LUB TSEV XUAB ZEE

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
It has 4 parts... sky productions is in Minnesota.. but sorry I don't have their number.
hey there!!!!
thank you!!!..the cover look nice....its ok...if you don't have their number...but i just wanted to know from your point of view if sky production are good at dubbing. because i have never buy any movies from them before........so please HELP..... who now that feeling if you buy a movie that sound very nice in Hmong and the story line is very good too....well that is what i want.....so please help....
thank you^_^

Fearless

sarNie Adult
hey there!!!!
thank you!!!..the cover look nice....its ok...if you don't have their number...but i just wanted to know from your point of view if sky production are good at dubbing. because i have never buy any movies from them before........so please HELP..... who now that feeling if you buy a movie that sound very nice in Hmong and the story line is very good too....well that is what i want.....so please help....
thank you^_^

I think Sky production is by far one of the best dubbers out there. If sky productions and another company translated the same movie I'd go for sky productions any day because I love their voices and all the voices that they choose for each character just go so well together. And I also like how they keep the original song instead of replacing it with a hmong song like TNT does.

Here's some movies by sky productions that I think is worth your money if you haven't seen them yet

Daoprasook w/ num&kob
Leh ratree w/ pepper&ann alisha “kev hlub muaj hwj chim”
Buang rak w/ pepper&fang “kev hlub sib khib”
Tangpang korn w/ num&ann
Wimarn sai w/ chakrit&bee “lub tsev suab zeb”

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
I think Sky production is by far one of the best dubbers out there. If sky productions and another company translated the same movie I'd go for sky productions any day because I love their voices and all the voices that they choose for each character just go so well together. And I also like how they keep the original song instead of replacing it with a hmong song like TNT does.
Here's some movies by sky productions that I think is worth your money if you haven't seen them yet

Daoprasook w/ num&kob
Leh ratree w/ pepper&ann alisha “kev hlub muaj hwj chim”
Buang rak w/ pepper&fang “kev hlub sib khib”
Tangpang korn w/ num&ann
Wimarn sai w/ chakrit&bee “lub tsev suab zeb”
hey!!!
thanks for the advise....i have not seen Daoprasook & Wimarn sai.....but i have watch the other three from TNT....i love the story line but i hate the hmong voice...in it...it just suck....humm...Sky prodution... i have not seen any movies from them before.....thanks i will take your advise and i will try to buy those movies....but i just borrow this new movie from my friend and the movie is very good...starring with NUM & KOB.....the thai title is called: "DAUNG JAI PA TI HARN"..i don't know the hmong tilte....because i don't know how to read and write in hmong.....i know it sucks....he he he he he....but thats the truth....
i think that the hmong group that did that movies was very good....but i don't know which prodution that dubbed that movie. which is wired because i should know very hmong prodution just becuase i watch a lot of movies....hummm...do you know???? and are they SKY PRODUTION????do you know if they dubbed that movie too????? SORRY I HAVE SO MUCH QUESTION AND THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.....^_^.......

Fearless

sarNie Adult
hey!!!
thanks for the advise....i have not seen Daoprasook & Wimarn sai.....but i have watch the other three from TNT....i love the story line but i hate the hmong voice...in it...it just suck....humm...Sky prodution... i have not seen any movies from them before.....thanks i will take your advise and i will try to buy those movies....but i just borrow this new movie from my friend and the movie is very good...starring with NUM & KOB.....the thai title is called: "DAUNG JAI PA TI HARN"..i don't know the hmong tilte....because i don't know how to read and write in hmong.....i know it sucks....he he he he he....but thats the truth....
i think that the hmong group that did that movies was very good....but i don't know which prodution that dubbed that movie. which is wired because i should know very hmong prodution just becuase i watch a lot of movies....hummm...do you know???? and are they SKY PRODUTION????do you know if they dubbed that movie too????? SORRY I HAVE SO MUCH QUESTION AND THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.....^_^.......

Daung Jai Patiharn is dubbed by world advance.. they're OK... but I would prefer sky productions much more.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
Daung Jai Patiharn is dubbed by world advance.. they're OK... but I would prefer sky productions much more.
hey!!!
i have found out that the answer!!!!!!
"Daung Jai Patiharn" is dubbed by SKY production...the one that i borrowed from my friend....i can see that why you like them so much.....i love them for the first time i watch their movie....i understant why you say that they are good.....i had to call my friend and ask which production dubbed that movie..and she told me that it was SKY production.....wow!!!!!...i just can't believe.....a hmong group that has very good voice....
now i am really going to buy more movies from that production......
thanks a lot...
^_^

val

sarNie Adult
hey!!!
"Daung Jai Patiharn" is dubbed by SKY production...the one that i borrowed from my friend....i can see that why you like them so much.....i love them for the first time i watch their movie....i understant why you say that they are good.....i had to call my friend and ask which production dubbed that movie..and she told me that it was SKY production.....wow!!!!!...i just can't believe.....a hmong group that has very good voice....
thanks a lot...
^_^
than it meant that daung jai patiharn is dubbed by three productions: SKY, World Advance, and TNT

Mae

sarNie Adult
I don't like the n'ek voice who dubb for Kob from SKY Production...her voice is way too high pitch and bitchy sounding...don't get me wrong, I love all the voices from SKY in the lakorn with Aom and Tik (Roy Leh Sanea Rai)...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ey, i haven't "Roy Leh Sanea Rai" starring Tik & aom.. welp, i've seen the thai version but not the hmong... so the voices are ok los?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
hey!!!
thanks a lot...
^_^

Really.. sky productions dubbed Daung Jai Patiharn too.. what was the hmong title for the sky productions version? Thanks for letting me know because I was about to buy the version by world advance over the TNT version... but now I'll definitely by the one by sky productions. Let me know the hmong title so I can get the right one.

Mae

sarNie Adult
ey, i haven't "Roy Leh Sanea Rai" starring Tik & aom.. welp, i've seen the thai version but not the hmong... so the voices are ok los?
The voices from SKY for Aom and Tik's lakorn Roy Leh Sanae Rai are really good...they have the good p'ek and n'ek voice in there...as for the voices from SKY that translates for Duang Jai Pathihan, the p'ek voice is really good, but the n'ek voice is different than the one that translated for Aom Piyada, therefore the one dubbing for Kob isn't good...i don't like that lady's voice because of what i posted above....but Roy Leh Sanea Rai voices are really good and the lakorn itself is great too, both Hmogn and original thai version...hope that helps....