LOL...i just realize

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lol: i just realize all forum has a X-treme sarnies or (mod?).....except hmong forum doesnt' have a (mod?).......

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
nahh..i can't be.....but i wish i am.... :lol: we should have someone who knows more about hmong entertainment or stuff..... :D

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I nominated myself, just kidding. I think i know quite a bit, but my thoughts are usually bias towards hmong peeps so i won't be a good mod. sorry.

blame it on my daddy's side of the family.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Chor_Moua said:
I nominated myself, just kidding. I think i know quite a bit, but my thoughts are usually bias towards hmong peeps so i won't be a good mod. sorry.

blame it on my daddy's side of the family.
[post="28455"][/post]​
same here...I can't help but criticize.

Anyways, I already knew hmong section doesn't have a mod. But i didn't really care, finally you gals notice. lol. The most active and helpful person, i think it would have to be Pepper_UHT.

But this section could have two mods. So whatever you gals come up with, when you reach the final descision let Sarn know so she can change your status.

cecilia

Staff member
i said..whoever live in the city that have quick info on basically everything about hmong..talking about hmong..-->hint: the hmongtoday newspaper help alot..mod person can be from the city who have more access to more info..

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
So you're saying people from MN, that's a good idea.. but someone who are fair and won't take other people opinion as an offesive... So whoever doesn't matter.. Sarn and Darvil could be the mod here.... so it could end everythingl,,

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Poor Darvil and Sarn are busy. lol. that's why they have mods. I think anti-hmong or muddie. Both of them are fast with news from the hmong community. PepperUHT can be one too since she's fast on hmong entertainment.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Oww.. I could be since I don't know anything about Hmong entertainment or news.. jk :loool: but I say anit-hmong the name soon coolllll....