I've been dreading to write "Khatakorn Sanaeha" so I've decided to discontinue it altogether. Better yet, I also decided to take Toomtam and Mo's love from that story to a whole new level in this new FF, "Love Assassin". Yes, it is also inspired by the new Vill/New pairing. :D I hope you enjoy it.

PS. Yadech fans, "Rachatayard (The Heir)" is nearly complete! Eeeks! Sorry I'm a slow updater.

Fanfiction
Love Assassin
 ​
Cast
Mo Monchanok
Toomtaam Yutthana
Vill Wannarot
New Chaiyapol
Chompoo Chompoonuch
DJ Eakky
Noos Noosaba
Kob Songsit
Ton Jakkrit
Too Noppol
 ​
Summary
Monchanok is a bounty hunter who is hired by Sia Too to hunt down the two handsome young men, Yutthana and Chaiyapol, with intentions to make it appear as a clash of two rival families. Yutthana is the only son of Sia Songsit and Chaiyapol the only son of Sia Jak and Noosaba. Noosaba is Songsit’s ex turned rival yet the only woman Songsit has really loved. Unlike Chaiyapol who is a down-to-earth guy, Yutthana is a cold-hearted young man whose heart had been broken by the only woman he loves, Wannarot. He vows never to love again until he slowly falls for his to-be assassin in disguise, Monchanok.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!!!!! TOOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: AND THE PLOT IS SO DANG INTERESTING!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Seems like it'll be complex! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ALSO! I THINK THERE WILL BE A LOVE TRINGLE BETWEEN TOOMTAM, MO AND NEW! :pervie: :bhehe: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Woah!! VILL BEING THE BEYOTCH????
OOhOohh spy ff!! Ill take a chance for the sake of the awesome casts:))

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Funny how shortly after you posted this fanfic, TooMo had a reunion, and with Mo playing as an officer. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3 said:
Funny how shortly after you posted this fanfic, TooMo had a reunion, and with Mo playing as an officer. :coverlaf:
LOL. If their upcoming lakorn follows my plot for this FF, I should be getting paid. Hahahaha! I need to get to writing this ASAP but my work isn't letting me. Office life is no joke.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
LOL. If their upcoming lakorn follows my plot for this FF, I should be getting paid. Hahahaha! I need to get to writing this ASAP but my work isn't letting me. Office life is no joke.
Haha. I wish it was a lakorn. And I wish it followed the plot for this fanfic. It would be so much more exciting. They're actually in a supernatural/comedy sitcom together.

Take your time!  :kiss:  I have lots of exams to study for too so this might distract me if you update it soon. :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG...I'm excited but at the same time i felt sad because i felt like every time i like your FF you are just going to discontinued lol...I'm a picky reader and I must be really bad luck into reading FF lol!  :lmao:  :lmao: .

I know it took me a while to get to this and I sincerely apologize for the delay but here it is ladies and gentlemen...chapter one, finally!

