to marry. i know he went to college but don't know what kind of job he got later
i know he is selling movie n cd. anyways i still feel that she is LUCKY

samkob

sarNie Elites
actually, hes not a bad looking at all... plus he seems like a great guy with a nice big heart because last time at the oshkosh touney he gave me a big discount on the korean movies that i bought from him.. he makes me feel so bad but at the same so happy.,. and the reason he gave me discount is because i always buy movies from him and he knows me. :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
actually, hes not a bad looking at all... plus he seems like a great guy with a nice big heart because last time at the oshkosh touney he gave me a big discount on the korean movies that i bought from him.. he makes me feel so bad but at the same so happy.,. and the reason he gave me discount is because i always buy movies from him and he knows me. :)
that's how you keep your regular customers
lol.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Where does Mab Sua and her husband live, in which State? I saw them at the tournament and they look very happy together and actually in love!

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
Where does Mab Sua and her husband live, in which State? I saw them at the tournament and they look very happy together and actually in love!
well they live in minnesota...and they both sell movie at como market (i think that how you say it).... ^_^

hlee

sarNie Egg
I met him before because he dated my roommate in college. At that time he said he lived in Michigan and now that you guys mentioned him selling movies, he did bring three movies to our dorm when he was visiting. When I asked him where he got them he said he has a lot of international movies. I think he's a decent guy and all, but he gave me the creeps when I met him because he had a staring problem and intense eyes. Congrats to him and his Mail-Ordered Bride!