Looking for thep sarm rado

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='583157' date='Mar 14 2009, 08:17 PM']Yep, I did. I saw the old version, but khmer dubbed, also.[/quote]

maenang just upload pra tinawong old version. on youtube chatree is in it u wanna watch it.

mia07

Introvert
maenang just upload pra tinawong old version. on youtube chatree is in it u wanna watch it.

I like Chatree's & Sinee's lakorns. Sinee's my favorite actress.
Pra Tinavong is the one I never seen before, but I'll take a look at it.
I order from Sarn, so I'll wait for it to come, but it looks good.
The song is very touching and sad. The only old borans I'm looking
forward to looking for is just Keo Na Ma & Tep 3 Radoo [Chatree & Sinee].

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='583403' date='Mar 15 2009, 08:21 AM']I like Chatree's & Sinee's lakorns. Sinee's my favorite actress.
forward to looking for is just Keo Na Ma & Tep 3 Radoo [Chatree & Sinee].[/quote]

i wonder what people see in new boran lakorn? i mean its long and boring and trying to be funny and its not. and i cant stand thier 3d affect stuff. thier cast are also stink. they cant act....i wonder if they choose or they just give anyone a contract these day.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='583403' date='Mar 15 2009, 07:21 AM']I like Chatree's & Sinee's lakorns. Sinee's my favorite actress.
forward to looking for is just Keo Na Ma & Tep 3 Radoo [Chatree & Sinee].[/quote]

u got any idea how i can cut the boran song that i have on dvd just the song not the whole movie. and upload it on youtube? i dont know i wanna upload some boran theme song on there that i have of old boran lakorn. i try window media it doesnt work lol

mia07

Introvert
i wonder what people see in new boran lakorn? i mean its long and boring and trying to be funny and its not. and i cant stand thier 3d affect stuff. thier cast are also stink. they cant act....i wonder if they choose or they just give anyone a contract these day.
LOL. I have no idea either. Maybe just because of how cute and good looking the actors/actresses are.
For instance, Sung Tong was good, but then when they started dragging the lakorn, it got boring.
And towards the end, it seemed as if they rushed things. And, back in the old days, borans were more
serious and they're "straight to the point" lakorns, not like nowadays. But oh well, maybe it's the writer.
Who knows, probably near the future, they will have better script writers and hopefully, they do get to
the main points, less talking, more actions, and yes, not alot of graphics!!

mia07

Introvert
u got any idea how i can cut the boran song that i have on dvd just the song not the whole movie. and upload it on youtube? i dont know i wanna upload some boran theme song on there that i have of old boran lakorn. i try window media it doesnt work lol

Not sure myself either. But, umm, somehow, you have to transfer the dvd into your computer.
And then once you have the file, you can try and cut it in Windows Movie Maker.
Or else if you have trouble/problems, try the help section. They show pictures and everything
of how to do things. But, good luck! By the way, what old borans do you have anyways?

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='584699' date='Mar 18 2009, 06:57 AM']Not sure myself either. But, umm, somehow, you have to transfer the dvd into your computer.
And then once you have the file, you can try and cut it in Windows Movie Maker.
Or else if you have trouble/problems, try the help section. They show pictures and everything
of how to do things. But, good luck! By the way, what old borans do you have anyways?[/quote]

well i brought some from some girl here on sarnworld. but she dont comer on anymore. i got

jomkamungwade (chatree pra ake)

rien moradok ( sookpachai pra ake he is the pra ake in old version pra tinawong)

singhagraipope (suriya chinappun pra ake 1984)

and others but wanna upload the theme song in youtube if anyone know how i can get my dvd file into my computer would be nice

mia07

Introvert
well i brought some from some girl here on sarnworld. but she dont comer on anymore. i got

jomkamungwade (chatree pra ake)

rien moradok ( sookpachai pra ake he is the pra ake in old version pra tinawong)

singhagraipope (suriya chinappun pra ake 1984)

and others but wanna upload the theme song in youtube if anyone know how i can get my dvd file into my computer would be nice

I look through the help section and I found this.
Hopefully, this will help you out! Good luck!

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=12834

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='585442' date='Mar 19 2009, 09:09 PM']LOL. Oh yeah? Dreams may come true you know? LOL.[/quote]

true and i hope so

Phon

sarNie Adult
true and i hope so

hey i had a dream i got jomkamundwade chatree other lakorn and i did like 4 months later i brought it from a friend. lol but the movie was nothing like the way it look in my dream but i still got it lmao

yak

sarNie Adult
hey i had a dream i got jomkamundwade chatree other lakorn and i did like 4 months later i brought it from a friend. lol but the movie was nothing like the way it look in my dream but i still got it lmao
thats good.. well, someone here had it but never reply back to me.. so, i don't know now.. i wish someone come out the blue and say, "Hey I have it!"

Phon

sarNie Adult
thats good.. well, someone here had it but never reply back to me.. so, i don't know now.. i wish someone come out the blue and say, "Hey I have it!"

maybe sarn has it but she never update her store. lol