Chapter One
The Chosen One
 ​
 ​
BANG! BANG! BANG! 
"Shall we get her attention, sir?"
Dressed in a classic black suit with both hands in his pockets, the middle-aged, white-haired man shook his head. He smiled for what he was seeing was such an incredible sight. At a first glance, anyone can guess that he is powerful and wealthy because the two men that followed closely behind him are none other than his bodyguards, his right and left hand men. 
BANG! BANG! BANG!
The three men witnessed three more bullets pierce through the exact same spot on the target, the heart, and concluded that the woman that fired them was definitely the person they had been searching for. 
"If this isn't the person then I don't who would be," said the influential man, who proceeded forward and applauded. 
The young woman put her gun down and whirled around to face three men who were all strangers to her. The men then watched her take off her ear protection gear and set them down next to her small handgun. 
"Can I help you?" she asked them.
She was petite but definitely appeared fierce. Her current expression is that she is not the woman that men should be messing with. 
"I've heard a lot about you and what an honor meet you in person today, Miss Monchanok." The man in the middle smiled and held out his hand.
"I am not surprised that you've heard of me," said Monchanok, whisking past the three men and absolutely ignoring the man's hand. 
She scooped up a bottle of water and chugged a significant amount before swallowing. The man smiled and put his hand back into his pocket.
"My name is Noppol," the man began. "These two are my right and left hand men, Vit and Ram." 
The two men that stood behind him nodded once at Monchanok. 
"I shall get to the point, right?" 
Monchanok watched the man named Noppol take a step forward. He took a deep breath before continuing his speaking and his smile did not fade away. Monchanok crossed her arms and listened.
"I'd like to make a business deal with you," Noppol said sharply. 
Monchanok smiled and replied, "If you've heard of me then you should know that I am not a businesswoman." She turned around, grabbed her denim jacket, and proceeded to leave. 
"Six million," said Noppol, and that made Monchanok stop in her tracks. "Six million and I can ensure your safety as well." 
"There is also one more thing that you should know about me," said Monchanok, turning back around to face Noppol. "It's that I can take great care of myself." 
She smiled and turned around to leave without a second thought of looking back. 

"What do we do now, sir?" Ram, Noppol's right hand man, asked. 
Noppol smirked and folded his arms. 
"This is only the beginning," he replied. "At this point, we just wait for an answer."
"What if that girl doesn't agree?" Vit added. 
"Oh, she will," Noppol automatically replied. "Because it will benefit her more than she thinks."

"But sir, what makes you so sure that this girl must be the one to do the job?" asked Ram. "She isn't a rare talent."
"Soon you two will know," Noppol replied.
"Hopefully she agrees soon because we've wasted a significant amount of time all over the world trying to find her," said Vit. "She seems more stubborn than she actually appears."
"You two must know that the time that we've spent searching for this girl is no waste at all," said Noppol. "There is a reason as to why she is the one for this task not only because of her talents."

For a young woman, 24-years old to be exact, Monchanok wasn’t just a stunning beauty but also clever with a deceiving face. She was the type of woman that if she wore an evening gown she would stand out like a classic Disney princess but could also break necks (literally) in just dark denim jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. In a nutshell, no one should ever cross lines with her, especially men. And that is just the one thing that Monchanok hated most, men. 
“Nang Mon!”
Eakky, Monchanok’s best friend, was the only guy she was close with and the only friend she had. He jumped up from the breakfast table at the sight of her and watched as Monchanok kicked the door behind her shut and secured the deadbolt in case anyone tried bursting into her apartment. 
“What’s up with that face?” he frowned, greeting her at the door.
The two had met in their early teen years and Monchanok could safely say that Eakky was her lifesaver. If it wasn’t for him, she’d probably still be on the Parisian streets right now or even worse, dead. Or, he could, in case one might think perhaps, rape her, but that would never happen because Eakky happened to be cutest gay guy to ever walk this planet Earth. 
“What’s for dinner?” Monchanok tried changing the subject because she knew that he was about to ask how her day was, and judging from her facial expression when she walked through the door, she would’ve asked herself the same exact thing. 
“Nothing is for dinner,” Eakky replied blankly. “I just paid our rent and I’ve no money left to buy groceries.”
Monchanok cracked a little smile to show him that it wasn’t a huge of a deal. They’ve gone days without food before so it was nothing new. Now, she began to feel bad because while she was out at the shooting range all day, Eakky had been job hunting all over the city. 
“Come on, let’s go.” 
Monchanok grabbed his hand and tugged at it a little but he did not budge.
“Where are we going?” Eakky asked.
“To get a bite,” Monchanok replied “Or are you not hungry or what? I’m starving. We can’t be cooking at home all the time. Plus, we need to go out for fresh air.”
“Stop it,” said Eakky. “I’ve been out all day and I’ve gotten tons of fresh air already. Stop lying to yourself, Nang Mon. You know we both can’t go on like this.”
Monchanok collapsed into a nearby couch. 
“Well, what do you want me to do?” she helplessly threw her hands in the air. 
“Go back home and accept the truth,” said Eakky. “Don’t forget about your home in Thailand.”
“If you're talking that inheritance that my father left me, don’t even dream because I will never step foot into that house and I don’t want anything that is earned by unlawful means and reckless behavior.” 
There was a moment of silence. Monchanok inhaled and exhaled loudly then looked up at her best friend, who was staring at the floor.
“I’m sorry,” she squeaked. 
“I know,” said Eakky. “I know you’re angry that your father caused your mother’s death but I can’t bear to see you take up anymore offers from…you know…
“I know,” Monchanok finished. 
She smiled and got up from the couch. 
“Come on, let’s go grab a bite,” she said. “I’m starving.” 

