Lydia and her Boyfriend Pics

Laguna Babe

sarNie Egg
hey i was wondering if anyone has recent pics of Lydia and any pics of her boyfriend Mathew Dean coz he is very hawt...^^ :wub:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Mathew dean? the dude who was in her MV "Rawang rao kue arai" ????? if that's him.. he's ok. :)

STIMA

woww i had no idea she was dating matthew dean

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
she been dating him for ages now maybe a year keeping is quiet tho but yeah p'matt did loads of tv reports saying they wasnt haha buh yeah i have some picture and please it would be nice if you did not steal them coz i would be killed lol oh and the song with you in her 19 album was the song for p' matt she had written it with her friend from high school. i think they wanted it to be kept quiet for their life style not even gonna go there lol.. plusp'matt is like 10 years older than p'deer so :S plus wtf he was her child hood dream whatever like crush.. im not keeping the pictures up long tho.....

Yood mai yoo leaw MV

Sai pai ru plo

when i fall in love

ip concert yood mai yu leaw

ip concert when i fall in love

lydia & p'matt Rawang Rao Kue Arai

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I think they are a cute couple especially when Lydia wanted to date Matthew since she was a kid.

AND WOW! Makeup can do so much to someone...never seen Lydia without makeup. She's still pretty without makeup!

Bou

sarNie Adult
they are such a kute couple! i didnt know that they were going out, he doesnt look old, in fact he looks like hes in his 20s...wish them the best !

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
they make such a cute couple
waiyt somebody said that he is 10 years older than her she's 19 so that makes him 29? is that right
ice how did you get these pixes

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
they do make a cute couple.......did he really use to date vj ja......dont like vj ja.....no offense to her fans....she's pretty and all

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
errr hes 29 shes 19 HAHA cant tell you where i got them buh i have some more i think p'matt is half australia coz thats where he said he was from lol

scince what her lydia brother dunk did to me imma be mean back HAHA!! so i have ma reasons lol i have sooo many stories i could pull outta tha hat too buh errr better not

belive it her?

in high skool

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Is he Matthew Dean that was part of ClubLOVE project with Briohny, Tle Tawan and Navin Tar? or is it Matthew, the guy who came out with the 'ManiA' album?

I'm totally confused.