sarNie Hatchling
Characters:

Golf as Ton Siangkla
Pooklook as Saige Blu or Rachanee Wongsawat
Tisha as Mai Wongsawat
Jessie as Kantima Wongsawat
Toni as Alex Sintawichai
Pop as Nat Santisakul 

So there are three of the Wongsawat sisters, but people only believe that there are 

only 2. Why? Because when there mother Dara was pregnant, she was in a relation-

ship with a wealthy upper class man named Pranasirirat. The only thing is, he 

and Dara expected to have only twins but apparently they had triplets. The couple 

was very excited about their newborn girls. When it was time to get Dara out of the 

hospital, it was the beginning of Jared's plan. One night when she laid the girls out

on the bed she started to have bad cramps. Her best friend, also servant, helped her

downstairs to get some medicine to cure her. When she was downstairs, Pran told 

the guy he hired to grab the youngest baby and run back to the van. Problem was,

the guy had no clue which was the oldest or which was the youngest. They were so

alike. He had to hurry up and started to panic. Maybe if he just took one of them 

boss wouldn't notice. He just took the one on the left. That was Rachanee, the 

oldest. He took her and ran to the van. Back there, he asked Pran why he wanted

her. He told him that before he was rich and wealthy, his family belonged to a 

whole generation of fortune tellers. So when he looked Rachanee in the eyes, he 

saw that she was going to find out his deep dark secret one day. So he got rid of her.

He had driven 2 hours through the dark forest and found a farm. The people who 

lived there seemed asleep. He took Rachanee out and placed her on a stack of hay.

He thought it over, he looked in the eyes of Rachanee again and saw that she will

reunite with her family again and expose the truth. He orders his men to give him a

switchblade. He was going to kill her, until, the owner of the farm and his wife 

came out and stopped him before he did any harm to Rachanee. The couple was as

wealthy as Dara and her fiance. They found Rachanee and found out what Pran 

was going to do to her. They safely took her inside and decided to keep her because

the man dressed as he was from the city and not the far country. They had no idea 

what Rachanee's name was so they just names her Saige Blu. They raised her to be 

a strong and polite girl. (Kay, i'll be back with "Saige" but lets shift to the sisters!)

About 17 years past, the girls Mai and Kantima, or just Kan, has grown up as well.

Their mother is a wreck. She is always depressed everyday but she tried her best to

act happily in front of her daughters. Oh and just to be clear, Kan is the second 

oldest so that makes Mai the baby sister. They do not know that they have an older

sister. There so-called "father" has never mentioned Rachanee and their mother 

once again, is a huge wreck. She never speaks but when she does its only to her

best friend and the girls and sometimes to others. she doesn't speak to Pran at all. 

The girls grew up with Ton, their mom's friend's son. He is an only child. They grew

up to care and love for each other. They both secretly have a crush on him. He

although doesn't have the feeling for love. Not that he doesn't believe in love its just

that he thinks it's just not the right time. His best friends are Alex and Nat. Alex has

a "thing" for Kan. As for Nat, he lives with his aunt while his parents live on the 

country side taking care of the farm. He visits there very often, only to see Saige. 

He has developed a crush on her since the first day they met. His parents are good

friends with her "parents". Ton is not a big fan of the country side, but since his two

pals are constantly going there, he might as well make the best of it. Ton and Pran 

are like close close uncle and nephew. I'd tell you more buuuut u have to keep 

continue reading, don't worry i'm already working on Ch. 1!!! I'd really really really

really really really really really really really really really really really really really 

Appreciate it if u guys comment what u think about it. I have this strange thing

where i kinda don't feel good if no one comments on my posts. Its okay if u don't it

is just like i feel like u guys don't like i, but thats okay i'm not a pro and i just write

for fun. So if u comment what u think about it i'd appreciate it really much.

Thanks! 

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 1

Saige had gotten up early in the morning to visit her best friends, Mimi and Meme. No, Mimi and Meme are not two teenagers, they are a horse and dog. Mimi is her horse that she always rode on. Meme is her golden retriever whom she grew up with. She loves them more than anything in the world.
Saige: Meme!
She smiled brightly and went to snuggle with her in her dog bed. 
Saige: Did you miss me???
Meme: *bark*
Saige: I missed you too!!  Oh, i brought you breakfast!
She handed her a plate with bacon and some dog food. Then she took her doggy bowl and filled it up with fresh water. 
Saige: Do you like it?
Meme: *bark bark*
Saige: That's my girl! Now you eat up and I will go see Mimi. When you're done come to me Kop Chai Mai?
Meme: *bark bark*
Saige: Good girl.
She got up and dusted the sand and hay off of her and went outside to the stables. 
Saige: you ready boy? (yes, Mimi is a guy horse)
Saige took her outside and was about to ride her but Meme came running out with something in her mouth. It was Saige's personal and favorite cowgirl hat.
Saige: Thank you Meme, you can help yourself to 2 doggy treats. Go on.
She climbed on Mimi and rode her for a long time. 
Saige's mom: Lu, Lu!!
Saige heard her mom and went to put Mimi back into the stable.
Saige: Ka Mae?
Saige's mom: We will have people coming over today to look at our farm. I need you to wear that beautiful dress i bought you.
Saige: Mae you know how I feel about wearing dresses.
Saige's mom: Honey, you're going to have to wear a dress when you get married.
Saige's dad: Honey, if she doesn't want to wear a dress she doesn't need to. Lu, why don't you wear that new outfit and those boots i bought you last week?
Saige:  I love it! I will go get ready.
Saige's mom gave her dad the stink eye and went inside. Saige put on her new clothes her dad bought her. She loved it, she loved it very much. (This is what it looked like =

When she went downstairs she didn't feel like meeting or greeting any guests. Instead she snuck out the back door where she saw Mimi, she got buckled up and rode off. Ton and Nat just arrived.
Nat: Ton, you said you never liked the country side. Why are u here?
Ton: I do, but your mom said that the forest over here is amazing.
Nat: Your dad hates the fact that you want to be a photographer. 
Ton: I don't care. He never really paid any attention to me anyways. All he has are a whole different plan for me. 
Nat: That sicks bro.
Ton: Yeah, your mom understands me. My mom would've.........
His mom had died when he was in middle school. After that, all his dad ever paid attention to was architecture. He wants Ton to become an architect like him. He and his father never got along. 
Ton: Wow, thats an amazing forest.

