Looking for songs

Fearless

sarNie Adult

Anybody remember these movies? I was wondering if anybody has the songs in these movies. I don't really know the title of the songs or who the singers are but if anybody has it please upload it! I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
for the first movie, i know for a fact that the singer is sy lee but i dont know where you can find his songs. for the second movie, i dont even remember watching it

kazee

the song from the first movie.. is it ib sim neeg? i think it is, but i'm not sure.. correct me if i'm wrong.. if it is.. i have it, but if not, sorry..!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
the song from the first movie.. is it ib sim neeg? i think it is, but i'm not sure.. correct me if i'm wrong.. if it is.. i have it, but if not, sorry..!
nope, ib sim neeg is from their other movie, this one's...can't remember...I'll go through my sis's song collection adn see if i can find it...I've never seen the second one though...sounds interesting though, visa ot heaven? wow...anyone wanna give summary?

Mae

sarNie Adult
THe first movie, for sure it's Sy Lee because I have that movie...I also believe Amenda Lee sang songs in there too, but can't remember because i haven't watched it in a while..but Sy Lee for sure....

As for the second movie I remember watching it...it was a very good movie...however, I can't even remember the songs in there because it was from so long ago...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
THe first movie, for sure it's Sy Lee because I have that movie...I also believe Amenda Lee sang songs in there too, but can't remember because i haven't watched it in a while..but Sy Lee for sure....

As for the second movie I remember watching it...it was a very good movie...however, I can't even remember the songs in there because it was from so long ago...

Do you know the title of the song where they sang together when n'ek is in the forest and p'ek is by his window? I want that song.

bv83

sarNie Egg

Anybody remember these movies? I was wondering if anybody has the songs in these movies. I don't really know the title of the songs or who the singers are but if anybody has it please upload it! I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot!
you should be able to find most of the songs you want in the following link/site:

www.ehmongmusic.com

it's my younger sister's friend's website. hope that helps!

gurlo4

sarNie Egg
I only have one song from the first movie that you posted, but just in case you might be interest in some of the other song from Sy Lee, I have also tagged some of their song too.

upload for Fearless and anyone else who might be interested, get it while you can. :)

Yog muaj ( Lub Paj)

tub teg tab hmo '' movie theme ''

so kua muah

Leej muam

xav tias tseg tau koj

hello.. do you think you can upload them again.. hehe.. i love the song.. but i don't have it.. thanks...

gurlo4

sarNie Egg
:D OMG.. these movies are sooo old.. my daddy.. love the second one.. when i was younger we used to watch it all the time.. but then it got to old so we had to throw it out... sad.... if anyone know where i can get it let me know.. thanks.....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Damn! Where was I when this thread came about? Those movies are super old but I still like em. Both were really good. Wait...was the second movie the one about them dying and then reborning with the mole? That's all I remember. *shrugs*

Anyways...Vamkim...sorry to bug you again but I second that uploading if you have the time. Soo sorry! I didnt see this thread till now. :(