LOL

nina07

sarNie Adult
:loool:

omg, that's so mean, but you can't stop laughing! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

but yet, still mean -_- :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm... I don't really find it funny.. but i'm glad she's okay. She could have sustained a spinal injury or something...

but she is a good sport for uploading this video and allowing millions of people to laugh at her.

max

sarNie Elites
hmm... I don't really find it funny.. but i'm glad she's okay. She could have sustained a spinal injury or something...

but she is a good sport for uploading this video and allowing millions of people to laugh at her.
I agree with you, but I guess for a lot of people, like me, it is our instantaneous reaction? It is for me. I cannot help it when I see it, but I think I am able to laugh so much, too, knowing that she did not get hurt : )

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i didnt laugh either i dno bless her what a weirdo tho to post it up on da net ...

hideko

sarNie Egg
omg! hahahahahahahahahahaha..........! sorry but i can't help but laughhhhhhhhh! LOL omg omg omg omg i haven't laughed so much for such a long time! i'm just glad that she's okay and she must have a lot of guts to post it up on youtube..... but why would you want to post something that embarrassingon youtube? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL so funny!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG... poor girrr! I didn't laugh. I thought it was sad... not funny. I could only imagine how much it hurts!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ouch that go to hurt. I wasn't laughing either maybe a little but it wasn't all that funny. I laughed more of Willy video of F4.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i have to admit that was pretty funny....but ouch!...it was a pretty hard landing.....

noungning

Heartless
hahaha i was laughing. it was quite something, but it wasn't a hurt my stomach laugh lol... but i did make someone laugh quite hard.

1) she wanted people to see this, that's why she posted it on youtube
2) she was not so smart
3) she was singing like she was mariah
4) she went to put heels on
5) she walked around singing with heels on
6) she got up on a cocktail table with heels on, singing like a diva, doing the diva gesture and she's not small
7) she falls, rolls around on the ground and moans from pain
8) she came back to the webcam and continued to talk, i don't remember if she continued to sing
9) she is fine, determined from her ability to walk over to the monitor and webcam lol

hahaha it was funny... she should've used the couch or something as her "stage" rather than the cocktail table and with heels on!!! OMG lol, that's why it was funny hahah, she not only went on the table, she had hells on, she might've forgot her weight for an instance because she was into the moment... and the diva sing gestures was just too funny lol. :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMFG I DID NOT KNOW MY STOMACH COULD HURT THIS BAD FROM LAUGHTER. I WATCHED THIS CLIP 19 MINUTES AGO AND I'M STILL LAUGHING. LMAO LMAO LMAO :lol: