Long distance relationship

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, you can say that but more importantly I want to make sure he real and I'm not dreaming lolll he is really mine to keep and not someone esle .

cecilia

Staff member
My advice to LDR is to have a lot of trust, a lot of love, and a lot of patience but again you can only love someone so much .. when they stop giving it their all then perhaps it's time to move on ... 

Honestly, I want a close by relationship because when I'm sick .. I get emotional ... like I want them to hug me or me to hug them. I want them to pamper me just as much as I would pamper them when they're sick ... LDR, though *sigh* 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I completely understand what you mean , we want him within an arm reach ^^^^^^^ HAHAHA

sarNie Adult
My parents were in an old skool type of LDR. My dad is a ship captain so he's abroad (or on sea?) most of the time. I grew up seeing my dad only two months in a year. but now he's retired and my parents are always together. They were actually much sweeter when they were still in LDR status than now that they see each other every frickin day.  :coverlaf: Now they just can't wait to be separate from each other.   :lmao3:

I often ask my dad if by some chance I have a sibling abroad, hahahaha. I mean, I just want to be prepared in case I fall in love with a random foreigner only to find out he's my brother or something. But my dad always says NO, he says he is loyal to my mom for 30 years.  :lol: . SO I guess LDR can work, as long as the couple keep their communication lines open all the time. I think that's how my parents survived it. And well.... you know, when they were together, they were really uhhmmm... yeah, making the most out of their time. Let's just say whenever my dad was home back then, he bribed me a lot to go get out of the house and leave them alone. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo that explain why my parent kept giving me lunch money for school when it was summer loll.

Step

Mrs James Ma
That's cute and funny (falling for bro unknowingly :coverlaf: ) lol And I am proud of your dad for being loyal. Nowadays cheating is common thing, your parents are really cute for staying loyal to eachother  :rockon:
040156 said:
My parents were in an old skool type of LDR. My dad is a ship captain so he's abroad (or on sea?) most of the time. I grew up seeing my dad only two months in a year. but now he's retired and my parents are always together. They were actually much sweeter when they were still in LDR status than now that they see each other every frickin day.  :coverlaf: Now they just can't wait to be separate from each other.   :lmao3:

I often ask my dad if by some chance I have a sibling abroad, hahahaha. I mean, I just want to be prepared in case I fall in love with a random foreigner only to find out he's my brother or something. But my dad always says NO, he says he is loyal to my mom for 30 years.  :lol: . SO I guess LDR can work, as long as the couple keep their communication lines open all the time. I think that's how my parents survived it. And well.... you know, when they were together, they were really uhhmmm... yeah, making the most out of their time. Let's just say whenever my dad was home back then, he bribed me a lot to go get out of the house and leave them alone.

cecilia

Staff member
Weird images pop in my head with all these child bribing to get out of the house talks lol

It takes a lot of effort to be faithful and loyal ... definitely give props to your dad for being the man your mother fell in love with. 

I agree that LDR works ... but only if communication lines is healthy among the two :/

sarN

sarNie Granny
And that how my baby brother came about I didn't know my mom was pregnant till she was 7 months HAHAHA she was embrasss to tell us

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I first started out with the internet I met someone. Started talking to him a few months and thought I was in love :scratchhead2: Well, I did fall in love with his voice. And being 19 then, when you thought you are in love, it is above everything. Anyhow, after a few months of chatting online and on the phone I felt like the relationship or lack thereof needed to end. And foolish me, the only way I see an end to it all is by going to see him and end it person :scratchhead2:

The planning was so hard and I had to lie my way around my family particularly my parents. When I was at the airport, my darn plane was an hour late and I had told my parents that I was visiting my aunt in NC. Well, my mom called my aunt and found out I was lying because my aunt didn't know anything about it. One of my older brother head back to the airport to warn me that my parents are on their way and I better come up with a good story to tell them (Bless my brother for loving me to let me do stupid things lol)

My oldest brother looked at the ticket and then gave me this look like it was better worth it...He told my mom that I was going to where I said I was (this is the other brother that had kicked my butt for gambling for fun during New Year). I think that should have been a clue that I should cancel the trip. But nope, I went on. I met this guy on the plane and told him what I was doing. He was nice to walked with me and checked my "online boyfriend" out to see whether it was safe for me to go with him :scratchhead2: the guy gave me a thumb up and wave good bye to me and wished me good luck.

When I met him nothing was there and knew that I kind of made a right choice (in mind anyway to be there) He asked me if I wanted to go to his apartment. He told me, that his roommate was there too. All the while, I thought I was alone and don't quite know this guy enough and if something happened to me no one would know. I didn't think me being in his apartment would help my cause since there's two of them and one of me. I said, to take me to a hotel. Before I decided to go there, I told him the hotel has to have 2 beds lol (like that's going to really help if he wanted to do something to me). He wanted to ummmm.....do it lol and I told him nope, that I would not do anything with anyone unless I am married to the person. I had my stocking on, a pair of pants and would not remove it hahahha...he gave me this look like what the hell am I wearing.

I am very lucky and blessed to have him understand that no was no. And honestly, if he wanted to do something to me there's nothing much I can do because he was a tall dude and twice my strength. But he was nice enough to know his boundaries...I made him drove me 5 hours to where my aunt was and dropped me there. It was bittersweet because at the end he asked me if he can have a good bye hug and I said, no :cry:He waited in his car for about 5 minutes before he drove off and that was the last time I have heard from him. If I had to do it over, I am not sure if I would have done things any differently. I am the lucky one where nothing happened, I know that.

sarN

sarNie Granny
You see, if I were that man , trust me , 1 bed room it is lolll & there no stocking I can't unroll. You lucky .