Even though she had convinced her best friend to put the subject of her moving back to Thailand aside, Monchanok couldn't stop thinking about it. She thought of her late mother and the reason as to why she left home in the first place. Monchanok was barely six-years old at the time but she would never forget her mother’s face when she left home and never looked back. Since then, Monchanok had been fatherless but she had never blamed her mother for it. She had always been praised by her mother for being a smart kid because she understood exactly why her mother did what she did. 

“Nang Mon!” 
Eakky snapped and yelled so loud that Monchanok nearly fell out of her chair. She had been thinking of her mother since they left the apartment. 
“What the hell is wrong with you?” Eakky asked. “You barely touched your noodles.”
Miss Lee’s noodles in Chinatown were Monchanok’s favorite and seeing that Monchanok sat there frozen like a statue made Eakky slightly worried. However, he knew her too well that he needn't ask her twice what Monchanok had been thinking. 
“We meet again.” 
Monchanok and Eakky both looked up at three well-dressed men. Eakky had never seen them before but Monchanok, on the other hand, had met them earlier in the day. Eakky turned to her for an answer or at least a gesture for them to run because judging by their appearance, they seemed a bit dangerous.
“Nang Mon!” Eakky gasped. “You know them?”
“I’m sorry but I already gave you a clear answer earlier,” said Monchanok. 
By that, Eakky knew exactly what she was talking about. 
“My name is Noppol.” The guy in the middle introduced himself to Eakky. “I spoke to your friend earlier offering her a job.”
“Didn’t I just say that I’ve already given you a clear answer?” Monchanok reinstated, slightly annoyed.
“I don’t mean to annoy you but I’d just like to add that perhaps, you should reconsider it,” said Noppol. 
His smile was beginning to freak her out. 
“Look here, mister! If my friend already gave you the same answer thrice, it means you need to scatter! Even a dumbass knows what that means!” Eakky exclaimed. 
“Please think about it,” said Noppol. 
He bowed once and walked away with his two men following closely behind. Monchanok returned to her noodles which were getting cold and dried. The soup in the bowl was had already vanished halfway due to her neglecting it. 
“I know now,” said Eakky, all of a sudden.
“What?”
“I know what you had been thinking about.”
“What?”
“Don’t give me that, Nang Mon. I thought I knew you better but I can’t believe you were hiding this from me all day!”
Eakky slammed his chopsticks onto the table so hard that it bounced it off. 
“Are you crazy?!” Monchanok exclaimed. “If you’re thinking what I’m thinking you're thinking about then you're wrong!”
“If I’m wrong then why did those guys just show up out of nowhere?!”
“I don’t know, okay?! I was at the shooting range earlier and they showed up out of nowhere! Look, can we just focus on our dinner? I already declined the guy’s offer.”
Monchanok dug into her noodles and pretended to be interested in them. Eakky eyed her suspiciously and called the vendor lady for a new pair of chopsticks. When she brought them over, he began working on his noodles again and poured in a heap of chili sauce. 
“Ever since we became friends I’ve never hidden anything from you,” said Monchanok.
“Fine, I’m sorry,” Eakky apologized, setting the chili cup back on the table with the rest of the condiments. 
Monchanok felt a sudden warmth travel down her spine and felt safer than ever. Perhaps, it was her mother’s arms or maybe because she felt safe and comfortable around her best friend. Eakky was the only person Monchanok had left in her life and even if she had to sacrifice everything she was not going to lose him. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo so good so far !! Update soon. I wish member would write & update more , I miss reading & just start back after so may years, i want to excise my mind & imagination HAHAHA

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I know it took me a while to get to this and I sincerely apologize for the delay but here it is ladies and gentlemen...chapter one, finally!

