Love's Replica (Ruk Jumlorng) - Chapter 12-13 6/19/2012

Starstruck

sarNie Egg
Thank you for this wonderful ff! Please keep it coming! The story is very interesting so far....look forward to more soon. Btw I love all the quotes at the beginning of each chapter.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, i love this story! I kept on re-reading each chapter as they are very interesting...thank you for sharing and looking forward for more updates :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 11: Painting Memories

“A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind.” – Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

“Nang Fah, be careful!” Kimberly shouted as she watched her sister wander aimlessly through the crowded market place. “Huy, I wonder if I made a mistake bringing you with Me.”
“Aww P’Kim, you know you can’t come to Chiang Mai and not bring me. Are you really going to stay here? I think I’ll miss you too much.” Nang Fah said batting her eyelashes.

“I don’t know…” Kimberly answered unsure. I did promise Mom and Dad I wouldn’t leave, but I already quit my job
“P’ Kim look over there! There are so many beautiful things here!” Nang Fah squealed as she ran towards a booth with more accessories. Kimberly let out a small silent sigh followed by a faint smile as she followed Nang Fah to the booth.
“To bad P’ Fahlada couldn’t come with us today.” Nang Fah pouted.
“It’s a good thing she couldn’t come; I’ll be chasing the both of you around and going mad.” Kimberly joked. Nang Fah’s smiled and turned to admire her surroundings. Her eyes immediately stopped as soon as she noticed a beautiful painting across the dirt road. Instinctively she immediately walked towards the painting.
“Hey! Watch out!” A man shouted before pulling her into his arms. Nang Fah crashes into the stranger’s arms a car rolled by. Nang Fah quickly looked up to see the face of her savior. A handsome man stood in front of her arms wrapped tightly around her.
“Nang Fah!” Kimberly shouted running towards her sister. She quickly pulled her sister apart from the stranger. “Are you ok?” Kimberly continued spinning her sister around to make sure there were no serious injuries.
“I… I’m fine P’ Kim, this man saved my life.” Nang Fah murmured. “Thank you sir.”
“No problem, but next time be careful crossing the street.” The man reprimanded.
“Thank you for saving my sister.” Kimberly said with gratitude. “Come on Nang Fah.” Kimberly said dragging her sister away by the arm.
“Nang Fah? What a peculiar, but common name.” Saichon mumbled in silence.
“Wa...wait P’Kim! There is a painting I want to buy. Can I please please?”
“No! You nearly got ran over just now. We are going back to the hotel and then we’re heading back home first thing in the morning.” Kimberly said putting her foot down.
“Bu…but…”
“No buts! Now let’s go.” Kimberly said dragging Nang Fah towards the car once more.

The Following Morning

Nang Fah glanced over to make sure Kimberly was still sound asleep before silently grabbing her purse and leaving the room.

“Sorry Ka P’ Kim, but I really want that painting.” Nang Fah beamed as she closed the door behind her slowly.
Nang Fah set out to locate the location where she first saw the painting as soon as she arrived at the market.
“Hmmm, I wonder if that painting is still there.” Nang Fah mumbled. She continued to look around and inspect every booth and salesperson she passed as she continued her search for the painting. Her eyes widened with joy as she noticed the painting she had her heart set on. “Found you.”
Nang Fah quickly walked towards the painting filled with excitement. She has never been so attracted to a piece of art.
“So beautiful.” Nang Fah murmured under her breath. The painting captured the lives on the villagers who lived in the small city perfectly. The market, the booths, the salespeople, the daily lives, and the life of everyone in the street she was standing on. Her heart approved of this piece of work. Nang Fah slowly ran her fingers down the painting before turning to look at the salesman who had his back turned towards her, “How much is this one?”
“You like it?” The man asked as he turned around. His face filled with familiarity as he recognized the young girl standing before him.
“Hey! It’s you the hero who saved my life yesterday.” Nang Fah said aloud. Saichon scratched his head in confusion and smiled at the young girl standing before him. “I really like this painting. Did you paint this?” She added. Saichon released a joyful smile followed by a nod before answering.
“Yeah.”
“I love it, I love how you captured the life on this street. It is something that you see every day, but when it is painted on this canvas it just seems like so much more. Everyday life is so important. Will you sell this to me please?” Nang Fah pleaded. Saichon impressed by Nang Fah’s insight couldn’t resist her enthusiasm.
“I’ll tell you what, How about I give it to you?”
“Give it to me? No, no! You worked so hard on it! I am more than happy to pay for it.”
“Consider it a gift from me. This painting has been sitting here for months and no one has even acknowledged it. I am glad someone else finally acknowledges the beauty in it. Please accept it as a gift from someone who loves painting and capturing his life on a canvas.” Saichon pressed.
“Errrrr, ok.” Nang Fah eventually agreed full of hesitation.
“Nang Fah!” Kimberly’s voice yelled from a distant.
“Uh Oh.” Nang Fah mumbled giving Saichon a guilty smile. Kimberly reached her younger sister and immediately scolded.
“How could you sneak out without me? Do you know how dangerous it is to roam around by yourself?”
“P’ Kim, I’m so sorry, but I really wanted-“
“Enough, now let’s get back our flight will be leaving soon.” Kimberly sneered.
“Khun...sorry, I don’t know your name, but thank you for the painting. If I ever get a chance I will come back and buy more paintings from you.” Nang Fah said before following Kimberly away.
Saichon watched as Nang Fah wandered away and smiled to himself. What a pecuiliar girl.
“Owww!” Kimberly screeched as she fell to the ground. She looked up and noticed Pong standing before her.
“I’m so sorry.” Pong said lending a hand to the fallen woman.
“P’ ka are you ok?” Nang Fah asked helping her sister up. Kimberly gasped as she recognized Pong and remembered the false name she had given him.
“Aow, Khun Anne.” Pong said with a smile once he recognized Kimberly. “Are you ok? I’m sorry again.”
“Khun Anne?” Nang Fah mumbled confused.
“I’m fine thank you, sorry but I really have to go. Our flight leaves soon.” Kimberly said pulling Nang Fah by the hand.
“Who was that P’Kim? Why did he call you Khun Anne? Isn’t Anne your middle name? Do you like him? Why did you blush when you saw him?”
“Nang Fah! One question at a time, I’ll answer them later, but right now we really have to go!” Kimberly scolded.
“Ok, ok.” Nang Fah said in retreat.
It’s strange seeing her here. It was one thing to wake up to her in my bed twice without anything happening, but how the flying f—does one fly all the way to Chiang Mai and still bump into her. Pong thought to himself as he turned to skim the market. He immediately noticed Saichon amongst the crowd.

“So, this is what Khun Chai Saichon the baby of the Adisuan family does now.” Pong said approaching Saichon from behind. Saichon slowly turned to see his older brother standing behind him.
“P’ Pong.” He mumbled surprised.

A café in the Market

“Let me guess Natee?” Saichon scoffed.
“Yeah.”
“I should have known better. That guy is a professional stalker.”
“So when were you planning on coming home?”
“I just need time to think, time to get over some things you know.”
“Saichon, I found you and you can’t expect me to return home and tell everyone I found you, but didn’t bring you home.”
“Then don’t tell them that you found me.”
“I can’t do that and you know that.”
“I promise that I’ll go home when I am ready, but right now I just need my time you know.”
“Promise me one thing then?”
“What?”
“Keep in touch frequently. At least let me know you’re still alive shit.”
“Ok fine.” Saichon said smirking.

Chiang Mai’s International Airport
Nang Fah beamed with joy constantly running her fingers down the tube that held the painting that was gifted to her by Saichon.
“Nang Fah, why do you like that painting so much?” Kimberly asked curious of her younger sister’s over exaggerated happiness.
“It’s hard to explain, but basically it is a painting of life.” Nang Fah responded passionately. Kimberly shook her head in exasperation and amusement.
“You wouldn’t be Nang Fah if you weren’t weird.” Kimberly mocked.
“Hey!” Nang Fah exclaimed with a sour face.

