Love

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
Has there ever been that someone who told you they love you, I mean, you have some sort of fluttering feeling for him/her but you just find it so hard to believe...If so, why do you feel so happy but yet so sad...

I'm feeling so confused and I need some girl advice here.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you on that...I would just like to add to it...

Confusion...I've been feeling that for so long...they say one thing to you, you wanna believe, but it's hard to believe...I think you and I are on the same boat!!! This dude makes me so happy and so sad at the same time...I think I know how you feel...

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
You feel happy because that's the feeling you want to feel but then you also feel sad because that's the true feeling. If there is a sad feeling then that mean that either you don't trush him/her enough or he's/she's lying to you.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
that's easier said than done anjos......

i really don't have any advice for you Mee.....but i do relate to you.....

there's this guy....i get really nervous around him so i do try to avoid him....you know...it's the typical I-get-clumsy-around-him way......a year ago he asked me....

He said : "what do you think about us?"

i was stunned....i had no answer for him.....even though i was dying to tell him the truth...I didn't want to BELIEVE that it could happen....so....

I said : "We're just friends."
He said : "That's it? Only friends?"
I said : "Yea. Only very good friends."
He said : "Okay, fine. We're just friends. Good friends forever."

yea...well....lemme tell you....do you think i regret it?? yea....but I didn't feel I was ready for a relationship....besides...he was my friend to begin with so I was scared of ruining the friendship if i got anywhere past that point.....you know what I mean??

I think i felt happy about it because i had a sense that he was feeling something for me....but on the other hand...i was really sad because he was a good friend with a friendship i didn't want to ruin.....i feel like he's someone i can never have.....but it's okay...if he's happy...I'm happy....

why is LOVE so hard to deal with??!!! a simple 4 letter word...yet it can do so much damage.....

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I've been through the same thing too.. but just a little different....here's my story....

me and this guy have been best friends like forever (still best friends)... he likes me... i like him.. but we can't be together for some personal reasons... but we always hang out...

I'm happy when I'm with him.. he makes me smile and gives me the flutters...but... then i'm sad that I'll never get to be with him....

sorries.. it's not really related to ur situation but about ur situation.. ur happy because u wanted to hear that answer from him.. but like others said.. ur sad cause ur not sure if it's true or if u trust him... i hope ur situation works out... not like mines... :)

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh...this is what he said to me: "I don't know why I love you, but I do, get used to it!"

I can't believe it...I want to believe it so bad, maybe half of me already does but there's this other half of me that's still in doubt. I've known for a year now and he makes me very happy.
I know how that feels Cover_girl...it's so sad...

Ceda Lee...I feel you...I think we may be in the same boat ride, just one warning tho, don't rock the boat...
And

Beamie and tik_aom_luver, I had that similar situation last summer. I regret that I didn't tell him sooner...my true feelings.

neena

sarNie Adult
Love? Hmm...I usually try to avoid this topic when a guy brings it up. I don't understand what love really means between a woman and a man. I've never been in a relationship where we've devoted everything to each other. I think its too bad that I'm not a devoted person when it comes to liking someone. I think I'm too young to give love a shot though...its still more like Oh I have a crush on you. Crushes don't last a lifetime though and I think love is suppose to.

I wanna wait until I find the right guy. I don't want every guy I date to say they love me. I want to choose him and I wanna be able to tell him I love him back.

Now, I think the only ppl on Earth who knows the true meaning of love are the ppl who have been married till the day that they die. Thats love. Period.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
How do you know the right guy is the right guy? I mean...you meet new people...and you get all these feelings...you think it's love, but it turns out not to be...it's the same thing over and over...gosh, how many hearts must be broken before you find the right guy...

Love is taking it's toll on me right now...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
hey...come on....everyone's got to take a stab at love.....sure it takes a while for the heart to heal but it does in time....

"You can't pretend you didn't love, but you can pretend you never hurt."

"Love is a promise of pain."

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."

*the quotes expressed here are not mine.*

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
pain is the price we as humen have to pay in order to love and be love. not always but sometimes i guess. heheheh..... a friend once told me to follow my heart and choose the path i want to be on like today is the last day to do so. just something i wanna throw at ya.

i don't really know much cause i've never been loved before. it was just a one sided thing that floated by as time went by.