He took may photos with his favorite Kodak camera he got before his mom died. It was like brand new. He never used it because after his mom died, his father's plans to put him in a photography school faded. He thought everything was ruined. He finally took out the camera and started using it. The quality was great and so was the scenery. When he turned to the right, he saw a girl riding a horse, he zoomed in on her face and she was gorgeous. She made the whole picture complete. He took many shots of her. And the scenery. She looked his way and smiled.
Saige: P'Nat!!!!
Nat: Nong Saige!
She went over to him and hugged him tightly.
Nat: Ton, this is my friend Saige.
Saige looked at him, she didn't like him. He was cute and all but, she had this thing where she disliked city people. She stared at him and just nodded. 
Saige: What are you doing here P'Nat?
Nat: Just surveying the place. To make sure my little nong Saige is safe.
Saige: Don't worry P'Nat, i'm like a fighting machine, I can fight whatever's in my way.
Ton also knew that he didn't like her either. He didn't like annoying girls who talked a lot, and if he ever gets a girlfriend, it wouldn't be a country girl.
Nat: Oh, shoot. Well P' needs to be going now, I'm about to be late to my job.
He hugged her then left. It was sooooooooooo awkward between Ton and her, since they both don't like each other. Ton wanted to act like a bastard and just walked and purposely bumping into her.
Saige: Nee, khun can you watch where you're going?
Ton: I was walking correctly, U need to get out of people's way.
Saige was mad.
Saige: Nee, Khun, I know where I'm standing and right now u purposely bumped into me.
Ton: Did not.
Saige: Did to.
Ton: Did not.
Saige: Did to!
Ton: Did Not!-
When he stepped closer he tripped on a branch and fell on top of Saige. His arm was around her shoulders and their eyes locked on each others. There lips almost touched but their noses saved it. Saige pushed him off and walked away.
Saige: Ey Baa! I never want to see you again!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hi, Ann Taylor. :hiya: I deleted your duplicated thread (first thread of "Love from the farm"). If you want to update your fanfiction by adding a new chapter, just do so by posting it in the comment box. :lol: ^_^ Have a good one now! :grouphug:

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:
Hi, Ann Taylor. :hiya: I deleted your duplicated thread (first thread of "Love from the farm"). If you want to update your fanfiction by adding a new chapter, just do so by posting it in the comment box. :lol: ^_^ Have a good one now! :grouphug:
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! u are such a life saver! I was wondering why that was there!! Thank you so much!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 2

Saige rode Mimi back into the flower fields. Thats where her mom waved at her to come meet the man. She thought:
Saige: Oh man, what mistake i just pulled myself into.
she walked over to her parents and the man.
Saige's mom: Lu, this is Mr.Pran, he is very interested in the flower field. Mr.Pran, this is our 17 year old daughter, Saige.
He turned to meet eye to eye with Saige. He didn't know at first that that was his "daughter". When they shook hands she felt even more uncomfortable. She let go.
Pran: I'd like you to meet my nephew, Ton.
Ton came face to face again with Saige. They opened their mouths and shouted.
Ton: Khun!
Saige: Khun!
Ton and her hated each other.
Saige's mom: You two know each other?
Pran: I didn't know that.
Ton: That rude fouled mouth!
Saige: That bratty spoiled guy!
Ton: Bratty?! 
Saige: You heard me!
Saige's mom & dad, Pran: Okay enough! What's going on?
Ton: She is bad mouthed and has no manners!
Saige: Me really? how about you!
Ton: What about me?!
Saige: You are just like any other city boys! You think u control everything! But guess what? You can't control us!
Ton: Who wants to control you?!
Adults: ENOUGH!
Saige's parents: Saige, follow us Lu.
Pran: Excuse us. Come on Ton.
They took the kids in the opposite direction.
Pran: Ton, i know that girl is annoying and bad mouthed but, we're almost at a deal here. I'm this close to buying the flower field.
Ton: But uncle-
Pran: No buts, apologize to her.
Ton: Apologize?! I did nothing wrong!
Pran: I know, but you're the gentleman, guys always end up apologizing. 
Ton: But-
Pran: Ton.
Ton: Fine.

Saige: Apologize? Khun Mae! I did nothing wrong!
Saige's mom: Saige, what have I taught you?
Saige: But-
Saige's dad: Lu, just apologize, the man is offering to pay a huge price.
Saige: That man is really scary. I don't trust him.
Saige's mom: Saige! You can't just judge a book by it's cover!
Saige: If that book had spider webs, ripped pages, and said EVIL BOOK, yes you can.
Saige's dad: Lu, just please apologize.
Saige: Mai. I did nothing wrong. I'd rather die than to ever say the word sorry to a city boy.
She went up to her room and laid on her bed. 
Saige's mom: Well Mr.Pran, why don't we discuss before we do all the buying okay?
Saige's dad: Yes.
Pran: Great. Ton stay here.
Ton: Okay.
The adults chatted and chatted and Saige was thinking over about what she did. She was too harsh. She never wanted to disappoint her parents. She straightened up and went downstairs. She was about to walk down the stairs until:
Saige's dad: Mr.Pran, you have yourself a deal!
Saige's mom: Yes, we are very happy to sell you the flower field which we no longer need.
Saige's heart sank. They were selling away her flower field.
Saige: Alai?!
Saige's mom: Lu.......
Saige: You're selling away OUR flower field which i planted, and planted all these years?!
Saige's dad: Calm down Lu....
Saige: No i will not calm down!!! First you make me apologize for something i didn't do now you're taking away my only happiness?!
Saige's mom: Honey, you'll still have a couple of hours left-
Saige: Hours?!
Saige's dad: Honey you still have Mimi and Meme.
Saige: Don't bring them into the problem!!
Ton somehow felt bad for her. 
Pran: I don't have to buy it if your daughter is unpleasant about it-
Saige's mom: Mai! We've already made our minds. Our daughter is just going to have to be a mature adult that she is and get over it sooner.
Saige: Khun Mae!
Saige's mom: Enough Saige!!
Saige was going to tear up now. She grabbed her cowboy hat and purse than ran outside. Ton went after her.
She went into the stable where Mimi was and took out her stuff that she sits on and all her gear. She wanted to run away and never come back. 
Ton: Nee, what are you doing??
Saige: None of your business!
Ton: Are you running away?!
Saige: Its none of your business!!
Ton took all her stuff away from her and threw them outside.
Saige: Why?! Why don't you leave me alone?! Why?! Why?!
She fell to her knees and cried. Ton bent down to make her feel better. He put his hand on her shoulders but she shrugged it off.
Ton: Nee, I'm trying to comfort you here.
Saige: Did i ever go on my knees and begged you to come and comfort me?? You can please help me by leaving.
He just listened and left. Meme came and laid down on her lap. Ton watched from the stable door. He was sad.
Saige: Meme, if i left this world, will everything get better?
Meme: *whimpers*
Saige: I'm serious. No one seems to care about me or my feelings. Only you, Mimi, and P'Nat. You guys are my only true friends. 
She kissed Meme and laid her head on her. It wasn't long until she fell asleep. Ton went beside her and sat down. He noticed that it had already became dark out. He picked Saige up from the ground and carried her into the house. 
Saige's mom: My goodness! Saige! What-
Ton: Don't worry, she's just asleep.
Saige's dad: Oh, well, do you mind taking her to the room?
Saige's mom: We're going to give our goodbyes to your uncle.
Ton: Sure.
He went up to her room. There, was filled with paintings next to them were pictures. She took pictures then would paint it. He set her on the bed and stared at the wall. He was amazed. There was one that he really liked. it was a picture of her. Then beside it was a painting of the same picture. She looked beautiful in both, but especially the picture. 
Saige: Meme, Meme................
Ton smiled at her then left.
Saige's mom: Thank you for doing that.
Ton: My pleasure.
Saige's dad: You din't do anything to my little girl did you-
Saige's mom elbowed him.
Saige's mom: Have a nice night dear.
He left and they went to check on Saige. She was sound asleep.
Saige's mom: Well, do you think we made a right decision.
Saige's dad: She'll get over it honey. She is strong.

Chapter 3

Pran: I'm home!
Mai: Khun Paw!!!
Kan: Paw!!
Pran: Hows my two little girls??
Dara stared at him.
Mai: Good Kah, where is P'Ton?
Pran: Lu, he went home already. Let him rest.
Kan: Yes, crazy head.
Mai: P'Kan! Paw!
Pran: Kan, Lu, 
Kan: Sorry. 
Pran: Now you girls get in bed now. Hurry.
Kan: Kah. Come on crazy.
Pran: How's my beautiful wife doing-
She removed her hand as soon as he touched it.
Dara: I'm not your wife. And those aren't your daughters.
Pran: That information, no one needs to know about. So hush up!

