Lydia and her Boyfriend Pics

cecilia

Staff member
he come out with mania album
theyr'e the same person.. he used to be with GRAMMY .. and now he's with RS .. he did release an album with briohny and TYE back then .. the special group project..so yeah, they're the same person..

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
theyr'e the same person.. he used to be with GRAMMY .. and now he's with RS .. he did release an album with briohny and TYE back then .. the special group project..so yeah, they're the same person..
Thank you for the clarification. I couldn't tell the difference, the one he did with Grammy... he had long hair. On ManiA, he looked hott.

Laguna Babe

sarNie Egg
wow thanks 4 da pics everyone :yahoo: wow kul pics ice lydia looks really different in those pics...^^ thankyou so much lil-thai-cutie wat site did you find da pics from???

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
wow thanks 4 da pics everyone :yahoo: wow kul pics ice lydia looks really different in those pics...^^ thankyou so much lil-thai-cutie wat site did you find da pics from???
i dint find tha pictures from a site

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Ice has the hook ups... 555 thanks for sharing!

nice story... never knew... the age gap... I hope they stay together so I can use them as a reference. 555

soot yoad... ten years younger... NICE!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Awww! He was her childhood dream crush?? Wow! Because he looked VERY VERY VERY different back then...lol Him cutting his hair and gaining weight was a major PLUS! Who knew a hot sexy guy existed under all that hair?!! lol

They make a lovely couple. Good thing they came out in public, so they can go wherever they please together. :D

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
dang they look cute 2gether........hehehehe is tat really a tatoo on her........jw........

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Haha! and plus, 10 yeaarss? whoooooooo! but he is hot =) but i don't remember him being that chuckyy, lol maybe losing a lil weight would make him hotter :D