21. Payak Sao Saepeelee(PolyPlus)
- Au Thanakorn & Noi Bussakorn

22. Nang Sao Pah Kee Rew
- no casts

credit to muay @ tv3
translator:calla,kristy

tinah

sarNie Coma
most of the lakorn sounds interesting. too bad no cast yet. hmm Broadcast has alot

i notice chatchais directing another lakorn.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Only lakorn remake on there I remember is 'Sawan Bieng'. Does anyone else besides myself recall it? I forgot who had the pra'ek, nang'ek role.

Since Ken and Ann is pairing up for this one. I am anticipating on watching it. Thanks for the info, tinah.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Sawan Bieng had Sam/Monrudee I think and then Kob/Brook remade it a couple years back. Rattanawadee is also a remake and so is Soot tae Jai ja kwai kwa, Bow was in it but I can't remember the p'ek. Por/Namfon's (yeah!) lakorn Sanaeha Montra sounds really familiar but that could be those 2 words are pretty common in titles.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I knew Ratanawadee sounded familar...but what was it about? It had to be the name of na'ek right? OMG i can't recall Sawan Bieng, but i know i watched the Sam version. LOL I will definitely look out for it with Ann & Ken...wooohooo :D

Yes many lakorns sound interesting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sawan Bieng had Sam/Monrudee I think and then Kob/Brook remade it a couple years back. Rattanawadee is also a remake and so is Soot tae Jai ja kwai kwa, Bow was in it but I can't remember the p'ek. Por/Namfon's (yeah!) lakorn Sanaeha Montra sounds really familiar but that could be those 2 words are pretty common in titles.
do you happen to remember the storyline to "Soot tae jau ja kwai kwa"

sarN

sarNie Granny
"Sanaeha Montra" >> Por Thisadee & Numfon Patcharin ??? Holy smoke ! Is it a remake ?? If soo the P'k in there is those jealous type , aggressive , loud , rude so sassy !!!!! This lakonr have an "r' scene ya'll !! It was after a party the n'k was kind of drunk so he drove her to his house LOL>>> in the car she woke up and p'k pretend dat he drunk so she can help him out the car into his house >>> yeah , pk kept up his drunk act so she got a wet towel and everything and the next thing you know *grab* :slapandkissse3: *carry up stair*

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , girl . i remember lakorn with R' scene very well LOL especially lakorn back in the days . P'k was a meanie and possessed. It have lots of those slap/kiss . N'k pass out in her room and pk take her to the doctor and dat when he found out she pregnant but u know p'k .. they are dumb lol he thought she got pregnant wiht someone else and he went off getting drunk and goes beat the guys up and stuff LOL> I like the scene where the n'k slap the n'rai wiht the back of the plate in the hospital to shut her up LOL>> I hope it a remake it should be since the tittle is the same as the old version 93' . It around 14 - 16 years old

tinah

sarNie Coma
since its the same title than it should be a remake unless they just have same name but different storyline.

another kiss/slap ey?..this must be the kiss/slap season or something. so many latly. hehe

hmm. sounds like n'ek isnt that weak. or is she. by the way, who was in the old version

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , she kind of weak & strong but she does talk back and slap p'k around a couple time but watever she still lose LOL after the R' scene .. she kept it on a down low and let him have the upper hand she willing to let him hug & kiss her and stuff and she kiss him back so yeah but she did thought about suicide later on . Love & Hate relationship . He accuse her of sleeping around with other men and get pregnant and the next thing you know he take her to get a marriage license after a prep talk with the guy he think is her lover LOL. I don't know the n'k or p'k name sorry girl . O' the ending is verrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy chessy ....the kind u would see in a classic America movie .

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hate it when good lakorns have bad endings. i guess everything cant be prefect

but yeh, typical kiss/slap concept. its still exciting though. hehe

there was no :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: ?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i hate it when good lakorns have bad endings. i guess everything cant be prefect

but yeh, typical kiss/slap concept. its still exciting though. hehe

there was no :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: ?
Exactly...it's like the storyline is so good but then the ending just stuff it all up.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Yay!!!!!
I'm soo glad that Por/Namfon is pair up again. I luv these two couple!!! Can't wait....... :yahoo:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
well... we know who's excited here already....LOL...

so glad to see a lot of those couples again...i look forward to them...so will these lakorns be airing next year or the end of this year???