Chapter One
The Chosen One
 ​
 ​
BANG! BANG! BANG! 
"Shall we get her attention, sir?"
Dressed in a classic black suit with both hands in his pockets, the middle-aged, white-haired man shook his head. He smiled for what he was seeing was such an incredible sight. At a first glance, anyone can guess that he is powerful and wealthy because the two men that followed closely behind him are none other than his bodyguards, his right and left hand men. 
BANG! BANG! BANG!
The three men witnessed three more bullets pierce through the exact same spot on the target, the heart, and concluded that the woman that fired them was definitely the person they had been searching for. 
"If this isn't the person then I don't who would be," said the influential man, who proceeded forward and applauded. 
The young woman put her gun down and whirled around to face three men who were all strangers to her. The men then watched her take off her ear protection gear and set them down next to her small handgun. 
"Can I help you?" she asked them.
She was petite but definitely appeared fierce. Her current expression is that she is not the woman that men should be messing with. 
"I've heard a lot about you and what an honor meet you in person today, Miss Monchanok." The man in the middle smiled and held out his hand.
"I am not surprised that you've heard of me," said Monchanok, whisking past the three men and absolutely ignoring the man's hand. 
She scooped up a bottle of water and chugged a significant amount before swallowing. The man smiled and put his hand back into his pocket.
"My name is Noppol," the man began. "These two are my right and left hand men, Vit and Ram." 
The two men that stood behind him nodded once at Monchanok. 
"I shall get to the point, right?" 
Monchanok watched the man named Noppol take a step forward. He took a deep breath before continuing his speaking and his smile did not fade away. Monchanok crossed her arms and listened.
"I'd like to make a business deal with you," Noppol said sharply. 
Monchanok smiled and replied, "If you've heard of me then you should know that I am not a businesswoman." She turned around, grabbed her denim jacket, and proceeded to leave. 
"Six million," said Noppol, and that made Monchanok stop in her tracks. "Six million and I can ensure your safety as well." 
"There is also one more thing that you should know about me," said Monchanok, turning back around to face Noppol. "It's that I can take great care of myself." 
She smiled and turned around to leave without a second thought of looking back. 

"What do we do now, sir?" Ram, Noppol's right hand man, asked. 
Noppol smirked and folded his arms. 
"This is only the beginning," he replied. "At this point, we just wait for an answer."
"What if that girl doesn't agree?" Vit added. 
"Oh, she will," Noppol automatically replied. "Because it will benefit her more than she thinks."

"But sir, what makes you so sure that this girl must be the one to do the job?" asked Ram. "She isn't a rare talent."
"Soon you two will know," Noppol replied.
"Hopefully she agrees soon because we've wasted a significant amount of time all over the world trying to find her," said Vit. "She seems more stubborn than she actually appears."
"You two must know that the time that we've spent searching for this girl is no waste at all," said Noppol. "There is a reason as to why she is the one for this task not only because of her talents."

