Looking for a Hmong dubbed lakorn

tonysyujah

sarNie Egg
Its call "kuv nyiam koj txhais tes mos txawj ua ntos" dubbed by txuj ci hmoob production. I saw this drama a few years ago, and while people may not like it, I really loved the drama. Chakrit's acting was superb! I'm trying to find it so I can buy it. Anyone in MN know where I can find it? Maybe it was at the River Centre new year? Thanks!

val

sarNie Adult
tis movie was out for awhile now...you probably won't find it anymore unless you call the company, plus haven't see any movie from this company anymore. i did like this company dubbing, they were better than the ones now (don't have the company infor)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just watched this dubbed lakorn again yesterday. I had this urge to watch it again since I just re-watched Buang Baja Torn with Chakrit and Marsha too. I absolutely love this lakorn along with the one Chakrit did with Marsha. They're both so good---extremely romantic! Yes, I'm a big Chakrit fan since he's a superb actor.. Also, I really really like this dubbing company Txuj Ci Hmoob Entertainment/Vang Thao Production.

Here's their info:
(559) 275-7758
(559) 244-9812
(715) 878-4955

Try these numbers to see if they are still working. I hope you can contact them. I miss this dubbing company since they have really good voices. And they seem to be a Chakrit fan.