A small home near the market
Saichon’s hand became possessed by the inspiration to paint and document the beautiful young girl he saw at the market. He allowed his memory to guide his hand and paint what he remembered of her smile and poise.
“Strange, I’ve never been able to draw anyone from memory before.” Saichon mumbled to himself as he put his paintbrush down.
“Nang Fah…” Saichon said as he rubbed his hand alongside the canvas of the painting adjacent to her face.

*** Thanks everyone for the compliments and I hope you guys are enjoying it ^.^. Bargie meeting come up next!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhh... I like this update... I love Nang Fah! She's adorable, I can actually picture her just the way you described her. thank you and please update more... :kiss2:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 12: Coincidences Happen

“Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa

Wongwai Valley Hotel & Suites

“Err where do I find One?” Bee said wandering around aimlessly in the lavish hotel. She reached the front desk and noticed two pretty women sitting there expecting her approach.
“Good afternoon, welcome to Wongwai Valley Hotel & Suites, how can we help you?”
“I’m here to see On--- Khun Cher Err Chalida Wongwai.” Bee quickly corrected.
“Sorry, but we’ll need to know your name for when we call upstairs.” The kind receptionist said.
“Fo..Sabainang.” Bee responded shyly.
“Give me just a second Khun Sabainang.” The receptionist said picking up the phone. “Khun Chalida there is a Khun Sabainang here to see you. Ok, ok. Yes ma’am.”
The receptionist put the phone back and looked up at Bee with a warm smile. Bee couldn’t help but admire the receptionists smile.
“Khun Sabainang, Khun Chalida is on the 6[sup]th[/sup] floor. As soon as you go up these elevators make a right and go straight down and you will reach the suite with Khun Pattapee’s office.” The receptionist said pointing out the elevators.
“Thank you so much.” Bee said walking towards the elevators.
“Excuse me, excuse me. Please wait.” The voice of a man yelled towards the elevators. Bee hearing the man’s desperate plea quickly stopped the doors from closing. “Thank you.” The man huffed.
“You are very welcome.” Bee responded with a smile. Her eyes immediately darted back towards the number pad. “What level?”
“Level 6 please.” The man responded. Bee pressed the number 6 before her attention trailed down to the floor. The atmosphere in the elevator remained quiet throughout the entire ride. As soon as the doors open Bee attempted to step; her movement was stunted when she got stuck at the door with the man who rode up the elevators with her.
“I’m sorry.” The man apologized before stepping back to let her through. Bee nervous turned left as soon as she exited the elevators.

Inside Din’s Office

“Hello, Khun Pattapee’s Office.” Cher Aem answered.
“Hi, Can I please be connected to Khun Pattapee please?” The caller at the other end asked politely.
“May I ask who is calling?” Cher Aem responded dutifully.
“I am Upamah or Mark Adisuan, Khun Pattapee’s younger brother.” The voice confirmed sternly.
“Oh hi Khun Upamah, give me just one second.” Cher Aem said putting Mark on hold. She quickly walked over to Din who was busy reading the stack of paperwork on his desk.
“Was that my brother?” Din asked while he kept his eyes on his paper.
“Yes, that was Khun Upamah.” Cher Aem responded to validate his question.
“Go ahead and transfer the call.” Mark said sitting up with a smile. Cher Aem’s heart began to flutter as she recognized that woman slaying smile.
“Ka.” Cher Aem responded walking back to her desk.
“Is everything ok?” Din asked as soon as the call was transferred.
“Geez, it is nice talking to you too.” Mark responded to Din’s quick to judge question.
“You rarely ever call me, if you’re calling me then either something is wrong or you’re getting married.” Din responded with his eyes still on his paperwork.
“Ok, ok.” Mark responded defeated. “I just wanted to see how everyone was doing.”
“We’re good, now what the f--- is up?” Din pressured now looking up to see if Cher Aem overheard his tone.
“I think you need to see for yourself.” Mark said hanging up. Din lift the receiver from his ear.
“Is he crazy?” Din said setting the receiver down confused. As soon as the receiver was put down a knock at the door disturbed Din and Cher Aem. Cher Aem looked up from her mountain of paperwork and smiled at Din before rising from her chair to check on the door.
Meyli opened the door to face Cher Aem
“Khun Cher Aem Ka, there is someone here named Khun Upamah or Mark asking to see Khun Pattapee.”
“Khun Mark?” Cher Aem asked surprised. “Give me just a second Khun Meyli.”