The next morning: Ton was invited to come have breakfast with the girls.
Mai: P'Ton Kah, tell me more about your photography skills please!
Pran: Lu Lu, let him eat don't pester him.
Ton: It's fine uncle.Its better here than there.
There was an awful lot of silence.
Ton: What i meant was that its always quiet in my house. I like it here.
Pran: Glad to hear that. 
Ton: Uncle, aren't we going to the house again to look at the flower field?
Pran: Yes and today I will take Khun Dara and my daughters along.
Mai: Yaay!! I will go get ready.
Kan: Khun Paw Kah, i'm not sure i want to go.
Pran: Ow, u are sweety. Now get dolled up. I'll be waiting.
She just had to obey her father. After they were done, they drove 2 hours to the Blu's farm again. 
Saige' mom: Welcome. And I've see you've brought your two beautiful daughters and your wife.
Pran: Krup. Is Saige okay?
Saige's dad: She is still sleeping.

Saige wasn't sleeping. She was going to have to accept the fact that she no longer controls the flower field. She tightened up her belt and went downstairs. She was about to walk outside but her mom stopped her.
Saige's mom: Lu, up already?
Saige: Kah.
Saige's dad: Why don't you turn this way?
Saige turned in an annoying manner. The sparks between her and Dara went off. Dara knew for sure that she was her daughter.
Dara: What is your name?
Saige: Saige Kah. Saige Blu.
Dara: Are you sure you have never been named, Rachanee?
Saige: Mai Kah. Just Saige. The name my parents gave me when I was born.
Saige looked at Dara with questioning. Dara's heart sank. She thought that after 17 years, she'd already found her daughter.
Dara: Mind we go inside and ask Saige some questions?
Saige's mom didn't like it, but she didn't want to be rude. She nodded.
Saige's parents were worry, what did she want? What was she capable of doing?
Dara: What is your birth date?
Saige: Kur, October 31, 1996.
Dara was shocked. That was the same birthday as the girls. Exact.
Mai: P'Kan, thats the same exact day we were born on.
Pran was scared. Were they going to find out??
Kan: Chai Kah. Why do we have the same birthdays?
Saige: I don't know.
Dara: Lu!
Everyone looked at her.
Pran: What?
Dara: You were my long lost daughter!
Pran: Thats enough!
He told his men to take her to the van.
Pran: I'm very sorry if she made you uncomfortable. She had lost one of her infants a long time ago and she is very, mentally sick. 
Saige's dad: It's fine.
The city people left.
Saige: Khun Mae. Khun Paw. What that lady said was serious. She thinks I'm her daughter.
Saige's mom: You think it's time?
Saige's dad: Okay. Honey what we are going to tell you is important. But whatever, we are just your parents and we love you.
Saige: I promise.
Saige's mom: We are not, you biological parents. We don't know who your biological parents really are. The think is, we found you, in our farm with a man trying to kill you. So we rescued you and decided to keep you, just to make sure that man never came close to you again.
Saige: Why didn't you tell me?
Siage's mom: We're sorry honey.
Saige: Well whatever, even if I'm her daughter, or anyone's, you guys will always be my parents and my biological one in my heart.
They hugged.

Ton: So, how's trying to Woo Khun Kan?
Alex: Hard! She's into you!
Ton: Kinda.
Alex: Man, both the sisters like you! Which one will u pick? Hint, it can't be Khun Kan, I've already called her.
Ton: U cant call dibs on women, and besides, i'm not picking anyone of them. I don't want a girlfriend yet.
Alex: Oh Ho. 

Dara: She is my daughter. I know it from the heart!
Pran: Shut up! You have no proof! You can't go around saying she's your daughter.
Dara: You want proof, I'll give you proof.
She dialed the farms number and talked. She asked them to come to her home tomorrow. Then she called her lawyer.
Dara: When I find out she's my daughter, I'll be so happy.

Saige: Khun Mae kah. Do we need to go?
Saige's mom: We can't be rude, since she called and asked us here.
Saige's dad: The truck is ready. 
They left and drove to the Wongsawat house. It wasn't a house, it was a mansion. A big one. They walked in and found Ton,The sisters, Dara and Pran in the room. And a lawyer.
Dara: Have a seat.
She geastured them a seat then went on and on. There were many proofs that Siage was her daughter. Now it was on the final test. Her birthmark. All the sister has there birthmark on their left shoulder.
Dara: Can u please lift up your left sleeve?
Saige did what she was told. and there it was. A birthmark. 
Dara: Girls.
The girls lift up their sleeve as well. They all had matching birthmarks, shaped as a tiny star/
Dara: Lu! Lu Mae!
She went up and hugged Saige.
Saige: Wait, so i'm your biological daughter?
Dara: And this is your biological sisters, and "father"
She struggled to say father but she managed to get it out.
Dara: And your name is not Saige Blu, but Rachanee Wongsawat.
Ton and everyone around was shocked. Dara still hugged her long lost daughter.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 4

