Luksana Wong

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
phone, yam, au, james, and oil sirima was in this lakorn.....whats the whole title to this lakorn??? i can't remember and also who was the peke??

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum...What lakorn is that? Never heard of it before...And all I know is that James and Au made only 2 lakorns with each other...Which was Singh Harg Grai Pobe and Fah Mai..But James played as her son...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Heum...What lakorn is that? Never heard of it before...And all I know is that James and Au made only 2 lakorns with each other...Which was Singh Harg Grai Pobe and Fah Mai..But James played as her son...
[post="30213"][/post]​
heum... jame and au play in fah mai too. it is the one that with aump,por, and yui.. i confues now.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...That's it Angie...Por and Aump were pra aek and nang aek for Fah Mai..But what lakorn is that Mos because I never heard of it before....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
what james and au was in fah mai i know miang atimam,por,aump was in it????

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol --- i was try to pronounce it off my head ! i'll change the tittle for u den .... it call " Luksana Wong "

L

lalalek

Oh, I remember this Lakorn but with out all those other stars.. I don't know who their names arr but i'll give you all i got: It has that one guy that plays in the New/recent Kwan Fah Nah Dum and i am kinda unsure of the Nang'Eak.... i use to have the movie but who know's where it is right now....

Does that help?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Wait isn't Luksana Wong the lakorn where p'ek chops off the n'eks head at the end only to find out that she was really a girl and his wife? Luksana Wong was p'ek's name and n'ek was Tip Keson right?

L

lalalek

Dang, you read my mind, I think that was it. i was listen to that one song from that Boran page of songs and that was the end theme of the song...it think that was it right?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
jeanie said:
Wait isn't Luksana Wong the lakorn where p'ek chops off the n'eks head at the end only to find out that she was really a girl and his wife? Luksana Wong was p'ek's name and n'ek was Tip Keson right?
[post="30904"][/post]​
OH HEEEEELLLL NO!
...SO DOES THAT MEAN THE ENDING IS SAD?! :(

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh hey ...nvm i do know this lakorn...i always thought that the name of this lakorn was named after nang ek which was Tep Kesorn...so when you guys said the name of the title i had no clue what it was...but now i do...yeah this lakorn was actually pretty good! and yes it's sad...pra ek had nang ek's head chopped off when she was pra ek...and right when nang ek's head fell off her baby popped out and thats when pra ek knew who she was...!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yea...Luxanavong was a good lakorn..It's a remake but I so didn't like the pra aek...God!! Sorry..no offense but anyways Answering Vanida..yep..James and Au were in Fah Mai..Anyways Phone,Yam,Au,and James weren't in Luxanavong....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Oh yea...Luxanavong was a good lakorn..It's a remake but I so didn't like the pra aek...God!! Sorry..no offense but anyways Answering Vanida..yep..James and Au were in Fah Mai..Anyways Phone,Yam,Au,and James weren't in Luxanavong....
[post="31121"][/post]​

cool but pretty sure they don't have that much scene :lol:

Rickella

sarNie Egg
I saw 2 version of this. One where it ended after she got her head chopped off. Which my father told wasn't the true ending cuz according to folklore the yak took her body and she came back to life. A few years later they had a remake and it went pass the whole head chopping stuff. N'ek did get her head chopped off but she didn't die. The green guy up in heaven transform into a Yak and came to take her body away and revived her. After that she remain in the forest and wore all white, like a nun. Some time pass, the p'ek came across her hut and saw her but she predented not 2 kno him. And all them other stuff.