“Ahem, Khun Pattapee.”
“Yes Khun Cher Aem?” Din asked with eyes still fixed on his paperwork.
“Khun Mark is here to see you.” Cher Aem responded. Din immediately looked up face filled with confusion before saying in a mocking tone,
“How can that be? My brother is in America. There is no way it’s him.”
“Should I send him on his way?” Cher Aem asked confused and bewildered.
“Just send them in…” Din said looking up equally as confused as Cher Aem. Cher Aem walked over to the door and informed Khun Meyli it was ok to let Mark enter.
“I guarantee you that it’s Pong.” Din said with his eyes fixed on the door, Din’s eyes widened in disbelief as he recognized Mark’s face. “Mark? What the fu---“
“Khun Cher Aem can I have some privacy please?” Din asked politely.
“Sure boss. I was just about to step out to meet my friend.” Cher Aem responded leaving the room.

“You have two secretaries?” Mark asked attempting to lighten the mood before he was questioned as if he were an escaped prisoner.
“What the fuck are you doing here? Khun Meyli is my secretary, but Khun Cher Aem is my personal assistant.” Din asked and answered; both curious and angry at the same time.
“I… I couldn’t take it anymore.” Mark said slopping down on the sofa sitting in Din’s office.
“What do you mean you couldn’t take it anymore?” Din asked with temperature still rising.
“I…I wanted to work. I mean why go and get an additional degree in something else when I already have one right?” Mark responded suspiciously. Din was skeptical of his brother’s response, but had no choice but to accept it because deep down inside he wanted his brother close.
“So, you want to work?” Din asked curious. “It’s funny because the reason you went to continue school was because you wanted to avoid work, but now you want to work?”
“I realized that I just didn’t know exactly what I wanted to do at the time, but now I’ve figured it out. I want to work in the vineyard.” Mark responded. Din’s mind immediately recalled a conversation he had with Cher Aem days prior.

“Sorry if I am intruding but I happened to overhear you talking to your friend.” Din mentioned taking a seat at his desk.
“Oh yes, she is looking for a job and I’ve been trying to help her find a job suitable for her. She lives more on the outskirts of the city though and not really in the city.”
“Why don’t you urge her to apply here? I’m sure we can find a suitable position for her. Have her come in sometime this week for an interview.” Din suggested.
“Really?” Cher Aem beamed with excitement.
“Yes, really. Why would I lie to you?” Din chuckled. Cher Aem couldn’t help but admire the sound he makes when he chuckles.
“Oh, I’ll make sure to let her know.” Cher Aem responded with excitement.

“Ok, under one condition.” Din said.
“Yeah? What’s that?” Mark asked suspicious of Din’s easy retreat.
“You have to accept a personal assistant that I assign to you. I need to be sure you are capable of doing your work; In order to do that I will give you a personal assistant.”
“WHAT?!”
“You heard me.”
“Wh.. I me..I can’t even formulate any words right now. Who---“
“I am going to ask Khun Chalida’s friend to be your personal assistant. Khun Chalida does some great work, so I assume her friend would have equal abilities.”
“Wait… you haven’t even met the girl before?”
“No--- I will, she should be here by now.” Mark said picking up the phone. “Khun Meyli is Khun Chalida around?”
“I will go find her sir.” Meyli said paging off the line.

