LYDIA SARUNRAT B4 SHE WAS A STAR - INTERVIEW

cecilia

Staff member
^huh? i thought this interview was on her suing Mor Krit ..
too lazy to finish it -- but yeah .. it's about Lydia vs Mor Krit 'CONFIRMED!' pregnancy accusation ^^

CTR

The Realist guy here period
omg...this scares me a little...and i can't believe its true....but was it true that before lydia became a singer/star... and got popular she slept with guys to get money?????

interview clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewCAJb0l_8Y...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nxhcFDkDU8...feature=related

*i'm shocked plz sumone subb this...i really want to know....
Interesting. If you didn't know what they are saying but yet the title of your thread you stated that "SHE GAVE AWAY SEX FOR MONEY." -_- This is just a rumor. I cannot confirm that it is true or not because there is no evidence for this. (I am not a Lydia fan. I'm just stating what is said in the interview). Some guy named Mor Krit that is this and that. When her mom confronted that guy on stage, he try to change the story. It is more of a slander. It said that Mor Krit said that Lydia was pregnant. I don't know who this Mor Krit guy is. Maybe he is a fortune teller or some sort.

She is suing him for slander. Like how stars are suing her the tabloids for false reporting or accusations. Mor Krit said he does not have money to pay her for saying all of those things about her.

Moral of the story, don't judge other people before examining your own self first. -_-

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
Mor Krit is the fortune teller with the Confirm attached to his name ... yeah this is the interview after Mor Krit kept on confirming that she was pregnant and had an abortion and she was pregnant with this person ... he said this as her fortune and it wasnt even a fact but what he saw in her fortune ...

this is the clip of her mom confronting him about the whole ordeal ...

she did not sell herself for money ...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Mor Krit is the fortune teller with the Confirm attached to his name ... yeah this is the interview after Mor Krit kept on confirming that she was pregnant and had an abortion and she was pregnant with this person ... he said this as her fortune and it wasnt even a fact but what he saw in her fortune ...

this is the clip of her mom confronting him about the whole ordeal ...

she did not sell herself for money ...

That is why I don't believe in fortune teller. Just live your life and take one day at a time. Not only was it false, it ruined Lydia reputation and tainted her future. I'm not a fan of Lydia but what this guy did was inexcusable. You need prove if you're going to make this kind of revelation about someone.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
well you know... a while back, she been seen holding hands with the ex-prime minister of Thailand. I'm not surprise that she did sell sex for profit and fame. She even dissed her own family about how bad they treated her before she became famous. Crazy I say...and am pretty sure that she's not the only celebrity who's been selling sex for personal gains if you know what I mean.

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
isnt the ex prime minister her god father .. i remember her saying that he was her god father ... lydia has had problems in her family like any other ppl's family ... they fight, yell, scream at each other but in the end they still love each other ...

if she did sell herself for money then that's her deal .. ppl started turning their backs on her and stopped liking her because she knows the ex-prime minister anyway

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry, but did you bother to watch the clip before posting the topic? -.-" I don't think there is anything about her giving away sex for money and it's mostly about the mor krit and him being sued by her mother for the pregnancy stuff

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh my...i'm confused because the peeps in youtube said.....sumthing similar to that which i didn't understand..... the clip cause its in thai...so i thought its what they commented......so sorry...can't believe it....so what's this clip all about...since the date seemed kinda old...and why did she cry????

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
the ex prime minister is her god-father. i don't see y it's strange for her to hold her god-father's hand lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yep Pich but then again we are living in a critical society now a days and even family members that are blood related can seem odd like Miley Cyrus people thought she and her father were "to close"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pich your telling me, I get grief sometimes because my husband sometimes looks a little to old urgh when he keeps his hair long and doesn't shave his facial hair people think he's my dad or they stereotype and go he must be as old as her dad you know them asian girls they like to marry older men for money and she must still be in middle school or something them asian girls like to get pregnant young all i can think or respond is he's 22 dammit! and I'm 21 dammit! LOL and like girls from other ethnicities don't get pregnant young urgh I hate stereotypical people might sound hypocritical though cause i think even i myself stereotype sometimes

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao dats stupid as hell lol gosh people are so judgmental. da way u described ur husband made me think of what num looked like in da beginning of jone plon jai LOL

mai92

sarNie Adult
Sorry, but did you bother to watch the clip before posting the topic? -.-" I don't think there is anything about her giving away sex for money and it's mostly about the mor krit and him being sued by her mother for the pregnancy stuff

tRuE....i AgRee wItH yOu...
i'LL sTiLL lIke hEr nO maTTer wHat.....
aLL fOrtUntElleR pEOpLe cAn"t aLwaY sAy aCuRatE tHInGs.....
tHeY caN bE paId bY otHerS tO sAy tHat....
:)