lOveliKeME

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this is cute. i love your trailer. i really like park bom and big bang ^^ i hope you update more soon. i think she's just wondering the streets, i hope he finds her.

gmt_love

sarNie Egg
a/n: Hi! I want to thanks everyone for reading and commenting. You guys just made me T_T!

I made a simple new poster :)

Credit: YGEntertainment

Ardru was on his cell, as he entered into his car and starts the engine…
Ardru: Dammit! [Hit the wheel… he’s been trying to called home but no answer.]

While driving home, he was stuck in traffic. He honk and honk!

Finally, as soon as he turned off his engine, he dashed into the house. Slamming every door.
Ardru: Gna! Gna! [Open her room and all was there, is darkness.]
-Beep-*: I’m sorry, but Gna is busy right now. Called back later. –Beep-
Ardru: G-dragon, have you found her yet?
G-dragon: Nah-tah.
Top: She’s not around here.
Daesung: Seungri, hey dude pick up!
Seungri: Ardru, it wasn’t her fault. She says she’s looking for you that’s why I took her over to there. Please don't get mad at her.
Ardru: Gna…

Walking alone in the dark abandon street, Gna was thinking and didn’t hear the foot steps following her behind. When she realizes that someone is following her, she started on running. But the foot steps started running with her as well.
She turned a corner and stopped her feet. Blending with the fog, a human figure was standing holding a knife or something she couldn’t tell what is it. She stepped back as the figure stepped forward. Her eyes were glues on the figure, ready to flee if the figure starts to do something. Sudden a hands grabbed her from behind.
Gna: [Shock] AH!!! Let go! Help! [Struggle] Help! Somebo-[The hand covers her mouth and her eyes see the figure running toward her with the knife holding up.] AHHHH!!!

Her eyes flew opened. The first thing she see was Ardru’s face.
Ardru: Gna, are you okay? [Gosh, his voice makes her cry.]
Gna: Ardru! [Sit up and hug him tight. He was a bit shock, but was worried about her more.] Ardru! Is this really you! Please help! Help me!
Ardru: Gna.
Gna: Somebody is trying to kill me! They-
Ardru: Shhh… [Patted her back] You’re okay now alright.
Gna: [Slowly claming down, and pulling back. Tears fill her eyes.] I’m sorry. I’m really sorry Ardru. I shouldn’t have gone there. I sorry for going there! [Burst into tears.]
Ardru: Hey, hey. It’s okay. It’s okay. [Hold both of her shoulder.] Seungri had told me everything. Alright. [She nod] Na, go to sleep and tomorrow we’ll talk about it. Hmm. [she nods as he laid her back to her bed and pull the blanket over her.]

Morning came, Ardru come out of his room, smelling something. He walked over to the kitchen and gawked. Gna was sitting at the table, smiling at him. She had prepared breakfast, for the first time.
Ardru: Err, are you feeling better?
Gna: [Nod] Yeah. Much and much more better.
Ardru: [He wanting to ask about yesterday, but had a feeling she doesn’t want to talk about it.] Good. [turn and about to walk out.]
Gna: Wait! [He stop] You are not going to eat.
Ardru: No. I’m not hungry. [walk out]
Gna: Where are you going? [Dash after him]
Ardru: To work of course.
Gna: To work? Ohh, can I go too?
Ardru: No.
Gna: Please.
Ardru: No. You stay home. [They reach the front door]
Gna: But I don't want to stay home. [Murmur]
Ardru: [Stop and turn to her] Why-you-[Glare away, then slowly nod.]
Gna: [A little smile appears] Meaning y-e-s. [He sighs and walks out. A big grin appears and she dashed after him.]

DWD inc.—

Gna strolled back and forth in his office as he was sketching a wedding dress. He must be having a hard time, because every time she takes a glanced at him, he was erasing or scratching the paper.

Afternoon- They was down in the mini café shop in his company.
Gna: Ardru, are you free?
Ardru: Free? [Looking at some picture] For what?
Gna: I want to go to the mall.
Ardru: If you want to I’ll ask my driver to take you.
Gna: No, I want you to take me.
Ardru: [His eyes look up at her.] Why do I want to take you? You bother me too much.