In front of Pattapee’s Office Suite

Cher Aem paced back and forth expecting Bee to already be there. She attempts to call Bee numerous times but no answer. She smiles as soon as she hears her phone ring.
“One! I’m lost! Help me!” Bee immediately exclaimed upon hearing “Hello.”
“Argh, Four you’re always getting lost! Where are you?”
“I am on the 6[sup]th[/sup] foor, but I can’t find the suite.”
“When you exited the elevator did you turn left?”
“No, I went right.”
“Ahh, ok go back around to the elevator and go straight.” Cher Aem instructed.
“OK, I’ll call you back if I have more issues. I don’t want to drain my minutes.” Bee said hanging up.
“Che—“ Cher Aem attempted to say before hearing the beep that tells her the lines have been disconnected. Cher Aem sighs loudly as her phone rang again. “Four, you’re so cheap you know that! I was going to tell you –“
“Ahem, Khun Chalida.” The voice on the other line scoffed.
“Shii— Hello, Khun Pattapee, is there something you need?” Cher Aem blushed.
“Well, I was going to ask you to bring your friend and meet me at the Japanese restaurant across the street. We will conduct further interviews there.” Din responded.
“Ok, that sounds good boss.” Cher Aem said hanging up.
“One!” Bee’s voice exclaimed as she became more apparent in Cher Aem’s line of sight.
“Oh there you are. We have to go to the restaurant across the street.” Cher Aem said grabbing Bee’s hands, pulling her towards the elevator.

Nagoya Japanese Restaurant

Cher Aem waked into the restaurant with Bee still in tow. She looked around the restaurant hoping to spot Din. She finally notices Din and drags Bee towards the table.
“One, maybe I could do this another—“
“Khun Pattapee Ka, this is my friend. Sabainang Akkarat or Bee.” Cher Aem introduced interrupting Bee’s attempt to chicken out. Din and Mark stood up to greet Cher Aem and Bee.
“Khun Chalida, Khun Sabainang, this is my brother Upamah or Mark. Mark this is my personal assistance and her friend.” Din introduced. Mark politely greeted the two before turning his attention to Bee.
“It’s nice to see you again.” Mark said with a smile. Bee immediately looked down to hide her blush.
“You two know each other?” Cher Aem and Din asked in sync.
“We met in the elevator earlier.” Mark clarified.
“Oh. Have a seat Khun Chalida, Khun Sabainang.” Din said pulling chairs for both.
“Thank you.” The two said grateful. The four ordered their food before continuing any conversation.

“Khun Sabainang, Khun Chalida informed me that you were looking for a job?” Din asked looking up at her.
“Yes, but I was looking for something more part time or temporary.” Bee responded nervously.
“Due to school?” Din asked.
“Yes.” Bee replied looking up at him.
“I have a proposition for you. My brother here is going to take over our family’s vineyard business. It is located not far from your home. He will need a personal assistant. Do you think you can handle being a personal assistant?” Din asked straightforward
“I…”
“The perks of a personal assistance will be full benefits, life insurance paid for as long as you are with the company. You will only work 5 days a week. Your hours are more flexibly adjusted to meet your study schedules.” Din advertised.
“Four, you should really consider it. You won’t have to be far from your dance school.” Cher Aem whispered. Bee started to agree, a job that allowed her that much flexibility and the ability to be near home was too appealing to decline.
“I…I…Thank you for the offer and I promise to do my best.” Bee said in acceptance. Din smiled in approval and turned to look at Mark who was in deep thought.

This girl isn’t so bad; she looks pretty easy to control. She shouldn’t be such a big nuisance. It’s better than having someone strict and more controlling then the actual Boss like Khun Mayuree who use to work for father. Mark thought to himself.
“Sounds good.” Mark responded latently with a smile.
“Hey, Din.” A voice said casually as a man alien to Cher Aem and Bee approached the table.
“Hey Boy, Having lunch?” Din greeted as Boy reached the table.
“Yeah, I have a meeting with some investors from out of town. You?”
“Having lunch too.” Din said standing up. “Boy this is Khun Chalida Wongwai, and Khun Sabainang Akkarat. They are a few colleagues from work.” Din introduced.
“Pleasure to meet you.” Boy said reaching for Bee’s hand, but Bee uncomfortable with touching another person raised her hands to greet him the old traditional Thai way with a ‘Wai’. Mark who had his eyes on Bee attempting to figure out her familiarity to him smirked at the gesture. Boy confused returned the Wai and turned to extend his hand for Cher Aem’s. Cher Aem confused by what was happening reached her hand out. Boy who was immediately attracted to Cher Aem slowly raised her hands towards his lips in attempts to greet her in the western way with a kiss on the hand. Din immediately interfered by pulling Cher Aem’s hand from Boy’s grasp.

“It’s probably not appropriate for you to greet Khun Chalida that way. I am responsible for her while she is working for me. I don’t want her to be scrutinized for anything; especially because of you.” Din sad looking at Boy with a small smile attempting to remain polite.

“Very well then.” Boy said retreating to the Wai greeting. Cher Aem quickly returned the favor confused. “I should get back to my meeting. Have a nice lunch.” Boy added taking his leave.
There is definitely something about this girl, I intend to figure it out Pattapee my good friend. Boy thought to himself as he walked away from the table.

“I still don’t like that guy.” Mark said taking a sip of his tea.
“He’s just a little different from us that’s all.” Din said taking his seat.
“Whatever you say.”

Oh my gooooooooosh! He just grabbed my hands. AHHHHHGGGG!! Cher Aem screeched in her head.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 13: Life is an Unexpected Destination

“Birth and death; we all move between these two unknowns.” – Bryant H McGill

Kimberly smiled as she held the gift she prepared to give Nang Fah upon her return home. She felt guilty for being unable to attend her concert that night. I hope you like it my dear sister.

“Khun Nou Kim Ka, Khun Nou Kim!” Nit, one of the Pimookmontra’s maids shouted.
“Yes Na’ Nit?” Kimberly responded with a smile.
“There is someone on the phone for you.”
“Do you know who it is?” Kimberly asked.
“No, they said they wanted to speak to someone in the Pimookmontra family.” Responded Nit unaware of what was waiting on the other side.
“Thank you.” Kimberly said taking the phone from Nit. “Hello, Kimberly Pimookmontra’s household. I am Kimberly Pimookmontra.”
“Khun Kimberly, I am officer Jun. Are you a relative of Khun Wasan and Khun Janejira Pimookmontra?” The officer on the other side of the receiver asked.
“I…I…I’m their daughter.” Kimberly responded with a shaky voice. She knew that something wasn’t right. Her parents were at her sister’s school. Why were these officers calling her home?
“I’m sorry to have to inform you over the phone, but there was an accident and the three passengers in the Pimookmontra’s car were severely injured…. 2 of the three were deceased upon arrival to the hospital. There is one that is severely injured.” The officer said as gently as possible.
Na…no…no….NO!” Kimberly screeched before falling to the ground.
“Khun Nou Kim. Khun Nou! Someone hurry come help me Khun Nou Kim fainted.” Nit shouted out loud.

Kimberly slowly walked down the hallway of the hospital towards the room she was instructed to visit upon arrival. She had the difficult task of identifying her parent’s body. She realized as she got closer and closer her legs became heavier and heavier. Her heart began to grow heavy and her body began to reject the registry of the word walk. Before her legs could betray her and allow her to collapse onto the floor she felt a warm embrace around her saving her from the fall.

“Are you ok?” The person asked helping her up.
“I…I… I’m fine. Thank you.” Kimberly responded looking up at the man. “Khun Pong.” She mumbled.
“Khun Anne.” Pong mumbled in return. “What are you doing here? Are you ok? Are you sick? Do you want me to get a doctor for you?” Pong asked concerned.
“N…no…I’m here to … to … “
“Excuse me. Are you Khun Wasan and Khun Janejira’s daughter?” An officer asked approaching the two.
“Y..yes.” Kimberly responded.
“Right this way ma’am.” The officer said leading the way.
“Thank you again for helping me. I really have to go now.” Kimberly said attempting to hold back tears.
“Ok.” Pong said letting her go. He was curious about Kimberly’s appearance in the hospital, but his concern for his brother far greater.
Kimberly entered the cold morgue and immediately her stomach began to twist. The officer slowly pulled the sheet covering the two bodies away. Kimberly immediately burst into tears with the realization that her selfish hopes were just that hopes. The people lying on the cold table were her parents and no one else.
“No, no, please…” Kimberly cried out. She threw her body over her mother’s and began hugging and pleading for her mother to come alive.
“Khun Kim, we’re sorry for your lost, but please try to contain yourself. This can’t be good for you. Your family needs you.” A woman said rubbing Kimberly’s back in a mellow tone. With the statement registering in her head Kimberly immediately stood tall again.
“Fahlada..Nang Fah… where is my sisters? Where are they?’ Kimberly demanded.
“P’ Kim…P’Kim…” A voice shouted from outside the doors.
“Oh no.” Kimbery whispered concerned for her sister’s mentality if she were to see her parents this way. She immediately walked out the double doors to stop her sister from going in.
“P’ Kim, these people they say that mom and dad are … are … dead… they’re lying right? They’re lying aren’t they?” Nang Fah demanded as she grabbed a hold of Kimberly’s arms shaking her violently.
“Three calm down. Let P’ Kim talk.” Cher Aem said gently pulling Nang Fah away from Kimberly. Bee and Cher Aem attempted to hold onto Nang Fah in order to allow Kimberly to speak.
“Nang Fah, listen to me.” Kimberly said pinning her sister’s hair behind her ears. “There has been an accident. Mom and Dad—“
“NO!” Nang Fah said forcefully breaking free from Cher Aem and Bee. She looked at Kimberly one final time before forcing herself through the double doors. As soon as she entered her heart fell apart as though it were tied to a bulldozer and violently yanked out. “Moo… Da….”
“Nang Fah.” Kimberly said entering. “Mom and Dad they are in a peaceful place now.” She added now falling apart to her tears.
“Wake up! Wake up! Please Wake up! Mom, Dad! Don’t play like this! I don’t like it!” Nang Fah shouted in tears. Kimberly, Cher Aem, and Bee who were now attempting to pull Nang Fah from her parent’s dead corpse were now also in tears.
“Nang Fah, where is Nong Fahlada?” Kimberly asked concerned.
“P’ Fah? P’ Fah? Where is she?” Nang Fah said now standing to face Kimberly.
“Oh no…” Kimberly mumbled.
“What? What is it?” Nang Fah blurted.
“The officers… the officers said there were three in the car.” Kimberly said turning to face the officer standing behind her.
“Yes… the third person recovered from the scene was the driver. She is in the ICU at the moment.” The officer informed.

Outpatient Room 209

“How is my brother?” Din asked as soon as the doctor walked through the door.
“Khun Pattapee. Can we talk in private?” The doctor asked leaving the room once more.
“Sure.” Din said following the doctor out.

“Khun Pattapee, I don’t know how to say this or put this gently. I will go ahead and just say it. Your brother suffered a very severe head trauma. We believe that he may temporarily and possibly permanently blind.”
“What?” Din asked heartbroken and shocked.
“We won’t know for sure until he regains conscious and we monitor him closely for quite a bit.”
“Is there anything we can do to cure this? I’m willing to pay anything and everything.” Din blurted.
“Khun Pattapee, it’s not a matter of money, but it’s a matter of time. Injuries like this are complicated sometimes.”
“Is there anything we should do right now?”
“Khun Pattapee the only thing you can do right now is to prepare him for the worst. He may or may not regain his vision.”
“You’re telling me to prepare my brother for being blind?”
“Not exactly how I would put it, but yes.”
After having his discussion with the doctor Din re-entered the room unsure of how he should break the news to the rest of his brothers. As the door closed behind him and he turned around his face filled with uncertainty and worries. Mark and Pong stood up to face Din with questions.

“So?” The two asked in sync.
"The doctor said… he may not be able to see. They don’t know if it’s permanent or temporary.” Din responded in despair. Mark and Pong immediately fell into despair also. The three turned to look at their injured brother in silence before taking deep breaths.

ICU

Kimberly, Nang Fah, Cher Aem, and Bee arrived to Fahlada’s ICU room, but prohibited from entering. All they could do was place their hand on the glass window that separated the outside world with the injured inside. Tears consuming their eyes and hearts they watched and Fahlada lie there helpless and unable to communicate with them. Kimberly sniffled up her tears and took a deep breath. Be strong Kimberly, be strong, you are now responsible for two lives. You have to be strong for them. You have to be able to comfort them and support them not fall apart yourself.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much for the many updates!

All my favorites are in one story. Keep up the good work na; we really appreciate your time and efforts.