Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
im still looking for the old version LOL...i like Lavaladee cuz she done some good lakorn

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ No luck still???

I wonder what role will andrew play as.... either he'll be playing Ann's cousin (ppl will be speculating the two cousin relationship in the lakorn) or P'ek bestfriend who ends up marrying one of n'ek's cousin. (did that make sense?)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^^^ No luck still???

I wonder what role will andrew play as.... either he'll be playing Ann's cousin (ppl will be speculating the two cousin relationship in the lakorn) or P'ek bestfriend who ends up marrying one of n'ek's cousin. (did that make sense?)
aww. that would be cute!..i hope he does play the p'eks friend which i think he is.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i did not know that andrew cronin is in here...he is so cute....and the summary sounds good...wanna watch it now

vallapa

sarNie Egg
wat does "pissawad" mean ?? " kammatep " is too cheesy. The tittle should sound agressive LOL
Actually, the correct name of the novel is "Likit Kamatep"

During that time, there was another lakorn name end in "Kamatep" so
the producer didn't want people to confuse with 2 lakorns that ended
with "Kamatep" So they changed the title to "Likit Pissawas"

I like the old version. I was in High School when I saw it :p

I like Leelavadee back then.
Uttachai (the guy who play Kob's father in Long Ngao Jan) was pra'eg
Veerayooth (the guy who plays Kob's real father in Dao Pra Sook) was nang'eg ex-boyfriend.

Yeah and there are "R" scenes (with "s" so it's not only 1 :lol: )

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, so they just stick with the original title from the novel. well, it should of been "likit pissawad" instead cuz that sounds more exciting. hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
was the n'rais character really evil? if so, Aoms gonna do a great job at it.

in a way, the storyline is kinda similar to SB but its actually the n'ek who marries the p'eks father and not her sister.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^ Actually Tinah, the n'rais weren't too bad in it. That's why there was so many good scenes between n'ek and p'ek. They really did focus alot on the two. I hope they do it the same way for Ann's version. But since Aom is in it, i doubt it cause when she plays n'rai..... eerrrrr hahahah

I never saw SB, but I read the summary to it. I'm sure it's good as others are saying, but there's like so many questions that I don't get about it......... like p'ek's motive for hating n'ek so much.... it just feels that his anger is targeted towards the wrong person. ( It's the same feeling i got when I was watching Kol Ruk Game Payabaht) I don't know how to explain it.

Anyways I can't wait for the new versions to come out both Likit Kammathep and Sawan Bieng... then we can definitely compare the two!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im thinking the n'rai in this version will be more bad than the last since yeh, it is Aom lol. her roles normally stand out if shes in the lakorn.

hmm. this should be airing soon. maybe in the next batch?..they did started filming since March.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
^^^ Actually Tinah, the n'rais weren't too bad in it. That's why there was so many good scenes between n'ek and p'ek. They really did focus alot on the two. I hope they do it the same way for Ann's version. But since Aom is in it, i doubt it cause when she plays n'rai..... eerrrrr hahahah

I never saw SB, but I read the summary to it. I'm sure it's good as others are saying, but there's like so many questions that I don't get about it......... like p'ek's motive for hating n'ek so much.... it just feels that his anger is targeted towards the wrong person. ( It's the same feeling i got when I was watching Kol Ruk Game Payabaht) I don't know how to explain it.

Anyways I can't wait for the new versions to come out both Likit Kammathep and Sawan Bieng... then we can definitely compare the two!!

the old version; the reason why p'ek hated nang ek was because she was marrying his father. she's suppose to be like in her early twenties or so and his dad is like in his late 50s. he think she's in it to get his money so why would she marry him. they just met and all. oh ya and that fact that he think she had something going on with her ex so trying to cover up by marrying his dad b/c he seen her drunk at the club...

of course when he raped her doe doe didnt think it was his kid or dad b/c he thougt it was someone she had been with before his dad. yes i love that lakorn. not too much nang rais but he had a aunt that was hateing on nang ek though...

tinah

sarNie Coma
saobomp, i think iamnowhere is actually referring to Sawan Bieng how p'ek hated n'ek so much

so basicially, p'ek causes more drama than the n'rais?..hmm. totally cant wait. its great that the n'rai wont interfere as much. love to see many sweet between Anne/Mart. no wonder Mart said that he'll be in almost every scene w/Anne

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yeah p'ek aunt was more annoying than any of the n'rais hahahahhahah.
Thanks saobomp for your explanation. It was really good!!
I'm sure everyone on the board will appreciate it.

But yes, Tinah, there are lots of scenes with p'ek and n'ek together. I can't wait
to see them all. P'ek will always be at n'ek house or apartment...... he'll always
come up with some lame excuse to see her.... :D

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i think aom is so pretty though! hahaa...she shld play n'ek roles...but i guess ppl arent used to seeing her as that =[

tinah

sarNie Coma
But yes, Tinah, there are lots of scenes with p'ek and n'ek together. I can't wait
to see them all. P'ek will always be at n'ek house or apartment...... he'll always
come up with some lame excuse to see her.... :D
was that before n'ek got marry to his dad cuz i thought shes gonna live in his house

hmm aom as n'ek again?..i think she suits the n'rai role more. shes beautiful but she has the n'rai look maybe cuz im already used to her in that role

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
was that before n'ek got marry to his dad cuz i thought shes gonna live in his house

hmm aom as n'ek again?..i think she suits the n'rai role more. shes beautiful but she has the n'rai look maybe cuz im already used to her in that role
To answer your question, n'ek does go to live with p'ek, but he lives in a separate wing or a different part of the estate. P'ek's house is not in Groong Thep, but her aunt's house is. So when she goes to the city for her cousin's wedding she buys a house there too, but before that she lived in an apartment.