Looking for member of Kob Fanfiction

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i just chat wiht one of my friend back in the days when KOb Fanfiction was popluar at kobkorner.com . We are wondering wat happen to the rest of gang since den ?? It been about 4-5 years now .. i see some around and some lost loll. I remeber Kob fanfiction was started in April 2000 or 2001 but for sure it was in April lol

Remeber ---> "Noy" .. she alway reply with some kind of cute ( ^ 0^ ) symbol
----------------> "Min" she was the youngest writer i remeber at the time she say she was 14 and she wrote "Touchdown" and "Star Dust"

------> everyone have to remeber Kangroo and Tai !

-----> rember " lazzy" she alway have misspell in her story and reply !

---- so if you wrote a story at kob fiction .. reveal ur self aand wat were ur screen name there haha

gs

Sexy Back
ohh yea i remember Kangroo and Tai man they always crap me up and their story are soo good wonder wat ever happen to them huh

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
KAngaroo I keep in touch with her from time to time sometime course I see SarN, here all the time hehe.. the rest :blink:

STIMA

omg so funnie ! REMEMBRE THEM all...i talked to lazzy beforee yrs ago but i duno. she IS WEIRD & always misspelled..ITS so funnie but shes kewl and her stories arent bad....hmm i remember MIN..i think this girl got alot of idenitities o__o LOL & Noy too..i talked to her before..recently, she still uses those faces..the others i don't really know them but yeahh...o_o kob korner times LOL. i quit going theree though and went to Min's forum but then she closed down T_T so i went to ffr2 and now.i duno.

Muddie Murda

smile...
AHH MIN WAS?!?!?

"Star Dust" omggg i wish it was a lakorn! lol

I didn' tknow Min had a forum...-thinks-

I just remember her website....

maybe she did have a forum!??! i don't remember!!!!!!!

WHERE IS ALL THE FANFICTIONERS!?!? ALL THE BUTTS? WHERE??

Babyt

sarNie Elites
hahaha i remember those times....everyone was soo active...and oh yea the butt family..lol gotta love that family..lol..hey i'm stil around girls!!!!