Saige was still in the arms of Dara. But finally she let go.
Saige: Mai. This is a lie. You are not my parents. You aren't my sisters. My name is Saige Blu, not Rachanee. These are my biological parents. I have never had a mother named Dara. I am an only child. I'm sorry, I'm not your daughter. All of this, maybe just a coincident. 
Dara: Rachanee-
Saige: I'm not your daughter!
She ran outside.
Dara: Lu! Lu!!
Saige's mom: I think you better leave our daughter alone.
Dara: Mai. She is my daughter. I have the right to call her my daughter!
Saige's mom: She is not your daughter!
Lawyer: Yes she is. The blood tests we ran, she has the same blood as Khun Dara and Khun Kan and Khun Mai. Therefore, she is in fact, the biological daughter of Khun Dara.
Saige's mom: Yes but-
Saige's dad: Honey. Its time. Saige would've know soon or later that we weren't her real parents. 
Saige's mom: I know I need to let her go, but i want to keep her from the trouble. Ever since she was found-
She stopped.
Lawyer: You were saying?
Ton: Yes.
Saige's mom: When Saige was an infant, we rescued her from our farm.
Ton: Rescued?
Saige's mom: Well, the man who had abandoned her had a knife and was going to kill her.
Pran had a flashback. Saige was Dara's daughter that he snatched that night and left at the farm. 
Dara: My poor little girl.
Saige's mom: I am not afraid to return her to you, I'm just afraid to loose her. I'm still afraid that that man is still after her.
Ton: Don't worry Krup. I will......... Look after her.
Saige's dad: Will you? We have Nat-
Ton: I will do it. I promise.
Saige's mom went to him.
Saige's mom: Khun Ton. Please take care of my little angel. 
Ton: My pleasure.
Mai and Kan was happy. They actually had an older sister. Mai was kinda upset, she thought that Ton was going to be interested in Saige then her. 
Saige's mom: Well, i will tell her to pack her stuff, and you can come pick her up tomorrow.
When they went home, Saige immediately went outside to the barn. Saige's mom went outside and went to Saige who was hugging Meme and crying.
Saige: Khun Mae. Don't make me go with them Please, don't make me go with them.
Siage's mom: Honey, U have to. She's your mother. And You are always welcomed here anytime. This will always be your home.
Saige: But Khun Mae. I don't trust them.
Saige's mom: Lu, you think it's hard for me to let you go? Its not, i love you. I don't want you to go, but its the right thing. Do this for me. You can always come back.
Saige: Kah. Khun Mae.
Saige's mom: That's my strong little girl.
She helped her pack all her stuff. She went outside with her dad. He was in the stable with his horse. 
Saige: Khun Paw. 
Saige's dad: Be strong Saige. You need to be strong, always go fourth, never back. You here me?
He started crying and the two hugged.
Saige's dad: Okay, one crybaby in the family is enough. How about one last ride with my pal?
Siage: Okay.
They rode their horses. They raced each other and had the time of their life.
Saige's mom: Good night dear. Sweet dreams.
The next morning, Dara was there with Ton.
Dara: Rachanee-
Saige: I maybe your daughter, but I'm only used to the name Saige. Not Rachanee.
Dara: Okay, Saige, i am so excited that you agreed to live with Mae.
Saige: Yes, well i wouldn't have, but I'm doing this for my "mother".
Dara: Kah, I'll wait in the car.
Saige walked to her mom and dad. Her dad started to cry and went away. Meme came and so did Mimi.
Saige: Meme...
Meme: *whimpers whimpers*
Saige: Be a strong girl Nah? I will always come back. 
She cuddled with Meme for a long time, Ton finished putting her bags in the van and stared. 
Saige: Mimi, take care of Meme and Khun Mae for me okay nah?
Mimi: *horse noises*
Saige: I love you.
She kissed his nose. 
Saige: Khun Mae. I will miss you and Khun paw most of all. Don't forget to feed Meme her favorite snacks. 
Saige's mom: I won't.
They stared. 
Saige's mom: be good Lu. I will miss you.
Saige cried and hugged her mom. Then let go. She got into the van and remained silent. Finally they were at the house. 
Dara: Welcome to your new home Lu. 
She looked around. It did not feel like the home she was in.
Kan Mai: P'Rachanee!!!
Saige: My name is not Rachanee, it's Saige.
Kan Mai: P'Saige!!!
Saige loved how happy they were. Saige didn't like it here, but she had to live the best of it.
Saige: May u excuse me, i will go out now.
She took her stuff into her new room and organized everything. She put the picture of her and her parents on her mirror.
Mai Uan: Khun Saige kah. Khun Dara has invited you to the family dinner.
She went downstairs and was super happy that she saw Nat,
Saige: P'Nat!
Nat: Saige? 
Dara: You two know each other?
Nat: Krup Khun Baa. I always visited her at her farm.
Saige now didn't mind being here, as long as Nat was with her she was happy enough. Ton somehow felt a little jealous. 
The family had dinner then hung out. 
Nat: Isn't the sky just beautiful?
Saige: Very. 
She put her head on his shoulder. Ton came and saw. 
Mai: Oh, P'Ton-
He put his arm around her waist and starred at the skies.
Ton: Aren't the skies just beautiful? Oh hey A Nat, Khun Saige.
Nat: Hey.
Ton: What a nice night out here?
They chatted and Mai pulled Saige inside into hers and Kan's bedroom.
Kan: P'Saige, we are happy to have you. 17 years. Welcome back.
Saige: Thank you. Nong Kan.
They all hugged and Saige somehow is starting to feel like she is home again.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 5

The next morning, as usual, Saige gathered her Kodak camera,her iMac,her paint board, and her painting equipment. She woke up pretty early, well as far as what time you consider "early". She woke up at 5, just enough time to see the sunrise. It wasn't like home, but the view of the sunrise from Dara's roof place was amazing. She began taking pictures of the sunrise just as it came up. It was now morning. She uploaded the pictures to her computer. She loaded up her paint brushes and painted away on the canvas. She drew the sun and then the palm trees that was in the way. Ton got up about an hour early than she did. He got dressed and went to her house. 
Mai Uan: Khun Ton Kah! Khun Ton!
Ton: Mei Alai?(Whats wrong? *i think lol I'm Cambodian trying to learn some Thai)
Mai Uan: Khun Saige Kah! She's missing! She is no where to be found!
Ton: Did you check outside?
Mai Uan: Kah Khun Kah!
Ton was now worried. He was supposed to protect her always but failed. He ran outside and started calling her name.
Ton: Saige! Saige! Saige! Saige! Saige!!
Saige heard him, but continued on painting.
Ton: Saige-
He saw some paint drop from above. He decided to go on the roof place and check it out. And there was Saige. She was painting the sunrise from her computer. He saw a Kodak camera. It was almost similar to his but hers was black, his was white. She felt someone watching her. She turned around and found Ton. Saige turned her head back to the painting and continued.
Ton: Nee, why are you up here? You've had Mai Uan worried sick!
Saige: Well, i always wake up and paint. If you don't like it i will move back to my old house.
Ton: Move then! I never wanted you here anyways.
Saige: Don't think I'm afraid of going back. I will.
Ton: You hear me begging you not to go?? I'm not, so if u want to go back home, please do!
Saige: Fine. But you will then have to endure the depression of Khun Dara. I won't have to endure anything. Good Luck. 
She picked up her stuff and instead of climbing down, she slid down the stairs. Ton went down and she kept coming back for her stuff. Once she was done, she climbed back down but she somehow got a cramp in her ankle and tripped on one ladder step (whatever there called). 
Saige: Ahh!
She tried to hold on to the ladder but it was already too late, she had fallen off the ladder. All she could think now is how many seconds till her death, she closed her eyes. Though, she never really touched the ground. When she opened her eyes, she wasn't on the ground. Ton caught her and carried her. She stared into his eyes as he did the same. She noticed and stopped.
Saige: You can put me down now.
Ton: What? I just saved your life, no thank you?
Saige: Thanks, now put me down.
Ton did what he was told. He put her down. She tried walking but she couldn't. She had a cramp her ankle. She was about to fall but he caught her.
Ton: Wow, your ankle hurts pretty hard. You can't walk let me carry you.
Saige: Mai! I can walk. 
Ton: let me rephrase that. I'm GONNA carry you.
He picked her up and carried her. 
Saige: let go!! I can walk! Put me down!
He pretended to drop her but it was just an illusion. He let go of her and immediately caught her back. She screamed and hugged him tightly. He chuckled, she looked at him and pouted. He walked her inside, still carrying her. 
Dara: What if she goes miss-
She saw Ton with Saige. She felt relieved. 
Saige: nee, You can put me down now.
He put her down and she started walking again.
Dara: Lu, Lu! What happen? Are you hurt?
Saige: I'm okay Khun Mae.
She said Khun Mae, that was the greatest moment Dara had ever experience. She hugged her. Kan and Mai came out.
Kan: P'Saige! P'Saige! Get ready! 
Mai: Yeah!
Saige: Ready? For what?
Kan: Well, its the first time we have reunited, so, Mai and I both decided to go.............
Kan,Mai: SHOPPING!!!!!!!!
Saige: Shopping?
Kan,Mai: Kah!!
Saige: I don't know, shopping isn't my thing.
Kan: We know, but trust us, you'll get used to it!
Saige: I, i don't know about-
Ton: It'll be fun! The 3 sisters finally getting together!
Mai: P'Ton! You NEED to come along!
Ton: What?
Saige raised an eyebrow.
Saige: Yeah! You should come along! "P'Ton"
He gave her a pout.
Ton: Well, I uh, i don't think uh, I don't-
Saige: Want to hang out with Nong Mai? *Fake Gasp*
Ton: I'd love to!
He sneered at Saige and she smiled. She got ready and they went to the mall. 
Kan: P'Saige! lets shop over here first!!
She and Mai dragged her into the shop and went to the dress isle.
Mai: Try this one on P'Saige!
Saige: Uhhh.
Ton: yeah, "try this one on P'Saige!" 
She gave him a mad look.
Saige: Well, I-
Kan: Come on!
She took her to the dressing room and put the dress on her. She walked out with a frown but a half smile.
Saige: yeah, this isn't gonna work.
Kan: Ow, Ta Mai?
Saige: Number one, It's too tight. Number two, I can't breathe, because it's too tight!
Ton laughed his ass off! 
Mai: Well, shouldn't there be a bigger size than this.
He laughed harder.
Kan: No there isn't.
He laughed so hard he cried. Saige walked to him,
Saige: Having fun?! (She said in a fake girly tone)
He tried nodding but he managed to say yes.
Saige: Good.
She pushed him and he easily tumbled down. He got back up and stopped laughing.
Saige: Listen, dresses aren't my thing okay?
Mai: Yes, we understand.
Saige: Good.
She sighed.
Kan: Skirts time!!!
Siage: Heh?!?!?!!?!
Mai: Come on!!!
Ton laughed even harder this time. He followed the girls.
Saige: Then again, the dresses didn't seem so bad.
Mai: What was that?
Saige: Listen, all this? Isn't my thing. Sorry.
Mai: Well, we're sorry. We've been focusing on OURSELVES. What is your thing?
Saige smiled and then dragged the girls to another shop. It was SUN-GLASS HUT. They tried on many different glasses and made funny faces at each other. Ton stared at Saige the whole time. She was quite adorable if you stare at her for along time. Next, after buying a couple glasses, they went to Sneakers Hut. The girls had to rest this one. Saige, after a while noticed her sisters. She wanted to make up for them.
Saige: Hey, you want to, yah know. Get "our" makeup done?
Kan Mai: KAH!!
They went to one of those makeup girls and got their makeup and hair and nails done.

Mai: Nee, Where is P'Ton?
Kan: Who cares this is so much fun!
Saige: yeah!
Mai: Oh! After this! I say we all go out and buy a new dress!
Saige: That'll be great!!
Kan smiled brightly. 
Ton: Nat, Alex. Meet me at the mall. What? What do you mean you guys can't come? Ohhh, well then. U owe me next time.
He went to the girls but they were not at the makeup place. But, he did spot them about 90 feet from him using an app on his phone which is really similar to a one of those things where u can see closely. She dragged them back to the dress place where all their faces lit up. Saige, hesitantly picked up a dress and tried it on. When she came out, Ton was there and he saw everything. She came out sexily and twirled.(A little image just to show you)

Kan: Wow Wow Wow!!!!!!
Saige: What?
Mai: P'Saige! You are beautiful!! Buy that dress and keep it on!!!
Saige: Okay?
They went to pay for it and Ton came over.
Ton: You're very beautiful.
Saige: Thank you.
Ton: Very beautiful, I can't stop myself from doing this.
He leaned closer to Saige closing his eyes. Saige leaned forward to him and they kissed. *SNAP* Back to reality Saige! 
Ton: hello? Hello?
Saige: Yes?
Ton: I asked you a question about 20 times.
Saige: Sorry, zoned out. What was it?
Ton: Where are your sisters?
Saige: They, are over there just buying whatever and not caring what soever is going on.
When it was time to leave the girls probably had like 8 bags in their hands. 
Ton: I'm going to get the car okay?
Saige: kah.
Then after he left came a couple of dudes checking them out.
Dude 1: *Flirt whistle* Wow, they better call the fire department, because you girls are SMOKING HOT!
Dude 2: Going to a party or something?
Saige: No.
Dude 1: Oooh, which one you want?
Dude 1 looked around.
Dude 1: How about the pretty one.
Saige: Sorry but I'm a person, there will be no wanting.
She took her sisters hands and walked away but the dudes didn't let them leave.
Dude 1: Don't get too rough, or things will get rougher.
Saige looked him in the eyes. They pulled out their guns.
Dude 2: follow us if you want to live, and shut up.
Mai: P'P'P' TON!!!!!!!!!!!
She screamed and one of the guys grabbed her. Ton heard from far away and rushed to help them.
Mai: let go!! PAI!!!!!!
Saige went to the guy and gave him a sucker punch. The other guy tried to shoot her but she kicked the gun far away from him and it rolled under someone's car. Dude 1 came behind her and held on her tight. She couldn't get out. She walked over to the wall, still with the dude and walked on the wall. She then flipped behind him and now he was in front. She gave him 4 slaps 5 punches and about 3 kicks in the crotch. 
Dude 2: I'll take care of you two.
Mai, Kan: P'Ton!!!!! 
Dude 2 punched both of them in the guts. Where was Ton?! He showed up and kicked dude 1. Ohh saving Saige who was already winning. Saige ran over to the girls and helped them. She fought with that guy. She threw a punch but missed. He swung really hard and slapped her. Saige fell to the ground and held onto her cheek. She just sat there looking at the ground. She was clutching her fists. Her veins popped out. She was far beyond angry, she was flamed. She clutched her fists so hard that the nails that had been done was cutting her. 
Dude 2: Well, i asked if you wanted to do this the easy way. You made that decision. 
Kan: P'Ton!
Ton was just done with the other guy. He watched Saige on the ground and the guy coming closer.
Saige's dads voice: When fighting, always let the opponent get you first, now if you can get them through the rest of the match without them hitting you, thats excellent. But once you are on the ground, get back up. And strike. And Strike. And Strike. And Strike. 
Those words repeated in her head. As soon as the guy came close enough, she turned and kicked her leg upwards to kick him. She did and kicked him right in the face. She got up. He tried to slap her again but failed. She dodged and elbowed him. After a few more seconds, he was out cold. As far as we know. He found the gun under the car and pulled it up at Saige who was walking towards Ton and the girls.
Kan: P'Saige!!!!!!!!
She screamed. Saige turned around and he pulled the trigger. Ton quickly jumped and her and they fell together on the ground. The girls covered their heads and security came. They arrested the guys and helped the girls up. Saige was beneath Ton who was covering her greatly. They stared at each other then got up. The police told them to return home safely and they did so. No words were said on the way back.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 6

