Lookin for a song/movies

CrazieNKoreana

sarNie Egg
sorrie i for got the title but i thinik this is how it does...somethings like this " You are the only one in my heart...one of a kind..that you made me realize that..you are the only one...my baby.." somthing like tat can someone help me find that song?? thanx

There is movies i'm looking for that ann did it..it's a thai lakorn..i'm not sure of the title so i want to know..cuz i saw these movie in hmong version...these are the storyline..the first one is that ann did and she is a princess or somthing and people want to kiddnap her..and did got her and was on a boat to the forest or somthing..and the main guy was tired of his friend so decide to go camp and ann got away from the bad people and i think met the main guy..and he was mad cuz he was running away from his nosy friend but got to meet her tooh..and he is like a soldier..so the hi-so people told them to get married so he can protect her....so they got married in fake...only..and later they fell in love...and the other one is the main guy is a rich person who lives in this house..and she was like a servant or somthing like that but she wans't rich..anywais they fell in love but someone kill them or they died...and she was reborn but he wasn't and he lived in that house..but when they where in love there is this girl who hangs with ann..and when that girl was old and married and got a kid her kid was ann..and ann came back to the old house and start goin back to the past or somthing...and she saw him..and she ask him who he is..and he told her..or made her saw him and her..after that she knew who he was and couldn't see him anymore..it was somthing like that cuz i saw the hmong version and never saw the ending..so i want to see..

CrazieNKoreana

sarNie Egg
o0o0pps sorrie it's in english but i don't know who is the singer..you know like somtimes hmong people sing american songs tooh so i dono if it's hmong or american song..but it is singed in english words...can you help me find it because that song is really meaningful to me...i had it in my atown but now i'm married i can't go on atown anymore..so i dono the song.. :(

CrazieNKoreana

sarNie Egg
o0o0pps sorrie it's in english but i don't know who is the singer..you know like somtimes hmong people sing american songs tooh so i dono if it's hmong or american song..but it is singed in english words...can you help me find it because that song is really meaningful to me...i had it in my atown but now i'm married i can't go on atown anymore..so i dono the song.. :(

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
it seems quite similar to WhyteShadows' "You are the one."

iono if it's that one that ur lookin for tho...but the lyrics to "You are the one" goes like:

you are the one i love
you are the one i need
you're the only one in my heart
baby come save me.

CrazieNKoreana

sarNie Egg
no i know that song but it's not..i goes somthing like this" .....(i forgot the beginning i just remember a little) " your are one of a kind that made me realize that your the only one for me..(then another person repeat like echo you know) only one for me..." and i think it's a girl that sings it..like i said it's really meaning ful to me and i need it..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
no i know that song but it's not..i goes somthing like this" .....(i forgot the beginning i just remember a little) " your are one of a kind that made me realize that your the only one for me..(then another person repeat like echo you know) only one for me..." and i think it's a girl that sings it..like i said it's really meaning ful to me and i need it..

iono...i dont think i've heard a song like this...

cecilia

Staff member
1st one is MANEE YARD FAH with Joy Siriluk singing theme song. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEuZ4UM6MYk
as for the 2nd one, it's TAE PANG KORN w/Num and Anne. They sung the theme song together.

as for the song, it's not clear at all .. if you remember the correct line of lyric, perhaps, it'll help too.

CrazieNKoreana

sarNie Egg
thanx for the movie i try n try to remeber the song but i forgot i jsut remember a lilo...

CrazieNKoreana

sarNie Egg
if i wanted to burn these two movie how can i do it? in youtube?

have anyone seen the movie thai..where it first start out with these men killing a tiger and this man did it and the tiger's spirit when to his daughter who is a NEW born that night..so now she got the tiger spirit..and when she grew up there was like war or somthing like that so she had to run n the main guy he is a solider of a camp or somthing..but those people in his camp killed his three friends..and the main guy has to take her back home..and this guy wanted to marrie her but she dislike him...and at the end the main guy has to kill her so the tiger and get out..and i guess she was saved and alive..

CrazieNKoreana

sarNie Egg
Thanx Soo much..i been looking for all these old old lakorn...hahahaha sorrie for being nosy asking about this n tat movie...so anyone seen the movie where the p ek in Tae Pang Korn he did this movie where he has a brother with a different mother right...so his brother has a girl who sings at there bar..they owned the place i think..and p ek's step mom doesn't like n'ek so she told p'ek to kill or kidnap her..and he didn't want to do it untill the n'ek was goin home for singing and she was kidnap from these people his step mom order to do..so he helped her and she though that is was the bad dude..and later he kidnap her to a place in the forest and he tie her to the bed..and later she and him fell in love..

cecilia

Staff member
That lakorn was called Jon Plon Jai (The Thief Who Stole My Heart) here's some option for you to watch it :p

Hmong: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D4BA9B8662DE7734 <-- credit: starry

English Subtitle: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v147596798ZZCtg...p;c=JonePlonJai <- credit: mainhia thao and her sisterhood for subbing ..

i don' think they're done with subbing yet, otherwise, here's Sunny's channel that have the full episodes in Thai audio : http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=03C66118E1B02BBA