Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Thanks Tinah, those pictures look interesting. I can't wait until the next episode. Ch 3 lakorns are so much dramatic which is good because it keeps you on edge.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
^^^^^^^^^ Yes there will be a baby, but that's at the very end. Ann will be pregnant throughout the lakorn kind of like Oum Ruk. And Mart will basically follow her around and gives Ann a hard time for marrying his father. And in the back of his mind Mart questions Ann whether it's his child or his father or even someone else. Mart wants to think the worst of her, but he can't help but fall in love with her. That's how the original was, but this version might be different.
thnx for clarifying that iamnowhere :) My fav lakorn atm.

Viforever

sarNie Egg
:lmao: I can't wait for this drama any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want to see Mart face when he get mad at Ann "he look so adorable" and when he keep calling his wife mom hahahaha just too cute...... :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
this is the only lakorn i am currently following and it is indeed a very good one. my first time seeing mart on screen and he's not doing such a bad job. can't wait for more. ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Gosh! I finally got to see tape 1-2... I like it so far, but it's moving on so fast... Anne is kinda stupid here though, pr'ek gor gnee gnao... It's good though.

pze

sarNie Adult
this thread is so quiet today......im so anxious to see what they got for us today.......cant wait.....