Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

pze

sarNie Adult
yep it aired already.....so far theres 3 episodes......it airs every mon. n tues.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol i caught up with this lakorn and it is getting gooodd............mart is just over ann and i love it!
ewww dont tell me the dad raped or you know what ann on the last episode?.......

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Let's wait and see on Monday if Ann sleep with Mart father, but i don't think that will "EVER" happen. Anyway, i wonder how she gonna get away with that. I just can not wait for the next ep. with this drama. Every minute is so goodddddddddddddd

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh i finally saw episode 1 of this lakorn. Loving every minute of it.... doode i swur i really wanted to slap Em for what he did to Ann. But then again he will get something coming to him at the end. ugh... Poor girl. And Aom hahah man Straight up "Gold Digger" even though her family is rich already

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Finally I got to watch episode 1. They changed a lot of stuff, but still very enjoyable!! I love Ann and her drunken night hehehehehhehe. She's sooooo freakin hilarious. I love how she points randomly in the air and "home"

kermint

sarNie Adult
after i watched the 3 episodes i think wasn't bad at all. i think the next is more interesting than before lol. yeah, the 2 songs for this lakorn is good.

one more thing, the R scene was to short hahaha cuz they make so fast.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^^^^^ Yes there will be a baby, but that's at the very end. Ann will be pregnant throughout the lakorn kind of like Oum Ruk. And Mart will basically follow her around and gives Ann a hard time for marrying his father. And in the back of his mind Mart questions Ann whether it's his child or his father or even someone else. Mart wants to think the worst of her, but he can't help but fall in love with her. That's how the original was, but this version might be different.