Looking for songs

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Damn! Where was I when this thread came about? Those movies are super old but I still like em. Both were really good. Wait...was the second movie the one about them dying and then reborning with the mole? That's all I remember. *shrugs*

Anyways...Vamkim...sorry to bug you again but I second that uploading if you have the time. Soo sorry! I didnt see this thread till now. :(

yes the second movie is the one about them dying and then reborning with the mole so they can recognize each other. 3 tiam hlub kinda copied this movie however I think this movie is way better. I liked how they did the part where they jumped off the cliff, it looked more realistic and when their spirits are flying to heaven. I really liked the two songs that is sung by a women, but I don't know who she is. The songs are really good and goes really well with the movie.

onlyhlub

sarNie Egg
upload for Onlyhlub,and others if interested. But I'm not sure if it is what your looking for.

Tsis Muaj K

Ntsia Nws S

Hnub Ncaim Yog Hnub Tuag
Thanks for uploading these. They're not the song I was looking for but thanks for sharing. I appreciate it. I spent last night trying to find it and finally found the song at ehmongmusic.com. It is from Lee Vang's 2nd album titled "kua muag tsis poob lawm"

http://www.ehmongmusic.com/displayimage-11611.html

If anyone this song and is willing to share...please upload. Thanks!!!