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it was fun reading this thread.  ha

anyhow, where do i begin?  i feel like i have a long distance connection worth noting.  so i guess i will just post it here. 

basically, i find myself in a relationship with sarn.  i mean, i find myself following sarn around a lot...well, around asianfuse, that is.  but yeah, itz like sarn is my twin.  our thoughts and various interests are so aligned that I sometimes in fact think she IS me.  my personal connection runs pretty deep with sarn.  and most importantly, we are two big perverts.  but im not sure what to call this, really...itz probably not LDR.  but yes, i do dare to call this a long distance...bond?

anyways, sarn, do u know that i try really hard not click 'like' on everything u post bc i dont want u to think im a loser...or worse yet, a creepy admirer?  well, i guess itz ok if u think im a creepy admirer...lol... but yeah, itz like u are ALWAYS posting my thoughts! 

therefore, u are my sunshine!  my only sunshine!  u make me happy when skies are gray... 

all right, u got me, im qoting a song, but u get what im saying, right, girl?  basically, u complete me.  lol

ummmmmmmmmm, i like men, btw...not to be misleading any readers....haha...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Girl, you are not creepy , I do have an online obsession w/ a member too & I follow her around since SW , HAHAHA ( her SN: peaches . Me & my online gay friend , didn't know he was gay then but anyway we talked about her constantly on Aim LOL and the poor girl don't even know how crazy we are about her) . So, I completely understand where you coming from, beside , I'm use to stalker, have them online and off line LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
Girl, you are not creepy , I do have an online obsession w/ a member too & I follow her around since SW , HAHAHA ( her SN: peaches . Me & my online gay friend , didn't know he was gay then but anyway we talked about her constantly on Aim LOL and the poor girl don't even know how crazy we are about her) . So, I completely understand where you coming from, beside , I'm use to stalker, have them online and off line LOL
damn, i just clicked 'like' on ur response.  lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
One thing for sure with LDR, 1 person must sacrifice and move closer to the other person... unless you decide together on where to move to. lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
When I first started out with the internet I met someone. Started talking to him a few months and thought I was in love :scratchhead2: Well, I did fall in love with his voice. And being 19 then, when you thought you are in love, it is above everything. Anyhow, after a few months of chatting online and on the phone I felt like the relationship or lack thereof needed to end. And foolish me, the only way I see an end to it all is by going to see him and end it person :scratchhead2:

The planning was so hard and I had to lie my way around my family particularly my parents. When I was at the airport, my darn plane was an hour late and I had told my parents that I was visiting my aunt in NC. Well, my mom called my aunt and found out I was lying because my aunt didn't know anything about it. One of my older brother head back to the airport to warn me that my parents are on their way and I better come up with a good story to tell them (Bless my brother for loving me to let me do stupid things lol)

My oldest brother looked at the ticket and then gave me this look like it was better worth it...He told my mom that I was going to where I said I was (this is the other brother that had kicked my butt for gambling for fun during New Year). I think that should have been a clue that I should cancel the trip. But nope, I went on. I met this guy on the plane and told him what I was doing. He was nice to walked with me and checked my "online boyfriend" out to see whether it was safe for me to go with him :scratchhead2: the guy gave me a thumb up and wave good bye to me and wished me good luck.

When I met him nothing was there and knew that I kind of made a right choice (in mind anyway to be there) He asked me if I wanted to go to his apartment. He told me, that his roommate was there too. All the while, I thought I was alone and don't quite know this guy enough and if something happened to me no one would know. I didn't think me being in his apartment would help my cause since there's two of them and one of me. I said, to take me to a hotel. Before I decided to go there, I told him the hotel has to have 2 beds lol (like that's going to really help if he wanted to do something to me). He wanted to ummmm.....do it lol and I told him nope, that I would not do anything with anyone unless I am married to the person. I had my stocking on, a pair of pants and would not remove it hahahha...he gave me this look like what the hell am I wearing.

I am very lucky and blessed to have him understand that no was no. And honestly, if he wanted to do something to me there's nothing much I can do because he was a tall dude and twice my strength. But he was nice enough to know his boundaries...I made him drove me 5 hours to where my aunt was and dropped me there. It was bittersweet because at the end he asked me if he can have a good bye hug and I said, no :cry:He waited in his car for about 5 minutes before he drove off and that was the last time I have heard from him. If I had to do it over, I am not sure if I would have done things any differently. I am the lucky one where nothing happened, I know that.
you must did something good and it get back to you in that moment that was dangerous and soo close :shock2:  another risked moment of LDR  :nailbiter:

SarN and Thoukatha  first of all i admire how you are members for ten years wooooowww :faint: personally i don't think i will be a member for that long it's quite impossible second your conversation is soooo cute :spin: i too i have member i admire a lot :p one of the good thing of online you sometime meet very nice people even though you didn't meet them but you can feel them as friends :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want to know who that member is??? I did not know you admire a member here  :scratchhead2: Or I should just stalk you to find out  :lmao:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I want to know who that member is??? I did not know you admire a member here  :scratchhead2: Or I should just stalk you to find out  :lmao:
let me correct my orthographic fault  not "member" but "members" hehe :ghehe: and i will not tell who are they   :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
Peaches used to be one of our LAKORN UPLOADER. Lakorn was so low-q then but it was well worth it for those who don't have access to watch it, especially when there's no local rental store.