For a young woman, 24-years old to be exact, Monchanok wasn’t just a stunning beauty but also clever with a deceiving face. She was the type of woman that if she wore an evening gown she would stand out like a classic Disney princess but could also break necks (literally) in just dark denim jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. In a nutshell, no one should ever cross lines with her, especially men. And that is just the one thing that Monchanok hated most, men. 
“Nang Mon!”
Eakky, Monchanok’s best friend, was the only guy she was close with and the only friend she had. He jumped up from the breakfast table at the sight of her and watched as Monchanok kicked the door behind her shut and secured the deadbolt in case anyone tried bursting into her apartment. 
“What’s up with that face?” he frowned, greeting her at the door.
The two had met in their early teen years and Monchanok could safely say that Eakky was her lifesaver. If it wasn’t for him, she’d probably still be on the Parisian streets right now or even worse, dead. Or, he could, in case one might think perhaps, rape her, but that would never happen because Eakky happened to be cutest gay guy to ever walk this planet Earth. 
“What’s for dinner?” Monchanok tried changing the subject because she knew that he was about to ask how her day was, and judging from her facial expression when she walked through the door, she would’ve asked herself the same exact thing. 
“Nothing is for dinner,” Eakky replied blankly. “I just paid our rent and I’ve no money left to buy groceries.”
Monchanok cracked a little smile to show him that it wasn’t a huge of a deal. They’ve gone days without food before so it was nothing new. Now, she began to feel bad because while she was out at the shooting range all day, Eakky had been job hunting all over the city. 
“Come on, let’s go.” 
Monchanok grabbed his hand and tugged at it a little but he did not budge.
“Where are we going?” Eakky asked.
“To get a bite,” Monchanok replied “Or are you not hungry or what? I’m starving. We can’t be cooking at home all the time. Plus, we need to go out for fresh air.”
“Stop it,” said Eakky. “I’ve been out all day and I’ve gotten tons of fresh air already. Stop lying to yourself, Nang Mon. You know we both can’t go on like this.”
Monchanok collapsed into a nearby couch. 
“Well, what do you want me to do?” she helplessly threw her hands in the air. 
“Go back home and accept the truth,” said Eakky. “Don’t forget about your home in Thailand.”
“If you're talking that inheritance that my father left me, don’t even dream because I will never step foot into that house and I don’t want anything that is earned by unlawful means and reckless behavior.” 
There was a moment of silence. Monchanok inhaled and exhaled loudly then looked up at her best friend, who was staring at the floor.
“I’m sorry,” she squeaked. 
“I know,” said Eakky. “I know you’re angry that your father caused your mother’s death but I can’t bear to see you take up anymore offers from…you know…
“I know,” Monchanok finished. 
She smiled and got up from the couch. 
“Come on, let’s go grab a bite,” she said. “I’m starving.” 

Even though she had convinced her best friend to put the subject of her moving back to Thailand aside, Monchanok couldn't stop thinking about it. She thought of her late mother and the reason as to why she left home in the first place. Monchanok was barely six-years old at the time but she would never forget her mother’s face when she left home and never looked back. Since then, Monchanok had been fatherless but she had never blamed her mother for it. She had always been praised by her mother for being a smart kid because she understood exactly why her mother did what she did. 