At the mall- Ardru was following her everywhere. He is not following her, but she was dragging him.
*In his mind*- Why did I came here? [Sigh] Should have just ignored her—Maybe by now I’ve already finish with my design.—
Ardru: Are you finished yet?
Gna: No. [Holding a dress up] Aren’t you having fun?
Ardru: Do I look like I’m having fun? If this is a revenge on yesterday then this is a damn boring idea.
Gna: You don't like it here?
Ardru: I always hated the mall. Never like it here.
Gna: Aw… why? [Putting a dress back]
Ardru: Too many chaos. It’s getting on my nerves.
Gna: Well you’ll have to start liking it. Cause your wife loves the mall. [Walk off]
Ardru: [Gawking] What does that suppose to mean? [His eyes follow her] Hey! Don’t ignore me like that!

She entered into a wedding dress store. As he waits for her, he takes out a piece of paper that she brought and begins sketching. Couple of minutes later, he narrow his eyes.
Ardru: [Sigh] Too many talking. Can’t think. [His eyes caught Gna turning around holding a wedding dress in front of her.]

That moment… something hit him… the times stopped… everything darkens and she becomes the most beautiful bride angel ever… his eyes locked on her, but his hand was sketching every little details of her.

Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours… he couldn’t tell how long he’s been staring and sketching, but he finally done.
Ardru: [Held the sketching up and smile to himself. As soon he put the paper down, he shock] Jesus—[Gna’s was right in front of his face.] What are you doing? [Push her a little away]
Gna: Nothing. But what are you doing?
Ardru: Err. [Calm himself down.] Doing my things.
Gna: Okay. [Stand up] I was just wondering, cause the last couples of minutes you were staring at me without a blink.
Ardru: [Blinking his eyes…*Couple of minutes? Just couple of minutes?* took a look at his drawing again. *How could this be just couple of minutes?*]
Gna: Anyway. [Sit down next to him.] What you got there? [Trying to take a peek at his drawing]
Ardru: [Quickly hide it.] Nothing for you to see.
Gna: [Narrow her eyes] Ow come on. Is it something so special? Too special? [He look away. With that chance, she quickly grabbed the drawing.]
Ardru: [eye widen] Hey!
Gna: [Run off with the drawing and take a look.] Wow! This is so pretty! The lady in here is so gorgeous! [Knowing that she have seen it, he just shake his head and sigh.] Wait… it seem like I have seen her before. [Ardru mind * Duh. It’s you.*] Hey Ardru. [Run back and sit down] Can I ask you a flavor?
Ardru: Sure. This is not the only time you have asked.
Gna: I love this wedding dress. When you finish with it, can I be the first one to try it on?
Ardru: No.
Gna: [Scoff] That’s a straight answer. Why can't I try it?
Ardru: First of all, you are not marriage yet. Second, you do not match wedding dress. [took his drawing back] Got it. [walk off]
Gna: But… [Follow] Ardru please!!!
Ardru: No comment.
Gna: Please!!! Pretty pretty please my handsome Ardru!
Ardru: Don’t call me that! It’s irritated me!
Gna: Oh really. Now I know your weak spotted! Handsome Ardru!
Ardru: One more words and I’ll cut your tongue!
Gna: Ooh… I’m so scare!!! HAHAHA!
Ardru: Gna! [She run quickly away, laughing]

Sorry for the long not update. Very busy! Well, thanks! Please keep on reading! Love you! :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update. i love the simple poster :D i'm so andru was able to find her before something happened. awww he couldn't sketch until he looked at her ^^

gmt_love

sarNie Egg
Sorry for not updating. well, okay... here the coming soon chapter.

** Gna pop her head out of her room and sees Ardru's back, doing dishes.

Ardru * You could help, if you want.
Gna * Nah, you could do it. I'll just watch.

** Gna * Wait! Wait! [squeeze herself into the closing elevator, carrying a hot cup of coffee. then bump-]

Gna * I'm very sorry.
*: It's alright.

** Gna * I don't want it! [throw the flowers behind and it landed on someone's hand...]

Please stay tune!! it'll be up shorty!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was expecting lots of update after my hiatus lol but I shouldn't be complaining ahaha cause then I would be a hypocrite. Anyways I still hope you update sooner or later. 2NE1 will make their comeback soon and probably when their promotion is over, Big Bang will make a return. I hope YG keeps his promise... well it wasn't a promise but I really hope it will happen. So excited! Maybe that will be one of your motivation to write.