When they got home, everyone just went into their own ways. Ton helped them with their bags then left. Saige went after him.
Saige: Khun Ton. Khun Ton.
Ton: Yes?
Saige: Thank you, for saving me from that bullet.
Ton: Its nothing. I'm sure you'd do the same.
She smiled and nodded. He turned to go.
Saige: Wait.
Ton: Need anything?
She just walked up and hugged him. She didn't care what he thought. She just felt comfortable in his arms. She was shaky on the way home. She needed that hug. He hugged her back.
Ton: Khun Saige, are you okay?
Saige let go of him.
Saige: yes. Sorry, i just-
He hugged her this time.
Ton: I know. I feel the same about you.
She hugged him tighter. *SNAP* BACK TO REALITY SAIGE!
Ton: Uhh, Khun Saige? Your squeezing the breath out of me. Literally.
She let go. Why does she keeps zoning out?
Ton: Need anything else?
Saige: No, I'm fine.
Alex: Hey Ton.
Ton; Oh hey now you guys show up.
Nat: Sorry about that. Hi Saige.
She waved at him.
Alex: Hello.
Saige: Sawadee Kah.
Ton: You guys wanna go somewhere else?
Alex,Nat: Nope, stay here.
They went to the backyard and talked. Kan peeked out the window and starred at Alex. She had a crush on Ton but fell in love with Alex. She kept starring at him.
Saige: What are you staring at Kan?
Kan: Um no one P'Saige.
Saige: Don't deny it, i saw it.
She went to look at the boys with her.
Saige: IS it that one?
She pointed to Alex.
Kan: How did you know?
Saige: Well it couldn't be Khun Ton because your sister is madly in love with him, and it couldn't be P'Nat because u don't show too much affection on him, so it has to be Alex, plus u just said so. 
Kan: he never has noticed me. 
Saige: Well thats because you're always in the shadows.
Kan gave her a strange look.
Saige: That means you never do anything to catch his attention.
Kan: Oh. Thats cause I'm shy.
Saige: BAM! Thats why. You're too shy. That's gonna change. Okay. Pretend I'm Alex and do whatever to catch my attention.
Okay so they got in place and it was time for Kan to make her "move".
Kan: Mai, what am I supposed to do? You are taking me out with you, but I don't have a date. I'm such a loser.
Saige: Khun Kan krup, if you're looking for a date, then why don't you just ask me to go along?
Kan: Really? Khun Alex, you'd do that
Saige: Yes.
Kan: Well i'll go get ready.
She walked outside and walked back inside.
Saige: See!! You totally caught my attention! Why don't you do this in front of him??
Kan: Oh, please fairy tales don't exist out here.
Saige: Well, now it will because u are going to do the same with me, just say Nong Mai instead of Mai.
Kan: I'll try. 
They went outside and purposely walked next to the guys so they can hear.
Saige: Just what we practiced.
Kan: Okay, P'Saige. 
Saige: Kah? Why what's wrong? You seem "worried"
Kan: Kah, you see, Nong Mai is taking me out with her, and she has a date. I don't. Thats so stupid.
Alex smiled and went up to her.
Alex: Khun Kan, i heard you needed a date?
Looking happily but nervous on the inside.
Kan: Kah.
Alex: Well i wasn't doing anything tonight, maybe I can be your date.
Kan: Ching Laoy!
Alex: Yes.
Kan: Okay, can't wait.
Her and Saige went back inside.
Kan Saige: AHHHH!!!!
He screamed and jumped up and down.
Kan: Yes Yes yes!!
Saige: I knew you can do it!K
Kan: Thank you, P'Saige. For everything.
Saige: What are sisters for? Thats what Sisters do.
They hugged. 
Saige: Now, we just have to get Nong Mai to go somewhere with Khun Ton.
Kan: let me take care of this.
She was gone for about 3 minutes then came back.
Saige: Success?
Kan: Oh yeah!
They hugged once more.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 7

Mai weirdly slid up to Ton which scared the living daylights out of him.
Mai: Hello P'Ton.
Se winked.
Ton: Nong Mai, you scared me. Again.
Mai: Sorry, so here's the thing. I need a date tonight. 
She pushed him into a chair.
Mai: Would you maybe, be my date?
Ton: Actually, I'm kind of busy tonight-
Mai: Oh P'Ton, maybe you don't understand You WILL be my date tonight.
Ton: Okaay.
Mai: Great! Be ready at about lets say, 8 or 9ish. Nah?
Ton: Sure.
She walked inside. Nat starred after her. She was very beautiful.
Saige: How was it?
Mai: Perfection at its best, so what are you doing tonight?
Saige: Nothing, partying isn't my thing, I'll stay home, keep Khun Mae company.
Mai: Well on Saturdays Khun Mae usually goes to her friends house and do what ladies usually do.
Saige: Well i'll be home alone. Don't worry I'll be fine.
Kan: Okay, we're set. Are you sure you will not come with us P'Saige? 
Saige: Yes, i'm fine myself.
In the corner, Pran was listening clearly.
Pran: Meet me at my back door tonight at around 8 or 9.
Guy: Krup sir.
Guy 2: Another gig?
Guy: Better believe it, guess who it is?
Guy 2: Who?
Guy: His daughter, Saige.
Guy 2: What?! Her?? But We can't man.
Guy: We have to.
Guy 2: Look, ever since we first did what we were supposed to to her, I vowed, we VOWED that we wouldn't do anything else to that little girl.
Guy: I know! Arh!
Guy 2: We can't do this.
Guy: What needs to get done must get done! We're doing what boss says.
They got their equipments ready. That included the Sleepy Medicine, Knife, Gun, Gloves and ski masks. It was about 8. The girls and guys were getting ready. Saige however was in her comfy unicorn slippers,soft shorts and a tee shirt.
Kan: P'Saige are you sure you won't go with us?
Mai: Yeah, to be honest, being home alone is very scary.
Ton was texting on his phone. Mai came up to him again.
Mai: WHO you texting??
He jumped and his phone fell in the little corner.
Ton: No one, uhh, you look beautiful.
Mai: I know!
She giggled.
Alex: Ready to go?
Saige: Have fun nah.
Mai: P'Saige.
Saige: I'll be fine.
She wasn't going to be, 2 murderers were hiding in her room.
Mai: Okay, if you say so. Bye Kah.
She closed and locked the doors behind her.

Guy: Ready?
Guy 2: Yeah, sure.
Saige heard talking from her room.
Guy: Keep it down would you???
She grabbed a bat. She slowly walked up stairs. Suddenly the power went out.
Pran: That shall help you morons. Goodnight little Saige. Forever.
Kan: Hey, hey why did the power go out?
Mai: P'Saige!
Ton: Calm down, its just a fuse, she'll fix it.
He felt his pocket his phone wasn't there.
Ton: Damnit! Hold up I need to get my phone.
Mai: P'Ton! Meanwhile, help P'Saige.
Saige was still walking upstairs. She got closer to her room. Her hand was on the door knob. Ton saw his phone in the little corner. She turned the door knob and went in. Ton was about to walk out.
Saige: AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Ton: What the??
Kan: P'Saige! 
They went out of the car and ran into the house.
Ton: Saige!
Kan: P'Ton!
Ton ran upstairs to Saige's room.
Saige: Pi!!! Pi!!!!! Leave me alone!!!
She fought off the bad guys. But one of them socked her in the stomach and put the sleepy drug that was on the cloth on her. She kept going from conscious to unconscious. 
Guy: Hurry. Knife!
Guy 2: get it.
Guy: Hand it to me!
Guy 2: Its not that hard just to get the knife.
Guy: Uh!
He walked over and grabbed the knife. He raised it up but Ton came in.
Ton: Hey!
He grabbed the bat and chased them out. They jumped from the window. 
Saige: Owww.
Kan and Mai came into the room.
Mai: P'Saige! P'Saige!
Kan: P'Saige!
They went to her side.

