List Lakorn Joy

red

sarNie Hatchling
she is the great actress. she sometimes look annoying in some lakorns, but her acting is great! i love her! hope ch3 promoted her more

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the response. I was wondering if you can give a quick summary of "Soi noi cafe" and the two with Pip lewis in it (both has "snaeha" in the title). Also which one of her movies has the most romantic love scenes? (besides jenjira and samee b/c i saw those two), i love seeing those kind of stuff :) thanks!
I don't know if anyone has answered you yet but since I've seen almost all of Joy's lakorns, I can give you a brief summary of Sai Noi Cafe.

Sao Noi Cafe
Joy is an orphan that lives with her aunt and cousin. Her aunt owns this bar called Sao Noi Cafe and everytime they have a great singer, their rival (forgot the other club's name) would try all means to take away their singers. Until, their greatest singer Dara left Sao Noi Cafe and they are in desperate need of a new singer. Joy has always loved to sing and she wanted to help her aunt by becoming a singer at her aun'ts cafe but her aunt and cousin won't allow her because it is a night job. So, she goes under disguise and works for her own aunt and cousin by putting on some cool outfits with loads of makeup (really pretty). Also, she meets the pra'ek who is also a co-owner of the night club. They get into squabbles a few time and as things progress he realizes that something is up with Joy and that she acts really different around her cousin. So, he goes on his own investigation to find out about who she really is.

This is a great lakorn because this was the first movie that I saw Joy sing in and must I say, she has a great voice. There are also two other cute couples in here that are really cute. Must see! :D

Sanae nang ngiew with pip lewis

This is my all time favorite and I can't find it anywhere. Well, she plays another orphan again in this lakorn and I think she plays like a Chinese gal. The guy who took her in owns a little chinese stage show where people dress in traditional Chinese costumes to sing and dance just like Chinese opera. Pra'ek is a really rich guy who returns from America and on his welcoming home party, he sneeks away and ends in up Na'ek's town and catches the Chinese show. He fell in love with Joy and continues to pursue her. Well, to make things short, they fall in love but pra'ek's mom refuses the match since Joy is a poor gal. You should defintely try to catch this one because Joy's acting is superb and the singing and dancing with the theatre is awesome!

The other one she did with Pip Lewis, I didn't catch it. Saw parts of it and looks really good too. I didn't have time to rent this one so it is still on my list to watch.

Hopefully I helped a little. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
i used to watch ALOT of joy's lakorn .. i need to catch up the one with aum .. other than that, i don't' think i miss much either .. oh, the miss cafe one too :(

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow Joy is in a lot of lakorns. I've only seen 4 of her lakorns, wish she would come back to lakorns this year.