Lis Ceeb and Mai See Remake

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
dude man i saw this like a long time ago....how stupid...the guy is sooo ugly.....they just made a nice story into a stupid story......OMG.....i was hopin they pick a good pair to do the remake but sigh* this is sad.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
this cant be the re-make of lis ceeb && mai see..

has to be made && act by da Thai actors && Actress for it to consider da "REMAKE" lols.

btw, that guy playing lis ceeb is DROP dead UGLY.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
this cant be the re-make of lis ceeb && mai see..

has to be made && act by da Thai actors && Actress for it to consider da "REMAKE" lols.

btw, that guy playing lis ceeb is DROP dead UGLY.
It is the REMAKE HMONG VERSION..lol.. anyways, they try to make this movie funny but honestly some parts are not even funny at all.. like the part where the guy keeps digging his nose.. I just thought it was stupid and disgusting... about the guy playing lis ceeb I kind of feel sorry for him because some people are born like that and it's kind of mean for some of you to say that he is ugly. Remember the saying "txob thuav thuav luag tsam qhauv yus� sorry I'm not too good spelling in Hmong but it basically means "Don't make fun of others or else you will be cursed".

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
er? .. omg a remake..... ahhhhhhhhhh no... NO.. NO .. omg.. sigh.. NO .. lis ceeb n mai see was the classic.. hell no .. ahhhhh.. into a funny remake.. NO.. aiyaiyai.. n i have to say poor guy man .. sheesh.. but omg.. makin it to a comedy sheesh omg..

FEARLESS .. i remember that saying.. haha i was like er? .. but then i was like oh .. yup yup.. hehe xp ..

but aniwaise omg.. they just killed a great classic.. aiyaiyai..

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
er? .. omg a remake..... ahhhhhhhhhh no... NO.. NO .. omg.. sigh.. NO .. lis ceeb n mai see was the classic.. hell no .. ahhhhh.. into a funny remake.. NO.. aiyaiyai.. n i have to say poor guy man .. sheesh.. but omg.. makin it to a comedy sheesh omg..

FEARLESS .. i remember that saying.. haha i was like er? .. but then i was like oh .. yup yup.. hehe xp ..

but aniwaise omg.. they just killed a great classic.. aiyaiyai..

i agree with u too....this is sad....and yeah i did say he's ugly.....im not trying to be mean but ..just stating the truth...and the truth hurts..........honestly who do ya know that think he is cute or even ok looking??......honestly....hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i agree with u too....this is sad....and yeah i did say he's ugly.....im not trying to be mean but ..just stating the truth...and the truth hurts..........honestly who do ya know that think he is cute or even ok looking??......honestly....hehe
i understand what... u mean but i had no comment hehe xp ..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
It is the REMAKE HMONG VERSION..lol.. anyways, they try to make this movie funny but honestly some parts are not even funny at all.. like the part where the guy keeps digging his nose.. I just thought it was stupid and disgusting... about the guy playing lis ceeb I kind of feel sorry for him because some people are born like that and it's kind of mean for some of you to say that he is ugly. Remember the saying "txob thuav thuav luag tsam qhauv yus� sorry I'm not too good spelling in Hmong but it basically means "Don't make fun of others or else you will be cursed".
lols. i did not make fun of him. it was a statement. all i said was, he was ugly. :lol:

skies

sarNie Adult
uhh....not interested in it....where's all the good, old, hmong movies????? the movies these days are soooo annoying and stupid in a way....sometimes when my parents watch them, i'm thinking in my head if i ever do movies (hmong movies that is) those people are sooo going to acting school AND they need to learn how to read the script! yeah..........................

mly

sarNie Hatchling
tus phaj ej seems like he has some kind of sickness to make him look like that. i agree, he's not the best looking guy to be a phaj ej, but at least someone gave him a leading role. i wouldn't buy the movie though.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
tus phaj ej seems like he has some kind of sickness to make him look like that. i agree, he's not the best looking guy to be a phaj ej, but at least someone gave him a leading role. i wouldn't buy the movie though.

I think he's got some kind of syndrome or something.. but anyways, I don't think the cast was meant to be good-looking.. this movie is a comedy so they obviously are going to find the people to fit the characters.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he's got some kind of syndrome or something.. but anyways, I don't think the cast was meant to be good-looking.. this movie is a comedy so they obviously are going to find the people to fit the characters.
Well, whatever reason it is.. The movie better have a reason why the pra-ek is the way he is. lols..

otherwise this movie doesn't make sense.