Saige: Mai, Kan.
Kan: Are you okay??
Mai: Are you hurt??
Saige: I'm okay, they didn't do anything but put me to sleep.
Kan: Who were they?
Saige: I don't know, but their voices sound familiar.
Kan: This is exactly what I was worried about. Come on.
Mai: You're sleeping with us tonight.
Saige: You guys I'm fine.
They stared at her.
Saige: Fine.
Everyone walked out of the room. Saige was behind Ton. He let her out first but before she got out, he grabbed her arm.
Ton: Are you okay?
Saige: Y-y-yes. I guess.
Ton: Are you sure? If you need a hug-
She didn't let him finish. After "hug" she just immediately threw herself at him. She didn't care who saw, she needed that hug. After about 2 minutes she let go.
Saige: Thanks.
Ton: Are you crying?
Saige: Oh, looks like I am.
Ton: Hey don't. I won't let anything happen. 
Saig: Thank you. For saving me. Again.
She went to sleep with the girls. The next morning they told everything to their mother.
Dara: Lu Saige, is that true?
Pran: That was what I was worried about. Saige, someone is after you. And they won't stop until they fulfill their plan, and that is to get rid of you.
Saige: How would you know so much of what this person want?
Dara gave him a suspicious look.
Pran: Isn't that what all killers want?
Saige: How will you think of those specific ideas?
Kan: P'Saige, are you suspecting Khun Paw??
Mai: Mai Kah, he would never do anything like that!
Saige: You wouldn't know.
Kan: Thats enough stop accusing our father! Your father as well!
Saige: I haven't accused anyone of anything! I'm saying that a person like us wouldn't be thinking of little details to their stories like that.
Saige: Alai!
Mai: You are trying to accuse Khun Paw.
Kan: yeah so stop!
Saige: I have not accused him. Yet. 
Pran: Lu Saige!
Saige: I am not your daughter!!!!!!!
She screamed at him.
Pran: You are my daughter and you will listen to me!!
Saige: I am not your daughter!!!!!!! SO listen to me! Unless you find any facts, ANY facts,proof, or even evidence that states I'm your daughter, then I'm your daughter! But since we don't have any proof that were are father and daughter which we will never because we aren't, you have no right to call me Lu, and I have the right to not listen to you.
Pran: Saige! Dara! What do you have to say about this?!
Siage looked at her mother.
Dara: She's right. So Pran, unless you find any proof that you are her, not just Saige, but the girls father, you are not their father.
She walked away. Saige gave Pran a stern look and walked off. Kan and Mai walked to their dad.
Kan: Khun Paw, no matter what, you are our father.
Mai: Kah.
He hugged them.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 8

Saige ran outside and Dara followed her 5 minutes later. Saige was wiping her eyes because she was crying.
Dara: Lu.
Saige: Mae!
She hugged her mom. Dara felt so warm. She finally got to hug her long lost daughter once more.
Dara: There there. Its okay.
Saige: He's not my father.
Dara: Well.
Saige: You know well Khun Mae, there's just no connection.
Saige stopped crying.
Dara: Honey, lets go inside. The girls have something to say to you.
They walked inside to Dara's room.
Kan: P'Saige. We're sorry.
Mai: Yes we really mean it. We never meant to make you cry.
Saige was touched she smiled.
Saige: I forgive you. I'm sorry as well.
They hugged each other.
Dara: Now that you girls FINALLY made up. There's this party I'm throwing.
Kan: What party Kah?
Dara: Well.
She walked over to grab a little cubby. There was a picture. She pulled it out.
Dara: This, Today, May 26, is the exact day.
She showed them the picture. It was 3 little newborns about a few months old locking hands.
Dara: 17 years ago on this very day you girls locked hands. And tonight we'll have a party. And honoring that I've finally found my long lost daughter.
Saige: I think it's a great idea.
Mai: Ditto to that.
Dara: Then it's settle, oh but you girls are gonna need like an, uh oh yeah! An escort. 
Kan: Well I was think P'T-
Mai: I CALL DIBS ON MY P'TON!!!!!!!!!!
Kan: Okay Okay calm down Nong Mai.
Saige: Nong Kan, how about Khun Alex?
Dara: Great!
Kan: I don't know-
Saige: It'll be fine.
Dara: well go tell the guys.
Mai: I will!
She walked over to Ton's house. But when she knocked on the door, Nat showed up.
Mai: Where's P'Ton?
Nat: He's not here.
Mai: I can SEE that. Where is he?
Nat: Well I'm here with you.
Mai: Just ANSWER THE QUESTION!!
Nat: I did. I don't know.
Mai: Are you doing this on purpose?
Nat: Doing what?
Mai: Arh!!!
Nat: Please no screaming.
Mai: I'm leaving, but before I do. Tell P'Ton if he gets back that he is my escort to Khun Mae's party.
Nat: Baa is throwing a party?
Mai: Kah, and you will be Saige's escort. She told me to tell you that.
Nat: Okay. 
Nat was smiling, not that Saige wanted him to be her escort, but at Mai.
Mai: And tell Khun Alex that he is P'Kan's escort.
Nat: Okay Krup.
Mai: bye.
She walked out. Nat had this strange feeling in his stomach. He LIKED Mai, he just wasn't quite sure of it. The night came, the girls were all dressed in their dresses. Saige didn't like it but she didn't want to seem rude. She just went with it.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 9

It was the night. The guys were with the girls and were ready to make their moves. For the party of course.
Dara: Okay id everybody set??
Saige: Wait! Khun Mae kah, do i really have to wear these 6 inch stiletto heels?
Dara: Why honey what's wrong?
Saige: Well, they are quite uncomfortable. 
Kan: Don't be silly P'Saige. If Mai and I can walk in them. So can you.
Ton: Yeah, don't be silly "P'Saige"!
She have him a grim face.
Dara: Okay its about to begin!! Guys i need you to wait down the stairs and escort the girls when they come down! Oh! No pressure guys, good luck!
Nat: nee, don't fuss over the shoes. They look great on you.
Saige: Thank you P'Nat.
Ton glared the left.
Dara: Okay, may i have everyone's attention? Thank you. Today is a very special day for me. Why? Well, it is in fact the exact day that my little girls locked hands for the first time. Here's the story. *cleared throat* 17 years ago, on this exact day, my three little girls locked hands. Yes it was a very exciting moment for me because every mother knows how it feels to see your little children lock hands. Yes. But, later on that day, my eldest daughter Rachanee Wongsawat, was kidnapped.
Everyone gasped.
Dara: Yes, I was very heartbroken to leave her side for a while, come back, and see her missing. After that, i completely lost it. I couldn't eat,sleep, or do anything i used to be able to do. 
She wiped away a tear. Saige was touched. 
Dara: But, just a few days ago, I have reunited with my little girl. She and her sisters reunited. Now, i give it up. Rachanee, Kantima, and Mai Wonsawat!!
She pointed to the girls and they walked out. Kan went first. She walked down the stairs and as soon as she got down she put her hands into Alex's hand. Saige was next. She TRIED to walk down the stairs but fell halfway down.
Crowd: *GASPS*
She fell but Ton caught her perfectly in his arm. He spun her and smiled. 
Ton: Pretend like it's part of the show. 
She smiled and put her arms around Ton. He set her down and he put her arm inside his. Saige made a "sorry i tripped" face to Mai. She gave her a "don't worry, accidents happen, Its okay" face back. She just did what she was needed to. She walked down and put her hand into Nat's arm. He smiled. They walked to the V.I.P table.
Dara: That was great you guys!! Was that apart of a plan i didn't know of?
Mai: Well actually-
Saige: Yes! I mean, it was all an act.
Dara: I love you guys. Okay Mae is gonna go talk with some of her party guests, just sit here and act pretty nah?
Saige: Okay kah.
Dara: Thank you girls! 
Alex: Soooooo.
Nat: Soooooo.
Mai: Soooooo what?? Someone make a conversation!
Saige: So! What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?
Kan: Oh thats great. But i don't have any plans.
Mai: me either.
Ton: Ditto.
Nat: Well, we can all hang out tomorrow down town?
Saige: Thats a great idea! 
Mai: I like it too!
Kan: So we in?
Ton: Sure i guess. You Alex?
Alex: I'm in man.
Nat: So we're set.
They awkwardly started new conversations and talked the rest of the night. 

