Lingology ;-)

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I saw this and thought it was a great idea...(whoever thought of it is awesome) what not a better way to get to know our fellow sarnies! :D
I think this is a great idea so i thought i should give it a shot and share...well at least to whomever is interested. Criticism is welcome but don't be too harsh! :p

First of all ME!

ling

sarNie Hatchling
this is me in 1999! Haven't really changed.

my sisters and I in Laos! Way back then :D

Look at that big banana tree! :huh:

My friends and I at their joint b-day party (the ones i'm in between) last summer
Margie, Me, Lats and Tina

Me when i was 23

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I love to photograph. Love photography. I'll take pics of anything or anyone. Here are some. What cha think? I love art..I'm still working on photoshop

Love how it shows the flakes

just like this one

Dragon Boat race in Ga @ Lanier Lake 2007

duck and turtle

An unlikely friendship?

these are some of the many formations we encounter on our tour of Ruby Falls in Tenn. We went down 260 feet into the ground and it was about an hour tour. It was cool! Even though it was so tiny we had to walk single line.
Plus the waterfall inside the cave was beautiful too. You must do this while you are in Tenn. Sept. 2007

sunset at the lake near my house

A pond at the park we like to go fishing

view of Chattanooga Tenn. from Look Out Mountain (Ruby Falls)

a stream at the Metro parks Chagrin River

these two came out for some sun or something while we were fishing! :p

i like this one

i tried to work around with photoshop but i don't think i did such a good job. My less fave but i thought it looked somewhat cool. :blush:

this one is kinda cool

XCappy

Mr. Char
Nice sceneries and nice portraits, thanks for sharing ;) I like the one you associated with "when I was 23". Well, I won't sound good to ask this for a woman but : How old are you now ?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
well, u (ling) definitely showed that age is nothin' but a number, cuz ur still gorgeous at 27. and by the way, for u youngin's out there, 27 is still not that oooold yet. wait until u hit ur late 30's and goin' on 40's, jeez. that's when the real arthiritis kicks in :lol: as a 45 year old, i dfinitely know.

btw, ling, love the river shot, it's a haunting foto, i like.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks! But after two kids it feels old :p
I've been sick for a few days now, been wanting to put more pics here but i'll do that when i feel better.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
My in-laws' farm in Tenn.
Yep that's rice...or what's half of it! :p

This is of the bamboo entry at the farm
I think this is really beautiful

My good friend and I at my father-in-laws b-day bash. 12/1/007

These ones are from my work as a model for a lady who has a company that does organic stuff...(etc t-shirts, mugs, bags) So it's not really a big deal, i do it once in a while when she gets new things. But it was really fun and a good experience. Thought i'd share it since i had a great time doing it! You can check it out at imorganic.com

this was my first shoot in 06'

this one is the front of one of her brochures!

ling

sarNie Hatchling
this is of a flower i took when we went to the zoo on Friday. It was in the greenhouse. I thought it was very pretty.

this is from the Rain Forest at the zoo. Beautiful isn't it?

My friends and I at my b-day dinner. 4-18-08

And me at the Zoo

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Me and Latsamy at her B-day dinner. 5/9/08

the rest of the gang! :p

judyp

sarNie Adult
awww very cute! i soo need to start taking more pictures for memories. i just get lazy carrying the camera around. :p

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I just had my hair done today! Had highlights and had a new cut! Tried something different!
What cha think? I kinda like it. :blush: