"Lovers in Paris"

slee00

sarNie Adult
I just bought abd watched this series...It was very very interesting...but does it end at Episode 8? the tape ended where both the nephew and the uncle were fighting by the lake...and the nephew told the uncle there were brothers....

Am I missing a tape here? If this is the ending...it sucks...

slee00

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Penny! I got duped! I bought this thru ebay and as I was checking back with them...ebay said the store I bought mine with was no longer there....I am so pissed off right now!

Anyone have a last tape to this? Can I get a copy from you? I will pay for it of course. Thanks

slee00

sarNie Adult
Penny, I agreed with you about the actors and actress...pek and n'ek should look better...with some up close shot...they were so ugly! ....but Since we bought the tape...i wont be at peace until I have the complete set...

:(

shubby

sarNie Adult
i agree XXxredromeoxXX...i didn't get the ending as well, i was quite confused, but didn't care to talk about it or wat so ever...lolx...

slee00

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
i agree XXxredromeoxXX...i didn't get the ending as well, i was quite confused, but didn't care to talk about it or wat so ever...lolx...
[post="111417"][/post]​
In that case, I would just have to make up my own ending for this ..

cecilia

Staff member
it's her fairytale story...she wrote the thing..
and then in the end..she encounter a guy who happen to have or have the same incident as she picture..i still like the drama regardless the actors or actresses..and i'm not old..:lol:.well..depend how you define old..:lol:

feel bad for you guys...that's why i dont' bit in EBAY..
not so trusting at all..

i have the last episode of it..but what do you guys mean tape?..as in vhs?..anywya..you still have a long way to go..

slee00

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
it's her fairytale story...she wrote the thing..
and then in the end..she encounter a guy who happen to have or have the same incident as she picture..i still like the drama regardless the actors or actresses..and i'm not old..:lol:.well..depend how you define old..:lol:

feel bad for you guys...that's why i dont' bit in EBAY..
not so trusting at all..

i have the last episode of it..but what do you guys mean tape?..as in vhs?..anywya..you still have a long way to go..
[post="111582"][/post]​

AH SO THE STORY IT SELF IS A PLAY IN WHICH WROTE ABOUT...? AND END THE END SHE MET THE REAL MAN IN HER STORY????

menia

I feel sorry for u guy. If i have time, I'll try to upload the last epsoides for you guy. I have in dvd. the ending is also confusing..it took me while to accept it.

natty

Chubs
slee00 said:
Thanks, Penny! I got duped! I bought this thru ebay and as I was checking back with them...ebay said the store I bought mine with was no longer there....I am so pissed off right now!

Anyone have a last tape to this? Can I get a copy from you? I will pay for it of course. Thanks
[post="111134"][/post]​

was that ebay guy somewhere from ohio? lol cus i bought two dvds from him right when ebay took his account off for fraud.. but surprisingly i got my stuff.. lol..

anyways i actually like this drama alot.. it was interesting.. not your typical met as a teen or child, seperated, met again wtih drama, then one died..

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i watched this one awhile ago and totally loved it. the ending could have been better but the story and acting was great. i just love how the main guy never relented on his love for the main girl. no matter what anybody said he still wanted to be with her. i thought that was so sweet.

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
Penny said:
it was a waste of my time.
[post="111114"][/post]​
agree with you!!! actually i didn't even watch all the disc... i only watched part and part of it! one of my friend finished it and tell me all about it!! i couldn't stand how ugly the old man is!!! the only reason why i kind of watch it is because of the older mans nephew! LDG....

slee00

sarNie Adult
Well,,,,I really love this series....But I left the ending part where they met at the water fountain in Paris and went to have a long talk at the river bank! I let the ending ends there...