Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne is so cute with the glasses!..love her hair.

Yay Aom is the n'rai!..

hehe. mart and his cute dimples

tinah

sarNie Coma
clip of the opening from SeSan. thanks to Bird

omg mart was sooo cute!..he said at first, he didnt want to touch Anne cuz hes afraid he'll hurt her and the way he said it was soo cute!! :wub: his role is a aggressive thats why. Anne then said shes not afraid..lol. Poor her!..shes gonna be picked on alot.

the director made the lakorn sound so good. he said this got everything. :dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLuLx34DL2E

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Can't wait... can't wait.... can't wait!!!!!! LOL I just love this lakorn!!!!!! P'ek has no mercy for n'ek at all ehhehehheheheheh They will have sooooo many scenes with each other base off the original!! Thanks for the clip it's sounding really good!!!!! and thank god Mart is wearing a wig. ehhehehehehehheheheh Can't wait!!!!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I cant wait either. ! :yahoo:

Ann looks so pretty and geeky with glasses on I love it! hehehe :wub:

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
I really want Ken is be p'ek in this one..... <_< <_< <_< he would be so good for it....... darn at least it's Mart and not someone else. Anyways got bored and decide to make a clip of the original version... and here it is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9199907739209688430

I apologize for the poor, poor quality.

God I hope that's a wig that Mart has on and he's gonna clean up during halfway during the lakorn.
Thanks for the clip! The summary of this lakorn sounds familiar, I think I may have seen it before. But the n'ek in here, she played in alot of lakorns back in the days. Do you know her real name?

I can't wait to see this remake! I never saw the first remake with Nat and Num either, was that one good too?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clip! The summary of this lakorn sounds familiar, I think I may have seen it before. But the n'ek in here, she played in alot of lakorns back in the days. Do you know her real name?

I can't wait to see this remake! I never saw the first remake with Nat and Num either, was that one good too?
No problem clueless_crazy. :) They already made this one??? and Num is in it???? what??? I have to see that remake!!!! I have a hard time believing Num can be as big as an a$$ as the first p'ek hehehheheheh LOL

daisy

sarNie Egg
this is same story line as the one kob and stefano ..the only different is that kob mother was the one that away not her not aunt...SIGH....................

tinah

sarNie Coma
No, the remake wasnt with Num. I posted a pic of the pra'ek a few page back.

Edit: oops my mistake. that guy was from the original. so there was already a remake of this?..if so, then Annes version will be the 2nd.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Mart!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooo freaking happy to hear he is making another lakorn. Yay!!!!!!!!
He is HOT.... :lol:

also, he pair up with anne. Hell Yeah!!!!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg...anne is so freakin sophisticated..i love how she can pull off any look...anyways..i cant wait for all her lakorns this year!!! im so excited!! by the way, isnt that the n'rai from Kaew tah pee?...i think it is...anyways...where are they filming this lakorn? in thailand?

puppylov

sarNie Adult
is this a remake? Is it boran? Is he wearing a wig in this lakorn?They dun look bad together. I think he is cuter tan Ken.