Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was kinda funny in the scene before the "R" when mart ask ann "if your aunty order you to go kill yourself would you go" ann then said "yes" and mart was like "stupid" lol

maijune

SarNie Adult
it was kinda funny in the scene before the "R" when mart ask ann "if your aunty order you to go kill yourself would you go" ann then said "yes" and mart was like "stupid" lol

yeah i agreed...anyway..mart is so mean to ann...so far this lakorn is great...can't wait for ep 3...

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao R" scene already . wat a meanie ..at least wait till they knoe each other more or at least let the viewer know they are having feeling for each other but dis it too early LOL -- so i guess we are free to say this "R" isn't out of love . Prolly the 2nd time it R" turn willing"

tinah

sarNie Coma
surely, this rape wasnt out of love like in other lakorns lol. next week's epi ann and mart's dad will be engaged.

oh, i wanna see the scene on epi 3 when mart starts calling ann "mom" thats too funny

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok ok i just saw the r' scene in youtube.com --- when Mart pick Ann up and throw her on the bed he grab her butts LOL ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know!..i was like what the heck :loool: i wonder was it by accident or part of the script..

edit:eek:ops nvm. probaly not an accident. i went to watch it again

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 3 has been posted @ the BM section!..credit to anonymous @ AFC

they said theres more aggressive scenes on that epi. i still havent DL it yet

sarN

sarNie Granny
the butt grab does scar me though LOL cuz i know wat will happen next so I think the producer want it like that so the viewer know the N'k sense his intention is clearly $exual plus how they dress Mart -- flexing his muscles and stuff hahaha it add dat fear of his manly strength *ahem*

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. most of the time if hes wearing a shirt it would be unbutton and if not, he would just have on a tank top. but wow, he carried ann with only one arm. such a strong man. he must be sexual like you said cuz he always try to make a move on ann like kissing her.

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
my mom was asking me if Mart was rich in the lakorn. i asked her why? she said, "throughout this whole lakorn, he's been wearing that white shirt." later on in the lakorn.....my mom says...."ohhh i know why he keeps wearing that shirt. he looks super good in it."

so far, great lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 3 has been uploaded on youtube. im watching it right now. ahh it just gets better!

mart attempt to "R" ann but she hit him with the vase. it was just so funny/cute when he kept calling her his mom in the bedroom scene and in the dinning room while they were getting ready to eat.

edit:heres the link to epi 3 if anyone doesnt feel like dl

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A3...D92E&page=3

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
im so in love with this lakorn..mart && ann are so cute together..i love every scene that they have together..i think mart looks hot in that white beater..lol the song that is sang by Ae..omg...it gets me so emotional..like im feeling ann's pain.i cant wait to see how this ends && like always...ann looks beautiful=]

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 3 sure was good. mart is forever making a move on ann. its like every scene of them theres :slapandkissse3: . so saucy!..no ones backing up.

donna

sarNie Adult
it seem like he prolly got some kind of feelings for her. whether it be hate or like he always be sweating her. he gotta be feeling something, haha. i like him in this lakorn. he so aggressive that its sexy... nice body too btw

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't get it when he said he can't marry someone who already slept with guys before...can't he tell that she is still vergin when he raped her...or he don't know/can't tell the differences...or maybe because he havn't slept with any girl before that's why he can't tell the difference...

tinah

sarNie Coma
her cousin is andrew cronin hehe. this is his 2nd lakorn and what you know, its with mart again.

maybe mart is a virgin himself lol. aom did try to make a move on him but he didnt go for it.

maijune

SarNie Adult
her cousin is andrew cronin hehe. this is his 2nd lakorn and what you know, its with mart again.

maybe mart is a virgin himself lol.

yeah he is cute...but i must have to say that the n'ek to him is a little too old for him...in his first lakorn, his n'ek is pretty and young...