“Nang Mon!” 
Eakky snapped and yelled so loud that Monchanok nearly fell out of her chair. She had been thinking of her mother since they left the apartment. 
“What the hell is wrong with you?” Eakky asked. “You barely touched your noodles.”
Miss Lee’s noodles in Chinatown were Monchanok’s favorite and seeing that Monchanok sat there frozen like a statue made Eakky slightly worried. However, he knew her too well that he needn't ask her twice what Monchanok had been thinking. 
“We meet again.” 
Monchanok and Eakky both looked up at three well-dressed men. Eakky had never seen them before but Monchanok, on the other hand, had met them earlier in the day. Eakky turned to her for an answer or at least a gesture for them to run because judging by their appearance, they seemed a bit dangerous.
“Nang Mon!” Eakky gasped. “You know them?”
“I’m sorry but I already gave you a clear answer earlier,” said Monchanok. 
By that, Eakky knew exactly what she was talking about. 
“My name is Noppol.” The guy in the middle introduced himself to Eakky. “I spoke to your friend earlier offering her a job.”
“Didn’t I just say that I’ve already given you a clear answer?” Monchanok reinstated, slightly annoyed.
“I don’t mean to annoy you but I’d just like to add that perhaps, you should reconsider it,” said Noppol. 
His smile was beginning to freak her out. 
“Look here, mister! If my friend already gave you the same answer thrice, it means you need to scatter! Even a dumbass knows what that means!” Eakky exclaimed. 
“Please think about it,” said Noppol. 
He bowed once and walked away with his two men following closely behind. Monchanok returned to her noodles which were getting cold and dried. The soup in the bowl was had already vanished halfway due to her neglecting it. 
“I know now,” said Eakky, all of a sudden.
“What?”
“I know what you had been thinking about.”
“What?”
“Don’t give me that, Nang Mon. I thought I knew you better but I can’t believe you were hiding this from me all day!”
Eakky slammed his chopsticks onto the table so hard that it bounced it off. 
“Are you crazy?!” Monchanok exclaimed. “If you’re thinking what I’m thinking you're thinking about then you're wrong!”
“If I’m wrong then why did those guys just show up out of nowhere?!”
“I don’t know, okay?! I was at the shooting range earlier and they showed up out of nowhere! Look, can we just focus on our dinner? I already declined the guy’s offer.”
Monchanok dug into her noodles and pretended to be interested in them. Eakky eyed her suspiciously and called the vendor lady for a new pair of chopsticks. When she brought them over, he began working on his noodles again and poured in a heap of chili sauce. 
“Ever since we became friends I’ve never hidden anything from you,” said Monchanok.
“Fine, I’m sorry,” Eakky apologized, setting the chili cup back on the table with the rest of the condiments. 
Monchanok felt a sudden warmth travel down her spine and felt safer than ever. Perhaps, it was her mother’s arms or maybe because she felt safe and comfortable around her best friend. Eakky was the only person Monchanok had left in her life and even if she had to sacrifice everything she was not going to lose him.
I love this!!! I love how you described Mo's character as being "petite but fierce", a "stunning beauty that would stand out like a classic Disney princess if she wore an evening gown", and "someone who would break necks (literally) in just a plain white tshirt, jeans and a leather jacket". That all sums up Mo's personality, acting and appearance perfectly!!!! (In the second and third description, I took it that you were describing Mo's character as being stunning when dolled up, yet still eye catching when done down too, which is so true about Mo's looks in real life. "Petite yet fierce" is describing Mo's height and tiny frame in contrast to her bold acting skills and personality.)

I also love that DJ Eakky is Mo's best friend. I want to know their history and how they became friends. I also desperately want to know Mo's back story. What kind of unlawful means and reckless behavior was her father involved in? How did Mo's father cause Mo's mother's death? Or what makes Mo think her father caused her mother's death? And finally, what "offers" has Mo been taking up? Is she indebted to someone?

Like sarn said, this is a really good start! You're the best writer on this forum. I love the plots you come up with and I love your writing style, it's very descriptive. Although I don't tune into every one of your stories, I'm glad I can tune into many of them since you and I happen to favor some of the same actors (i.e. Mo, Kim, Toomtam, New, etc.). :thumbsup:

Please do update this one soon! My prediction is that the old man is going to use DJ Eakky to blackmail Mo into working for him since Eakky's the closest person to her and Mo's not complying to the old man's wishes. I can see why Mo hates men too. In her eyes, her father betrayed/disappointed her and he's the one man she's supposed to be able to look up to.

I'm also super excited to see Toomtam and Mo's love develop. From the way it sounds, they're both broken, cold and vengeful. Toomtam hates women because the last woman he loved broke his heart. And Mo hates men because she feels betrayed by her father, who "caused" her mother's death (maybe by being with another woman). I want to see how Toomtam and Mo going to open up to each other and how they're going to change.

I beg you from the bottom of my heart not to discontinue this. Lol. It has so much potential. If only lakorn producers picked up your fanfics and made them into lakorns (of course, casting the same people). Especially your TooMo, Mo, KimBarry and Kim fanfics. Hehehehe.