Saige: So what time do you want to leave P'Nat? 30 more minutes? Okay. Yes. Okay, see you there. Bye Kah.
Ton went up behind her. She turned and bumped into him.
Saige: Were you listening to my conversation!
Ton: Wow! Try talking more quietly. And no, i was coming to get my camera. 
Saige: Ugh, whatever.
Ton: So, when do you want me to take you and the girls?
Saige: Well, P'Nat said- wait? Who says you're taking me and the girls?
Ton: Nee, can we just agree on me taking you guys and not fuss, I'm tired.
Saige: Then go to bed.
Ton: Nee!
He pointed at her.
Saige: Alai? Isn't natural? If you're tired, go to bed.
Ton: Thats it.
He took her by the hand. 
Saige: What!
Ton: Stop resisting!
He put her in the car. She opened the door to get out.
Ton: Stay in.
Saige: Or else what?
Ton: If you don't, I'm going to, kiss you.
She stayed in. 
Ton: Good girl.
He walked to the other side, as soon as he opened the door, she opened her door and ran out.
Ton: Saige! Toh Uh!
He ran after her. Saige was Pretty darn fast for a girl. She ran and ran all around in circles with Ton chasing after her. She took a turn for the grass. There, there was a cobra just a few feet from her. Ton saw it and quickly sprung himself at her. They tumbled down.
Saige: Nee! What are you doing!!
He picked her up and hugged her tightly.
Saige: Khun! Khun! Khun, i can't breathe!
Ton: Shh.
Saige: Neh, why are you doing this??
Ton: Don't move, you'll cause the snake to come closer to us.
She froze like a statue. She slowly turned her head to see a snake in front of them. She closed her eyes and hugged Ton. 
Saige: Make it go away make it go away make it go away!!!!
Ton: Just shh. And don't move.
She did what he told her to do. Saige stood there with Ton, waiting for the cobra to go away, it finally did. 
Ton: Khun.
She had her eyes closed and was still hugging Ton.
Ton: *chuckles* 
He picked her up and carried her. Then he bent down to kiss her cheek.
Saige: Khun! WHY did you kiss me!?
Ton: Like i said, if you run out, i will kiss you. Now, lets go downtown.
He carried her all the way to the car while she pouted.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 9

It was the night. The guys were with the girls and were ready to make their moves. For the party of course.
Dara: Okay id everybody set??
Saige: Wait! Khun Mae kah, do i really have to wear these 6 inch stiletto heels?
Dara: Why honey what's wrong?
Saige: Well, they are quite uncomfortable. 
Kan: Don't be silly P'Saige. If Mai and I can walk in them. So can you.
Ton: Yeah, don't be silly "P'Saige"!
She have him a grim face.
Dara: Okay its about to begin!! Guys i need you to wait down the stairs and escort the girls when they come down! Oh! No pressure guys, good luck!
Nat: nee, don't fuss over the shoes. They look great on you.
Saige: Thank you P'Nat.
Ton glared the left.
Dara: Okay, may i have everyone's attention? Thank you. Today is a very special day for me. Why? Well, it is in fact the exact day that my little girls locked hands for the first time. Here's the story. *cleared throat* 17 years ago, on this exact day, my three little girls locked hands. Yes it was a very exciting moment for me because every mother knows how it feels to see your little children lock hands. Yes. But, later on that day, my eldest daughter Rachanee Wongsawat, was kidnapped.
Everyone gasped.
Dara: Yes, I was very heartbroken to leave her side for a while, come back, and see her missing. After that, i completely lost it. I couldn't eat,sleep, or do anything i used to be able to do. 
She wiped away a tear. Saige was touched. 
Dara: But, just a few days ago, I have reunited with my little girl. She and her sisters reunited. Now, i give it up. Rachanee, Kantima, and Mai Wonsawat!!
She pointed to the girls and they walked out. Kan went first. She walked down the stairs and as soon as she got down she put her hands into Alex's hand. Saige was next. She TRIED to walk down the stairs but fell halfway down.
Crowd: *GASPS*
She fell but Ton caught her perfectly in his arm. He spun her and smiled. 
Ton: Pretend like it's part of the show. 
She smiled and put her arms around Ton. He set her down and he put her arm inside his. Saige made a "sorry i tripped" face to Mai. She gave her a "don't worry, accidents happen, Its okay" face back. She just did what she was needed to. She walked down and put her hand into Nat's arm. He smiled. They walked to the V.I.P table.
Dara: That was great you guys!! Was that apart of a plan i didn't know of?
Mai: Well actually-
Saige: Yes! I mean, it was all an act.
Dara: I love you guys. Okay Mae is gonna go talk with some of her party guests, just sit here and act pretty nah?
Saige: Okay kah.
Dara: Thank you girls! 
Alex: Soooooo.
Nat: Soooooo.
Mai: Soooooo what?? Someone make a conversation!
Saige: So! What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?
Kan: Oh thats great. But i don't have any plans.
Mai: me either.
Ton: Ditto.
Nat: Well, we can all hang out tomorrow down town?
Saige: Thats a great idea! 
Mai: I like it too!
Kan: So we in?
Ton: Sure i guess. You Alex?
Alex: I'm in man.
Nat: So we're set.
They awkwardly started new conversations and talked the rest of the night. 

Saige: So what time do you want to leave P'Nat? 30 more minutes? Okay. Yes. Okay, see you there. Bye Kah.
Ton went up behind her. She turned and bumped into him.
Saige: Were you listening to my conversation!
Ton: Wow! Try talking more quietly. And no, i was coming to get my camera. 
Saige: Ugh, whatever.
Ton: So, when do you want me to take you and the girls?
Saige: Well, P'Nat said- wait? Who says you're taking me and the girls?
Ton: Nee, can we just agree on me taking you guys and not fuss, I'm tired.
Saige: Then go to bed.
Ton: Nee!
He pointed at her.
Saige: Alai? Isn't natural? If you're tired, go to bed.
Ton: Thats it.
He took her by the hand. 
Saige: What!
Ton: Stop resisting!
He put her in the car. She opened the door to get out.
Ton: Stay in.
Saige: Or else what?
Ton: If you don't, I'm going to, kiss you.
She stayed in. 
Ton: Good girl.
He walked to the other side, as soon as he opened the door, she opened her door and ran out.
Ton: Saige! Toh Uh!
He ran after her. Saige was Pretty darn fast for a girl. She ran and ran all around in circles with Ton chasing after her. She took a turn for the grass. There, there was a cobra just a few feet from her. Ton saw it and quickly sprung himself at her. They tumbled down.
Saige: Nee! What are you doing!!
He picked her up and hugged her tightly.
Saige: Khun! Khun! Khun, i can't breathe!
Ton: Shh.
Saige: Neh, why are you doing this??
Ton: Don't move, you'll cause the snake to come closer to us.
She froze like a statue. She slowly turned her head to see a snake in front of them. She closed her eyes and hugged Ton. 
Saige: Make it go away make it go away make it go away!!!!
Ton: Just shh. And don't move.
She did what he told her to do. Saige stood there with Ton, waiting for the cobra to go away, it finally did. 
Ton: Khun.
She had her eyes closed and was still hugging Ton.
Ton: *chuckles* 
He picked her up and carried her. Then he bent down to kiss her cheek.
Saige: Khun! WHY did you kiss me!?
Ton: Like i said, if you run out, i will kiss you. Now, lets go downtown.
He carried her all the way to the car while she pouted.