Lub Caij Nplooj Zeeg (Autumn Love Story/Endless Love, etc

ahs

sarNie Egg
Hey i almost forgot...just found out that the original Gaosheng/chim meng story is going to get its ending. :) The translators are finally releasing the end to the k-drama with the real ending with the final part 5. They had stopped at part 4 but now they are releasing it with new covers and the finale.

Cant wait, finally get to see the end (though it very :( ) ...I'd been told they were going to have part 5 like years ago...but finally gonna happen. Wonder how much of they will put it together...if i remember there wasn't too much left at the end of part 4.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
wow...it's been so long and now they'll translate part 5...but i thought the ending in part four is near to the real ending...how will they make a part 5?....it's like only 10-15 minutes till the end of the drama....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Alot of people who bought from them gave them ALOT of phone calls, complaining for the original ending. The buyers didn't like it that they made it a happy ending when it's acutally a sad ending *spolier: Gao Sheng dies*. They finally decided to dubb for it, i guess because they want money.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
but how will they make the ending...'cause the drama will end soon rite after what they left off on part four...how will it worth it for people who buy part 5....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing they'll show alot of flashbacks. hahah. But that is just my guess.

From what i remember a friend told me, they're going to edit the whole drama. To make it 5 parts, and the real ending.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
that's just plain stupid if you ask me...i mean...they could've dubbed the whole drama when it first came out...and now...after all this time...they're gonna do another episode...now, who's the idiot who came up with that "great" idea???...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
why? are they gonna trade in the old copies for new copies?? it's too late now..I would rather spend the money on full house! lol...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Part 5 has been out for a while now...if I recall right, it's been out since May...I've seen it at tournaments......I thought about buying it since I have parts 1-4, but then i was like is it gonna be worth my money...also the cover is different, it looks really nice, but don't match the others...i always want my covers to look exactly the same if i buy all the parts...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I agree with Mae... it's always better to have the same covers.... a few years ago I bought a thai lakorn translated into hmong called "Ciscasla" with joy and willy... The first two parts were hardcover and then the cheap @** hmong company switched to the cheap paper covers that only cost them like 2-3 pennies each... I was so mad!
anyways...
no wonder I always saw them sell autumn love with a different cover.. it had part 5 for it??? gee-i'm so slow!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
thats dumb after all this time and then they translate out part 5 how dumb I wouldn't buy it if i saw it, it would be just a waste of money anyways

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The main reason they decide to release the real ending is because, Full House, which feature the same main girl, was a hit. So they know for sure if they release it people are going to buy it because it has the same main girl in Full House.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i hate this movie.(lub caij nploog zeeg). nkauj shee and tsim meej is like brother and sister and they love each other. that so gay. also this movie boring me.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
nancyvang said:
The main reason they decide to release the real ending is because, Full House, which feature the same main girl, was a hit. So they know for sure if they release it people are going to buy it because it has the same main girl in Full House.
[post="40615"][/post]​
wouldn't it be the other way? Full House was a hit because it had the same girl from Autumn Love in it. In Full House, she also had the same name "Gao Sheng" as I was told from my friend who watched it dubbed.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
To be honest. Autumn Love wasn't a big hit as Full House. Most people hated Autumn Love because the brother/sister storyline. And they were rooting for Phooj to get with Gao Sheng but she didn't. Most people whine that it was all cry cry cry. Boring to the point. It didnt' go as they wanted. As to Full House it was entertaining, a little bit of this and that. It attracted more viewers and hmong people.

If you notice all of her drama that hmong translated. She has the same name over and over. That was her first drama hmong people saw, so they went along with the same name.

Mae

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
[post="40615"][/post]​
Part 5 was released way before Full House was dubbed......i remember talking to the owners of the production and they said they released the real ending because people weren't happy with the happy ending they made...it had nothing to do with Full House....also Autumn Love was a big hit to the Hmong people when it first came out...people only thought it was boring long after they watched it so many times.....so i honestly don't think it had anythign to do with Full House being a success.....

Also i agree with Jam...it was completely the other way around....Full House was popular because it had Gao Sheng from Autumn Love.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
While they release Autumn Love part 5, Full House was already done airing in Korea, and it was on half way dubbing. Why do you think they decide to release part 5. They think they can gain money. I went to the New Year and heck there wasn't part 5 there! But Full House was translated half way!

Hmong people don't think for the entertainment of the community rather than theirselve and gaining money. I don't even bother buying them anymore. Just going from booth to booth and criticizing them. Why waste 15-20 bucks on one part when you can buy the whole original set for a cheaper price.

This goes to show how desperate hmong are to gain money. Song Hye Kyo dissapear after Autumn Love (that is from the interesting of hmong viewers). And then Full House come along and they translate the rest of Autumn Love. Can't you see how fishy it is. They gain people to buy the rest of Autumn Love because she's gaining popularity again from Full House.

About people buying the rest of Autumn Love because people where whining about the endng that's BS (got lil to do with it). Why choose now to release it now after all these years. Right after Autumn Love ended and people found out the real ending they asked the owners and heck with it, the owner said that was the end they end happily. :lmao: They think we don't know...

If Full House was popular because Song Hye Kyo was in there, how come "Guardian Angel" "Hotelier" and her others series aren't as popular? She was in there wasn't she...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
umm...maybe because those series weren't as good??? lol, wouldn't that be an obvious answer?

edit: clarification...people tend to buy series with actors and actresses that they know, however, if the storyline is lacking or doesn't live up to one's ideal, that's when you know that it isn't a good movie. i know ppl who bought that sunshine series just because it was Song Hye Kyo in it and after watching it, it was just an ok series. same with guardian angel, bc she was in it, my aunt got it but after watching the first part of it, i stopped because it was getting boring.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Then i said it all Full House wasn't popular because of Song Hye Kyo but because of the storyline also and Bi. Her popularity soar during Autumn Love and fell, now rose, and they decide to finish Autumn.

I don't want to drag Song Hye Kyo in here. It's about the hmong deciding to finish Autumn Love which is pathetic attempt.

There's really no point in this. Plain pathetic. No more post for me in here. I hope so.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^yes, Full House was popular because it was a good series, but it was due to Song Hye Kyo that people bought it in the first place. Not a lot of Hmong people knew who Bi was then. I'm pretty sure the majority of the people who bought it did because they were like, hey it's "Gao Sheng," let's try it out...or if they heard from someone. I hope this is my last post in here too.