Also, I'm especially curious if there are going to be any slap-kiss scenes between TooMo. I hope there are a lot.  :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: It'd be amazing to see an aggressive Toomtam manhandling a strong minded Mo, since I can't get that from them in real life (yet). Their characters are perfect for a slap-kiss relationship. Hehe. An r scene or attempted r scene would be amazing too!! Heheheheheh.

Have you thought about making a poster for this fanfic? Maybe there should be a theme song as well. :coverlaf:

I feel like Toomtam is going to get hurt a second time after meeting Mo and become even more vengeful because he'll fall for her and then discover that she's actually after him and has just deceived him all this time. Although, along the way, Mo really does fall for Toomtam too. If you're planning to take it down that route, I wonder what the aftermath will be. :coverlaf: Will Toomtam try to get revenge on Mo?

I'm also curious if Mo is the antagonist, or if the old man she's going to work for is the antagonist, or if Toomtam and/or New are the antagonists. I mean, I know that Toomtam and Mo are the pra'nangs so that means they're eventually going to be the good ones. And I'm guessing New is also a good character, but I'm wondering who's on the bad side initially. Mo is the bounty hunter so according to google, it could mean that she's pursuing Toomtam and New because THEY'RE the criminals, or she's stirring up trouble between them because she's working FOR the criminal (which is the old man). I don't know if that makes any sense. Haha.

I know you can't reveal much to me, but I'm just leaving my thoughts here mainly for you to read and for my own sake. :coverlaf: When I'm really into a story, I like to dissect it and let all of my thoughts be known, even if I can't/don't get any answers. :p

I'm also predicting there'll be a love triangle between Toomtam, Mo and New. I hope there is, and if there is, I can't wait for that either! I've been waiting for a New and Mo pairing for so long! It'll be nice to read a fanfic with them being romantically linked to each other. :thumbsup:

Great first chapter thatsouthernasianchick! I'm really looking forward to more!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Speaking of a theme song, I couldn't help but find this song's lyrics extremely suitable for Toomtam and Mo's relationship. As I was predicting Toomtam's character feeling betrayed by Mo, this song kept repeating in my mind. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: It has an action feel to it too with the rock instrumental, which is fitting for the genre of this fanfic since from the title and Mo's profession, I'm assuming it's action/revenge/drama/romance. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLJpcnMiL-o

This would also kind of match Mo's point of view if there's a love triangle between Toomtam, Mo and New, and Mo makes it seem like she loves New and not Toomtam in order to hurt Toomtam and New both. :D It also has a dramatic action sound to it. ^_^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMdiGzHQrDE

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if Mo is a tomboy or if she's a fierce and glamorous beauty, who is going to use her charms to get close to Toomtam and New to destroy them. If it's the latter, I can see Mo looking like this:

I also think the reason the old man wants Mo for the job is because she hates men so he knows she won't fall for the men she's going to be ordered to kill. But then it's going to turn out that Mo does end up falling for Toomtam. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3 said:
Speaking of a theme song, I couldn't help but find this song's lyrics extremely suitable for Toomtam and Mo's relationship. As I was predicting Toomtam's character feeling betrayed by Mo, this song kept repeating in my mind. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: It has an action feel to it too with the rock instrumental, which is fitting for the genre of this fanfic since from the title and Mo's profession, I'm assuming it's action/revenge/drama/romance. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLJpcnMiL-o

This would also kind of match Mo's point of view if there's a love triangle between Toomtam, Mo and New, and Mo makes it seem like she loves New and not Toomtam in order to hurt them both. :D It also has a dramatic action sound to it. ^_^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMdiGzHQrDE
OMG! Great choice! I love that song by Blackhead. Lol! 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Well, I know that Toomtam is the pra'ek and Mo is the nang'ek so they're not the pra'rai and the nang'rai, but what I mean is if one of them is on the bad side initially? Like, is one working for the bad guy, or is one involved in bad deeds? Or maybe you already answered my question by saying they're not rai. Haha. xD