Louis Vuitton going too far here....

Discussion in 'Shout OUT : Love, Beauty, Food, Game,Event , ect.' started by Cupid Candy, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Ok i must be an idiot for not knowing that there is such thing as a Louis Vuitton Condom. So people now adays want to have s3x in style or something. People these days are idiots. Are these legit or not?

http://humoroutcasts.com/2011/louis-vuitton-condom/
    http://picpost.postjung.com/169330.html

2. thai4ever93

thai4ever93 sarNie Oldmaid

LMFAO :lmao3: Yes that is forreals, and seriously who the hell in their right mind would pay $68 for a rubber that's going in the trash right away...eww. They are so crazy.

3. PhoneO_5

PhoneO_5 sarNie Oldmaid

hahaha

4. aikoden

aikoden ♥DREAMER♥ Staff Member

LMFAO.. i didn't know there was such a thing.. ahahahaha ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5. p. Zoua

p. Zoua sarNie Oldmaid

LOL interesting....hahaha so expensive for something that you'd buy that would go into the trash anyways...lmaoXD
    Is it even different from regular ones? LOLXD

6. SonYukView4ever

SonYukView4ever ♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

srsly? am i the only person think louis vutton is such an ugly color purse? brown???/ it's so overrated!!!

7. chubbycheeks

chubbycheeks imma kick ur-ass-aya !

WTH! :facepalm: Oh dear! They're definitely going too far. Who the heck needs an LV condom? And really that's kind of encouraging people to participate in s3x :eyetwitch:

About the brand itself, to each and their own. LV doesn't have just brown, they have the famous vanilla colour along with some others but monogram is the most popular. Overrated or not, the quality of the bags are definitely good.

8. cecilia

cecilia Staff Member

I have no idea why I click this LMAO ... it's the heading :) Goodness, now my head is filled with all kind of wild imagination lol

Onto topic ... I did not know about this ... interesting! :lol:
    The rich and famous must have been using this (I think) 
    Does it comes in flavor too? Hm ... I'm curious now (should I Google it lol)[

9. thai-lakorn-fan-forever

thai-lakorn-fan-forever sarNie Oldmaid

I don't think that those are from Louis Vuitton, I think some manufacturer used the logo illegally and decided to mark up the price.  Louis Vuitton is really careful about their products and they don't license their brand out like that.

10. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

Is it really worth the money? :shrug: